Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Seer66

Experimental Member
Media
The holy grail of pygeum, zinc, lecithin and arginine are definitely doing the trick for me [video=medium]7812721[/video]
The holy grail of pygeum, zinc, lecithin and arginine are definitely doing the trick for me [video=medium]7812721[/video]
This is amazing how much are you taking of each?!

Reactions: Countrythick6

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you flexing your PC muscles to keep the flow going? Every time I try to do a reverse kegal, I must bear down too hard and end up just having piss come out. Do you feel a sensation at all? I see alot of people say their balls feel "full." I have not felt that as of yet.

Reactions: tha0ne
D

deleted1044379

Are you flexing your PC muscles to keep the flow going? Every time I try to do a reverse kegal, I must bear down too hard and end up just having piss come out. Do you feel a sensation at all? I see alot of people say their balls feel "full." I have not felt that as of yet.
Yeah, I would say they feel full. I don’t think it’s so much the kegal, it’s more the like the action when you want to make your dick flick up and down

pingagordito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone here had trouble finding pygeum extract lately? I usually get the Swanson stuff off Amazon but even the Swanson website is sold out. Even without the holy grail it would make my loads bigger and I'd leak a hell of a lot more precum, too. Would pygeum and saw palmetto mixed have the same effect? That's all I can find lately.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone here had trouble finding pygeum extract lately? I usually get the Swanson stuff off Amazon but even the Swanson website is sold out. Even without the holy grail it would make my loads bigger and I'd leak a hell of a lot more precum, too. Would pygeum and saw palmetto mixed have the same effect? That's all I can find lately.
I've always used the mixed/combo from vitamin shoppe and it's been pretty good. Although here lately, my cum has been super gobby and thick so I have decided to stop taking it for a while.
Vitamin Shoppe
Yeah, I would say they feel full. I don’t think it’s so much the kegal, it’s more the like the action when you want to make your dick flick up and down
That's a FANTASTIC way to explain it. So many people message me about it.

D

deleted8893071

2 x 1500mg Pygeum, 2 x 1000mg Argenine, 2 x 1200mg Lecithin and 1 x 25mg Zinc. And plenty of water!
Wateryboy impressive heavy flow of precum.Were you feeling it as it was pouring out? How much precum did you produce prior to the supplements?

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man I wish I could leak like that. I can get SOME when I'm aroused even without pygeum, just never saw an increase while using it. :(
Yeah... Same here...
Pygeum doesn't work on me in that matter...

I'm also obsessed with precum and want to leak 24/7... :)
I adore the taste of it and it makes me horny just seeing it...

Nutbust6

Just Browsing
Media
Can any of you guys elaborate on cycling? I’ve seen on for 10 days off for 5 days, on for 4 weeks off for 1 week, on for 6 weeks off for 2 weeks, etc. Have any of you had experience with an optimal timeframe to cycle? I never used to leak and started Pygeum extract @150mg/day and definitely have precum going. It’s not really a more than a single drop. Still an improvement but I’d love to be leaky.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy cow 1500mg of pygeum? I've been taking like 50-100mg a day... where did you find 1500mg?? Link please!
You're missing something... 50-100 mg pills are standardized (extract) that have some amount of phytosterols in it but you don't know how much of it is in 500+ mg pills which are simply "just" pygeum bark...

Been busy lately so didn't have much time to edge... :(

Today (just a while ago) I managed to leak out pretty good amount of precum while edging and doing kegels (squeeze/push)...
First it was somewhat watery (I did have some thick precum blobs just before) and then it started to become more viscous with just slight milky color (probably from prostate or seminal vesicles)... Half of my dick was slimy... :)

Afterwards I went a little bit over board and accidentally released some sperm while edging but didn't have an orgasm...

I'm happy I managed to learn (to some degree) how to produce precum and still not sure if pygeum helps in my case (been cycling it for year and a half)...

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah... Same here...
Pygeum doesn't work on me in that matter...

I'm also obsessed with precum and want to leak 24/7... :)
I adore the taste of it and it makes me horny just seeing it...
Be careful with what you wish for. It can get to an uncontrollable level. This video is after my workout when I was doing deadlifts. The leaking starts while I'm working out and continues to flow/drip for an hour or two afterwards... limp and non aroused. At this point, I'd be able to pour out a bit more if I went and kegeled a bit
View attachment 20210624_160334_1.mp4

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're missing something... 50-100 mg pills are standardized (extract) that have some amount of phytosterols in it but you don't know how much of it is in 500+ mg pills which are simply "just" pygeum bark...

Been busy lately so didn't have much time to edge... :(

Today (just a while ago) I managed to leak out pretty good amount of precum while edging and doing kegels (squeeze/push)...
First it was somewhat watery (I did have some thick precum blobs just before) and then it started to become more viscous with just slight milky color (probably from prostate or seminal vesicles)... Half of my dick was slimy... :)

Afterwards I went a little bit over board and accidentally released some sperm while edging but didn't have an orgasm...

I'm happy I managed to learn (to some degree) how to produce precum and still not sure if pygeum helps in my case (been cycling it for year and a half)...
Ok, what am I missing? Forgive my ignorance lol. I'm still confused.

Countrythick6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be careful with what you wish for. It can get to an uncontrollable level. This video is after my workout when I was doing deadlifts. The leaking starts while I'm working out and continues to flow/drip for an hour or two afterwards... limp and non aroused. At this point, I'd be able to pour out a bit more if I went and kegeled a bit
So how much pygeum are you currently taking? That's awesome. Was that through underwear? Looked like a decent sized wet spot on your shorts.