Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In order to have this work one of the things that I would imagine to be necessary would be above average hydration. Those trying to create the effect could benefit from more information from those who have already achieved it. This way those trying to get the effect will have some concept that we are duplicating the results exactly.

I had to start on some antibiotics to deal with a recurring dental problem and I temporarily stopped the Pygeum and L-Citrulline during this time because the combination of these and the antibiotic created major nausea. (as if the antibiotic isn't bad enough) so I will restart once the antibiotic is out of the picture.

Make certain that you do hydrate somewhat above average with this because it will take more moisture to create the seminal fluid which just stands to reason. Those of us in warmer climates will need to be extra careful on this one. We can easily misjudge on this if the liquid intake is not enough.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to be the buzzkill, but I had to stop.
I feel like it was causing me to have stomach cramps.

I did however notice my cum becoming much more liquid (normally, mine can be thicker and gluey aka, less prone for shooting) This was after about 4 days worth of taking it.

I'm skeptical of trying to take it again, maybe I'll go down to only 100mg per day without doing the 200mg recommended dosage.

But it's only fair that I come back to report my experience. Sorry if this wasn't what most expected, it certainly wasn't what I anticipated.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I did however notice my cum becoming much more liquid (normally, mine can be thicker and gluey aka, less prone for shooting) This was after about 4 days worth of taking it.

I'm skeptical of trying to take it again, maybe I'll go down to only 100mg per day without doing the 200mg recommended dosage.

But it's only fair that I come back to report my experience. Sorry if this wasn't what most expected, it certainly wasn't what I anticipated.

o_o What was the brand? What form was the pygeum (extract or bark powder)?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Have been in the Pygeum and the Arginine/Citrulline now for a while. Though I am an eternal skeptic of things like this on this one I am not too sure. Last night during a j/o session my load of ejaculate had definitely increased from normal. The exact composition of this is not yet certain. I am not getting a running faucet in any manner but there does appear to be change from normal. That change did not kick in however until I began to really pay careful attention to hydration.

Guys if you're trying this one make certain that you get a great deal more liquid in you than would be your normal. To get liquid out you have to put liquid in. . . . .

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You might be cramping from dehydration. Food for thought.

Reactions: Wi2nyc

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It definitely made me thirstier. I would certainly agree with that. Maybe I wasn't drinking enough water.... I still have plenty of pills remaining. I can certainly try to take them again.

I did notice, however, that my urine became rather pungent.... like "asparagus pee."
So I can tell it was definitely making it to the bladder, at least!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wi2nyc

deroverhotsemplots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jjsjr, definitely HYDRATE!! more , much more than you normally would. your stomach aches methinks were caused by a stool that was not being hydrated (not a doctor, please note) just common sense!!!
gonna get on this bandwagon myself tomorrow!! i am so wanting to have precum!!!

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It takes awhile bro. You will get there. I dont take it specifically for more precum, it just happens to be an ingredient in my gnc supp's i take for lifting weights. But be careful, it can be embarassing. Like the story u quoted from me above, sometimes u dont even know it and your hanging a rope from your slit in the locker! Uncut here as well, so truly embarassing when pulling off my jock in locker to hit the showers. It pools in myhood and then spills out. Sorry if tmi. Just a warning from a heavy leaker!

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It takes awhile bro. You will get there. I dont take it specifically for more precum, it just happens to be an ingredient in my gnc supp's i take for lifting weights. But be careful, it can be embarassing. Like the story u quoted from me above, sometimes u dont even know it and your hanging a rope from your slit in the locker! Uncut here as well, so truly embarassing when pulling off my jock in locker to hit the showers. It pools in myhood and then spills out. Sorry if tmi. Just a warning from a heavy leaker!

Is it wrong of me to hope this happens?

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It may be time for me to ease up on the pygeum intake! I have been taking it fairly regularly and have noticed a definite increase in the amount of precum (from nothing to WAY too much)..

I went away this weekend on a guys fishing/hiking weekend with an old friend and his brother. Yesterday morning I had to take a major piss. I have noticed that since I started this supplement that when I have to go, I gotta go! Anyway, took a good leak and went back to the fishing hole. About half hour later, I thought I had to go again. As soon as I got my pants unbuttoned, I was leaking a steady stream of precum. I stood there for what seemed like forever before it stopped. It was very clear and had the distinct "feel" of precum. It was not at all pee.

By evening, it was the same thing except it was almost a steady drip. I ended up telling my friends what was going on..hell I only took 2 pair of underwear and they were both wet! I ended up blowing a huge load in the shower but it really didn't stop the leaking completely. I slept on a towel last night so it wouldn't get the sheets wet. I've finally stopped dripping today but I am definitely stopping the pygeum for a while. I think the "pre" is too much of a good thing!!

What brand were you using?

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm reading all of these posts and I'm sitting here wanting this to happen to me. Granted I can see how sleeping with a towel will be an issue but I'll just have to dial back the dosage if I ever get to that point and also keep hydrated. I hope that the years of power leveling my retail bladder will reduce the frequency of urination. O_O but I really want a pre-cum fountain dick.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I began taking pygeum about two years ago - Swanson 500mg two per day - for my genreal prostate health. As you guys age this will become important to you. Since I drink a lot of water I cannot say that I pee more because of the pygeum. I'm 67 and have at best guess have the same precum that I did when I was 40 - don't know if that has meaning. I do know this - my psa numbers have gone down since I began using pygeum....and that is good news.