Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’ve been taking Zinc, Pygeum, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Lecithin, L Arginine, and now thinking of adding NAC...
Most major things I’ve noticed is my cum is THICK, my cock is HARD, and I am HORNY AS FUCK.
Other than that no changes to precum or cum volume, any suggestions?

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I’ve been taking Zinc, Pygeum, Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Lecithin, L Arginine, and now thinking of adding NAC...
Most major things I’ve noticed is my cum is THICK, my cock is HARD, and I am HORNY AS FUCK.
Celery Seed Extract might be beneficial.

fughbulg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive been taking Lecithin, L-Arginine, and some Zinc thats in my Mutlivitamin for a week now and havent noticed any increase in precum.
My Pygeum finally came today, I got the Swanson brand and going to start on 2 of them a day, hopefully will see some difference.
Love this thread hope I can leak through my underwear like some on here eventually.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive been taking Lecithin, L-Arginine, and some Zinc thats in my Mutlivitamin for a week now and havent noticed any increase in precum.
My Pygeum finally came today, I got the Swanson brand and going to start on 2 of them a day, hopefully will see some difference.
Love this thread hope I can leak through my underwear like some on here eventually.
I haven't used pygeum, but from the supps I've been using it's been a HUGE improvement. When the slightest bit of horniness kicks in, whether it be from looking at videos or pictures, reading comments here, I can get a bead going. Jerking off very quickly leads to a line forming at my tip and down my shaft. I've noticed I've been more attentive and playing with my precum a lot more.

fughbulg

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't used pygeum, but from the supps I've been using it's been a HUGE improvement. When the slightest bit of horniness kicks in, whether it be from looking at videos or pictures, reading comments here, I can get a bead going. Jerking off very quickly leads to a line forming at my tip and down my shaft. I've noticed I've been more attentive and playing with my precum a lot more.
Wow sounds amazing
How many mg of each supplement are you taking because im thinking of upping mine as im not at the max it says on the bottles

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow sounds amazing
How many mg of each supplement are you taking because im thinking of upping mine as im not at the max it says on the bottles
1200 mg of Sunflower Lecithin, 1000 mg Celery Seed Extract, 1000 mg L-Argenine (shit gets me crazy hard), and about 20 mg of Zinc.

If your multivitamin already has zinc in it, like mine only has 5mg, I cut up tablets to get about 20-25 a day. Definitely be careful taking too much of that. It can really upset your stomach.

Reactions: tha0ne and muse26_

DT_1216

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy moly this stuff works. Yikes. I've been taking it just over 2 weeks now and today I'm leaking nonstop. Couple days ago was crazy -- I was out and had this feeling that I should use a bathroom. I went to a urinal and then gobs just started coming out one after the next. I stood there for a minute just trying to get it all out without drawing attention to myself. This is wild.

One thing I noticed is that it's slightly harder for me to keep an erection, a problem I've never had before. I've read other people have had this reaction too and wonder how common it is. Going to try taking L Argaiine to see if that does it. Otherwise I may stop. ... which I may do anyway if this escalates and the novelty wears off. Wow.

Kamast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Holy moly this stuff works. Yikes. I've been taking it just over 2 weeks now and today I'm leaking nonstop. Couple days ago was crazy -- I was out and had this feeling that I should use a bathroom. I went to a urinal and then gobs just started coming out one after the next. I stood there for a minute just trying to get it all out without drawing attention to myself. This is wild.

One thing I noticed is that it's slightly harder for me to keep an erection, a problem I've never had before. I've read other people have had this reaction too and wonder how common it is. Going to try taking L Argaiine to see if that does it. Otherwise I may stop. ... which I may do anyway if this escalates and the novelty wears off. Wow.
What were you taking? And in what quantity, please?

lsalts

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long time lurker, thought I should finally post the results of my supplements. Always been a pre leaker, leaving spots in my underwear after the gym or other times I'm horny. But I've really wanted to see myself let it flow like some of the pros in this thread.

Since last month, I've been taking Arginine, pygeum and saw palmetto, celery seed, and Lecithin. Definitely saw an increase in my pre-production. Got busy, so I forgot to reorganize my vitimin stack for a week. But am back at it, and hoping to see even more of that clear fluid flow.
View attachment 20210306_143258-0055-0114-pre-leak.mp4

ArmpitLover69

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Long time lurker, thought I should finally post the results of my supplements. Always been a pre leaker, leaving spots in my underwear after the gym or other times I'm horny. But I've really wanted to see myself let it flow like some of the pros in this thread.

Since last month, I've been taking Arginine, pygeum and saw palmetto, celery seed, and Lecithin. Definitely saw an increase in my pre-production. Got busy, so I forgot to reorganize my vitimin stack for a week. But am back at it, and hoping to see even more of that clear fluid flow.

Fuck that’s hot, man

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pygeum 500mg (Swanson) 2x
Lecithin 1200mg
Zinc 50mg
Just to be clear, what Swanson Pygeum? There is one with just extract and one with both bark and extract. The one with the extract only you have to take 2 to get 500mg equivalent of pygeum. The one with both bark and extract you only need 1 to equal 500mg as it's 400mg bark and 100mg of extract in 1 dose. Just curious!

Kamast

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just to be clear, what Swanson Pygeum? There is one with just extract and one with both bark and extract. The one with the extract only you have to take 2 to get 500mg equivalent of pygeum. The one with both bark and extract you only need 1 to equal 500mg as it's 400mg bark and 100mg of extract in 1 dose. Just curious!
I believe other have said the bark is worse and extract is better :)

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have taken many different brands of pygeum, including Swanson's, but I experienced the opposite effect - my precum totally dried up! Celery seeds work for me, though. I wonder if I did not take the correct brand of pygeum?

Other than pygeum and celery seeds, what else can increase the volume of precum?

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lecithin alone will make your cum very thick, almost too thick for me because it comes up in lumps!!!!!

Reactions: Cosgood