Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: Day 14 for me. I think the only thing so far I got from this is possibly diarrhea. I've had chronic constipation for 30 + years and last week I had about 4 days in a row of the shits. But the past 2 days have been fine so far. I have not noticed an increase in pre cum or my loads yet sadly. Still hoping for a pre-cum increase. Fingers crossed. Still taking only one a day.
Welcome to the postCOVID world

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
still wish i could find a supplement that activated my cowper's gland and didn't have the side effects of pygeum. The problem with most of these testosterone and prostate supplements is the heart rate increase, dehydration, anxiety and the goddamn shortening of my temper (i've also tried the swedish flower pollen, tongkat ali, avena sativa...). Even Cistanche, which works very well for producing more precum and cum and doesn't dehydrate me, still makes me want to punch holes in the wall when I'm on it. Pine Pollen and Celery Seed still are the two supplements that help and don't give me negative side effects.

Hyperspermia92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did the Swedish pollen make the difference? How much are you taking?
It was both the pygeum and the Swedish flower pollen together. The pygeum is 1500mg and the Swedish flower pollen is like 1800mg but you take those for like 2-3 days and you become a fire hose.

D

deleted1279614

It was both the pygeum and the Swedish flower pollen together. The pygeum is 1500mg and the Swedish flower pollen is like 1800mg but you take those for like 2-3 days and you become a fire hose.
What brand of the Swedish flower pollen are you using?

Reactions: tutkunadam