Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

D

deleted8893071

It does work ... 1 year later.
View media item 10460951
DT_216 Thanks for sharing the video of your end results. If I may ask what has been your overall regimen of supplements if any and do you couple that with any forms of exercises?

I am like you have described a smaller producer of precum. A few drops and on a rare occasion enough to drip a bit. In reading your prior posts on this Pygeum thread, you sound like your starting point is similar to mine. Thanks!

DT_1216

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DT_216 Thanks for sharing the video of your end results. If I may ask what has been your overall regimen of supplements if any and do you couple that with any forms of exercises?

I am like you have described a smaller producer of precum. A few drops and on a rare occasion enough to drip a bit. In reading your prior posts on this Pygeum thread, you sound like your starting point is similar to mine. Thanks!
1 Pygeum 100mg, 1 lecithin 1200mg, 1 zinc 50mg ... usually for a couple weeks then I need to take a break. The pygeum especially has side effects so I can't take it too long.

Cumulus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1 Pygeum 100mg, 1 lecithin 1200mg, 1 zinc 50mg ... usually for a couple weeks then I need to take a break. The pygeum especially has side effects so I can't take it too long.
What side effects you have? I've noticed nothing, and wanted effects are less than yours. Leaking much though. Maybe I should add lecithin and zinc, and a lot more PE excercise

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I finally ordered from pygeum...

Other than it's most obvious (going by these videos and testimonials) precum results, does if effect your cum at all?

ThysMan

Sexy Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What're the brands of your supplements?
What's your stack/dosage?
NOW. Seriously, I was a huge skeptic, but the other day I was so worked up I was precumming like crazy. I thought I had to pee, went to the toilet and precum shot out like I was cumming. So hot!

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NOW. Seriously, I was a huge skeptic, but the other day I was so worked up I was precumming like crazy. I thought I had to pee, went to the toilet and precum shot out like I was cumming. So hot!
Isn't that the best? I've had a couple times I thought I pissed myself but it was a glob of precum.

MightyTall

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m taking the stack again. Last time I was able to get results. Because of stress and my inability to make things a habit I had to stop. I restarted this week. I’m on my forth day on the stack. Here is what I’m taking:
Pygeum 4000mg
L- lysine 1000mg
L- arginine 500mg
Zinc 50mg
Vitamin d (mostly for other health reasons)
Sun flower lecithin (very inconsistent with this because it’s a powder and I don’t like it.)
Celery seed 1000 mg

It’s been three days. So far I just been horny. I dont think I will see results till later in the month. But just waking up with a semi and heavier balls is great

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m taking the stack again. Last time I was able to get results. Because of stress and my inability to make things a habit I had to stop. I restarted this week. I’m on my forth day on the stack. Here is what I’m taking:
Pygeum 4000mg
L- lysine 1000mg
L- arginine 500mg
Zinc 50mg
Vitamin d (mostly for other health reasons)
Sun flower lecithin (very inconsistent with this because it’s a powder and I don’t like it.)
Celery seed 1000 mg

It’s been three days. So far I just been horny. I dont think I will see results till later in the month. But just waking up with a semi and heavier balls is great
I'm about two weeks into adding pygeum to what I've been taking.

I'm pretty in tune with how much cum I can produce depending on how many days pass in between. One day, I get something, nothing spectacular. Two days, a fair bit more. So after adding this, and it being about two weeks, the other night I was doing my thing watching various videos on Telegram, and I could definitely tell I came a considerably more amount than I normally do in that time frame. I got some good distance between webs and it seemed to be a lot whiter. So that was cool.

Another thing is it seems like my balls are fuller? Mine have a tendency to rise up at the first sign of horny, but now they tend to stick around longer and be a lil more plump.

Now this isn't necessarily a complaint, pretty sure I can overcome it, but my erections have been getting so strong and hard, it's almost like my skin is getting stretched just a liiiittle more than what it's used to. So even when I'm soft and I touch my skin, it almost stings a little like it's been stretched a little too much. So to counter this I've just been trying to moisturize. Been using Vitamin E, which gives my dick a cool shiny, vascular look.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've recently started taking pygeum again. Also have been taking Zinc, Sunflower Lecithin, Selenium, L-Arginine, and Maca Powder.

Pygeum Bark Extract 100mg
Zinc 50mg
Sunflower Lecithin Powder 10g
Selenium 200mg
L-Arginine 2,000mg
Maca Powder 5g

I've also been taking Men's One-A-Day Multivitamin.

So far not too much change has happened but it's only been about a week. However the Pygeum or Zinc or both have been making my loads really sticky and thick, as always. It makes my loads seem even smaller instead of bigger lol. But I guess it's because of the thickness it's all clumped up into one space instead of spread out thin.

Reactions: Drefier77

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've recently started taking pygeum again. Also have been taking Zinc, Sunflower Lecithin, Selenium, L-Arginine, and Maca Powder.

Pygeum Bark Extract 100mg
Zinc 50mg
Sunflower Lecithin Powder 10g
Selenium 200mg
L-Arginine 2,000mg
Maca Powder 5g

I've also been taking Men's One-A-Day Multivitamin.

So far not too much change has happened but it's only been about a week. However the Pygeum or Zinc or both have been making my loads really sticky and thick, as always. It makes my loads seem even smaller instead of bigger lol. But I guess it's because of the thickness it's all clumped up into one space instead of spread out thin.
Drink plenty of water and hopefully it'll help you with the thickness.

I have not heard of Selenium. What's that good for?

Tphilatl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm about two weeks into adding pygeum to what I've been taking.

I'm pretty in tune with how much cum I can produce depending on how many days pass in between. One day, I get something, nothing spectacular. Two days, a fair bit more. So after adding this, and it being about two weeks, the other night I was doing my thing watching various videos on Telegram, and I could definitely tell I came a considerably more amount than I normally do in that time frame. I got some good distance between webs and it seemed to be a lot whiter. So that was cool.

Another thing is it seems like my balls are fuller? Mine have a tendency to rise up at the first sign of horny, but now they tend to stick around longer and be a lil more plump.

Now this isn't necessarily a complaint, pretty sure I can overcome it, but my erections have been getting so strong and hard, it's almost like my skin is getting stretched just a liiiittle more than what it's used to. So even when I'm soft and I touch my skin, it almost stings a little like it's been stretched a little too much. So to counter this I've just been trying to moisturize. Been using Vitamin E, which gives my dick a cool shiny, vascular look.
Where’s the best place to buy Pygeum?

Reactions: Cosgood

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Drink plenty of water and hopefully it'll help you with the thickness.

I have not heard of Selenium. What's that good for?
I'm definitely trying to up my water intake. I'm already drinking around gallon/4L a day lol

Selenium I've heard helps with semen production. Apparently it's one of the things found in semen, along with zinc.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm definitely trying to up my water intake. I'm already drinking around gallon/4L a day lol

Selenium I've heard helps with semen production. Apparently it's one of the things found in semen, along with zinc.
I've been told all my life how important water is for you and your body, and I've TRIED to be good on my consumption, but it's the thought of oozing more precum and blasting cum ropes where I'm like--"Okay. I gotta get serious about this..."

:D

D

deleted16002081

I've been told all my life how important water is for you and your body, and I've TRIED to be good on my consumption, but it's the thought of oozing more precum and blasting cum ropes where I'm like--"Okay. I gotta get serious about this..."

:D
Sex sells, as they say!

• Haha
Reactions: Cosgood