Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

D

deleted8893071

Got some updates... :D

15 days off from everything except I've been taking every now and then (when I decide to have some alone time) NAC and medication like Mucinex (containing active ingredient guaifenesin)...

Both work by thinning mucus so when I take it, one hour later I'm set to make some precum...

Those two work without having to build it up in your system and are excreted fully within couple of hours...

Besides that, I've been stretching out my foreskin and now I can cover my dick head with it when I'm fully erect which helps me with edging - I can achieve PONR more faster and even can do all sorts of "moves" which turn me on and give me a great pleasure...

Lastly, rapid/vigorous masturbation of my head for a couple of seconds give me the great pleasure driving me to the PONR... I must stop immediately cause It would trigger an orgasm... If I stop, I feel the precum buildup and when doing it repeatedly, precum starts to flow in large amount...

The sensation (and precum production) is more pronounced and intensified if I squeeze my kegels... The more I squeeze, it's better but also more "dangerous" if you don't wanna cum...

Besides just squeezing the kegels as hard as you can, the other way is to squeeze it more gentle but longer... Or even squeezing and releasing kegels from light squeeze to much more stronger (but not all the way)...

Aside from any supplement, I think everyone could learn how to make precum but this is the long process and everyone must discover how to do it by himself...

Genetics/supplements/food/habits/lifestyle for sure plays a role in everything but anyway I think everyone is capable of producing this lovely supstance...

Cheers!

Enjoyed reading your update. NAC is a new thing, I'm not familiar with it and had to look it up. Is there an amount or dosage you are taking on these two items, Mucinex is also an interesting item. Never would I have thought it would have an influence on precum but from what you describe it seems reasonable.

I admit I do make some precum but it rarely flows out easily, I have to milk it out or just tighten and squeeze those pelvic floor muscles (via Kegels) and a drop or two will ooze out every once in awhile. In addition, I've noted that my precum seems thick which I've come to believe is what keeps it from freely flowing out or drip. I can't make those long strands I've guys make. I've always thought my pre fluid is just too thick.

Your comments Sixthy lends support to my own theories on it. Thanks for the update!

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
REPORT ON PROGRESS
I just started a new cycle a couple of weeks ago, adding more saw palmetto to my stack. Don’t know if it’s the cycle or the additional saw palmetto (to my pygeum and zinc intake) but precum and cum volume has increased noticeably. And I’m horny all the time!
Could do this all day:
[video=large]7580791[/video]

D

deleted8893071

REPORT ON PROGRESS
I just started a new cycle a couple of weeks ago, adding more saw palmetto to my stack. Don’t know if it’s the cycle or the additional saw palmetto (to my pygeum and zinc intake) but precum and cum volume has increased noticeably. And I’m horny all the time!
Could do this all day:
That's an amazing amount of precum!! Do you feel it as it is coming out or you getting any sensations that it's coming up? It seems like with every up stroke more keeps pouring out. You appear to use a tight grip, does that help get it out?

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's an amazing amount of precum!! Do you feel it as it is coming out or you getting any sensations that it's coming up? It seems like with every up stroke more keeps pouring out. You appear to use a tight grip, does that help get it out?

Thanks for asking man.
With the upward strokes I can contract my pc muscles much stronger than without them. The contractions push out pre and stimulate the glands it seems. Plus the strokes physically push out the pre out of my shaft. I can definitely feel it in my urethra.
The movement also stimulates my frenulum which keeps the pre flowing.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
REPORT ON PROGRESS
Could do this all day:
Did you leak before you started with supps?
I'd love to leak like you... For that amount of precum to leak out I must edge for at least 5-10 minutes...

@SATX807
I usually take one Mucinex and one NAC... I tried once 4x Mucinex and 4x NAC and there was for sure more precum but I don't want to go overboard so every now and then I take Mucinex (NAC I take 1x daily)...

ThysMan

Sexy Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
REPORT ON PROGRESS
Could do this all day:
Hey! Amazing precum, man. What is your stack/routine? You have exactly what I want to happen.

ThysMan

Sexy Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It'll get to a point when you won't even think about it and when you haven't cum in a while, then a load will glob out as soon as you get super horny. I've shot a load of it on my wife just from making out and feeling her tits after a few days of edging. The fun part is when she starts to suck me and a gob shoots off in her mouth. The NOT fun part is when I'm lifting weights and it shoots out with a bunch of precum following. My boxers get soaked.

Your pygeum is a little high and that acts directly on seminal fluid. I'd cut it to 100mg for the day and up your lecithin. If you can, get the pyguem that has saw palmetto in it also.
So are you suggesting 3000 Lecithin each day?

Cumulus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys should try the Chinese herb Tu Si Zi, makes for some big thick loads but you have to take it a while.

Very interesting! How long should you take it? Days, weeks or months? How should you notice the effect? Are there any side effects?

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the beach yesterday, and had a constant flow like this all day
I am now taking just maca powder a few times a day, zinc and selenium. Well, and abstain a little too, my balls never looked this large
View attachment 20210604_135722.mp4

Cumulus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the beach yesterday, and had a constant flow like this all day
I am now taking just maca powder a few times a day, zinc and selenium. Well, and abstain a little too, my balls never looked this large

Whoo!

That looks as a nasty good start! Go for it!

After two years I leak slightly more, but now looking for a good advice to leak loads.

I see you're doing pretty well so far!

Reactions: johnny989

Nutbust6

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all, long time lurker first time poster. I’ve tried various brands of Pygeum throughout the last 6 years and never really stuck with it.

I restarted a regime after reading the newer comments on this thread and I’m going to follow the cycling routine that others have suggested. I make little to no precum most days, but I used to make zero so any presence is an improvement.

I wanted to ask - I’m taking a 50mg extract with 12.5% phytosterols supp once a day to start. Have any of you experienced a sensation of fullness in your prostate area? It sorta feels like a buildup to a cumshot but most all of the time on the supp and gets more present when I’ve doubled the dose in the past. Is that normal? Should I add lecithin to help with precum production? I’d love to leave wet spots in my underwear but I’ve got a long way to go!

maxidez

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
got an interesting question to see if anyone has had a similar experience,

I am currently on my off month and I noticed that I am way more "wet", but its more a fluid than precum consistency. I can feel it throughout the day dripping out and my underwear is stained, but I tested neg for all STIs so probably unrelated to that.

If it is a side effect from the supplements, great! But how do I get it to be less like water and more mucus-y? Also wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Honestly, it's a bit meditative. I have to focus on the feeling and that's what makes it keep happening. Focus on the buildup and then it gets too strong to keep in. Not sure if I'd have a massive shot, I don't usually. I can try recording for you one of these days. Just wish it was thicker, then I'd be set. Dosage is 100mg Pygeum twice a day, 1500mg lecithin and when I take celery it's 3000mg.

Little late to this very long thread but I wonder about celery seed - actual seeds or extract?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Little late to this very long thread but I wonder about celery seed - actual seeds or extract?
I've never tried extract. I normally buy this or just use whole seeds with some water:
Vitamin Shoppe

Reactions: ATC777