Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I received my package Friday 28th and proceeded to take the pills the next day.
As of Saturday the 29th I’ve been taking the following added onto my general supplemental regimen.

Pygeum 500mg (2 capsules… so technically 1gram)
Saw Palmetto 540mg

Each of which I take 3 times a day with about 20oz of water (give or take, mostly give) and with some form of food.

My general supplement regimen consists of a multivitamin , Zinc 50mg (immune support), Potassium Gluconate 500mg (has completely stopped my muscle cramps) and Magnesium Oxide 400mg (has stopped my migraines).
I ordered some more things the other day and they will be added to my regimen as well, which includes the following:
Lecithin 1200mg
Ginseng 500mg
Fenugreek 610mg
L-Arginine 900mg

**Side note**
((I’m already taking Fenugreek that I got from a shop that I usually get my herbs for tea and stuff and they had some fenugreek soft capsules but I have no idea what the yield is. Simply by eyeing it I’d say its somewhere between 450 to 500mg . I take two of those a day. I noticed that the fenugreek … um makes me more randy than usual. Oh and everything that comes out of me smells like maple syrup lol so I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing.))

I’m trying my best to remain compartmentalized and scientific about this whole process, but I would really like for this to work so that I can finally precum :( .
Thank you for the encouragement FrankTO, I’ll stick with it and not rage quit like a big baby hahahahahaha.

fvVdz.gif
re maple syrup...since I love Canadian men, it is a good thing! LOL

onlydiscretion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
re maple syrup...since I love Canadian men, it is a good thing! LOL

Just thought I'd put my experience so far with taking pygeum incase anyone is still looking into it. I started taking pygeum once a day last Wednesday 7/22/15 and hadn't noticed a difference at all until today. I usualy dont precum for no reason even if horny. If I'm masturbating i will produce enough to keep my head wet most of the time but never to where its dripping. Today i have been pretty horny most of the day and i noticed that my dick felt a little different so when i went to the restroom to take a leak i noticed my whole head was covered in precum! Uncircumcised incase anyone needs to know. Lol. Its not flowing out like a leaky faucet at the moment, but maybe it will start to in the next few days. I haven't been rubbing on my dick or anything close to being associated with masturbating and i haven't been hard rubbing against my jeans either so i guess maybe its starting to work.? I will post again in a few days whether today was just a fluke on account of me being horny or if the precum becomes a regular thing or if i turn into a waterhose.

onlydiscretion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wonder what would happen if you combined pygeum, celery seed and lecithin. Hmmmmm....

Well the pygeum that i started taking is actually part of a prostate support that i found. It has pygeum bark, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil and other stuff that i cant remember. But i think i had read somewhere about someone who had mentioned pumpkin seed oil was good too.? I might be going about it the wrong way, but i figured what the hell. I can always finish the bottle and then just switch to plain pygeum if i dont get results with what I'm taking now. I also started taking lecithin yesterday so we'll see what happens the next few days. I had posted yesterday about thinking the pygeum might be working because of the precum i was getting, but i think it may have had something to do with my just being horny. Cuz today i haven't had any precum.

Tait88

Sexy Member
Media
I went back to Celery Seed and added a Saw Palmetto/Pygeum blend with Terrestris Terribulus. Stay tuned...
Please let me know, tho I have quite a bit that I am going to start to take. Would like to see if it would help me out as well.

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I try a combination of Celery Seed (Twinlab Nature's Herbs), 500 mg per capsule and Pygeum (newton everett biotech), 100 mg per capsule.

The recommented dosage of Celery Seed is 500 mg per day. I will try to consume two capsules per day (morning, evening) =1000 mg per day.
For pygeum, I consume two capsules per serving, two times a day (= 400 mg per day)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wondering if you can take to much Pygeum? I got mine from Piping rock (online) 500 mg . Direction state twice daily.which would be 1000mg per day. I'm not one that is afraid of pills, I'm taking 3000mg a day. as well as 1200mg of Lecithin. Been taking it now for over 2 weeks, precum is now developing. Can I be taking to much of the Pygeum?

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorta same question here. I started l-arginine and saw palmetto late last week. Fairly high doses of l-argenine. Started pygeum and horny goat weed Sunday with at least 3000 mg of pygeum per day. I used to very rarely produce enough precum to masturbate with if I was fucked just the right way, but nothing in several years. Started taking pygeum Sunday. After 3000-4000 mg per day, I had a few drops of precum with morning wood today. I want to keep up 3000-4000 mg per day, maybe even increase it. Is there such a thing as too much? What about l-argenine? What's too much? Anything I need to add to increase precum production? I really want my dick to leak, at least when aroused.

Reactions: tutkunadam

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorta same question here. I started l-arginine and saw palmetto late last week. Fairly high doses of l-argenine. Started pygeum and horny goat weed Sunday with at least 3000 mg of pygeum per day. I used to very rarely produce enough precum to masturbate with if I was fucked just the right way, but nothing in several years. Started taking pygeum Sunday. After 3000-4000 mg per day, I had a few drops of precum with morning wood today. I want to keep up 3000-4000 mg per day, maybe even increase it. Is there such a thing as too much? What about l-argenine? What's too much? Anything I need to add to increase precum production? I really want my dick to leak, at least when aroused.

Hi there, if you read my posts about pygeum, I have stated that it does not have anything to do with the dosage. if I were you, I would start with with a low dose and if there were no result, keep increasing it.

once I did also high dose and I think it increased my estrogenes, since pygeum and saw palmetto are 5AR inhibitor, they reduce the conversion of the testosterone to dht.

one thing that you should not forget is zinc, it is really vital for precum.

also I read in a website that oxytocin can have a relaxing effect in the muscle tissue surrounding the cowper´s glands and will easen the release of the precum from them. the best way of oxytocin is having sex, masturbation is not a good method of secreting precum.

by the way as you mentioned strong morning wood which makes you precum, it means you are really healthy and horney. so try to keep you as horny as you can, usually precum comes after 3 days of abstinence.

try to keep you hydrated, not to a degree that you go urinals every 15 minutes :)

what I tried was MCT Oil, derived from coconut oil, it was also said to have positive effects on precum.

celery seed is also a horny maker, why not, it is cheap and natural.

l-arginine also should not be overdosed, like anything else.

I started citruline, the first a few days it was good but like any supplement, after a week the body get used to them.

try to go fisrt with single experiments and then combine everything, otherwise you will not distinguish the effects.

by the way, I saw your pics and you look like cut, usually uncuts have more precum than cuts, due to the glide effect of the foreskin and thousands of nerves in that tissue, the level of feeling is higher than us I think, also the uncuts I have seen, were neraly all able to refrain orgasm, premature ejaculation is also something works against precum, the longer you wank and stay horny-erected, the more possibility of precum secretion.

All of above are my personal info and interpretations, could be completely wrong and against the other´s experiences and information.

the last but not least, precum is something more to do with feelings, degree of arousal and brain arousl, rather than physiological - organ related or physical stimulation and using supps etc.

once I said to an uro that I do not get aroused because I don´t produce precum, he said that completely wrong, your problem is you don´t produce precum because you don´t get enough arousal. it was really smart and correct, maybe my treshhold of arousal is higher than the others.

keep us informed and please state which brands of pygeum you use.

Reactions: clmcad

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the info! Pygeum is Swanson 500 mg

Hi there, if you read my posts about pygeum, I have stated that it does not have anything to do with the dosage. if I were you, I would start with with a low dose and if there were no result, keep increasing it.

once I did also high dose and I think it increased my estrogenes, since pygeum and saw palmetto are 5AR inhibitor, they reduce the conversion of the testosterone to dht.

one thing that you should not forget is zinc, it is really vital for precum.

also I read in a website that oxytocin can have a relaxing effect in the muscle tissue surrounding the cowper´s glands and will easen the release of the precum from them. the best way of oxytocin is having sex, masturbation is not a good method of secreting precum.

by the way as you mentioned strong morning wood which makes you precum, it means you are really healthy and horney. so try to keep you as horny as you can, usually precum comes after 3 days of abstinence.

try to keep you hydrated, not to a degree that you go urinals every 15 minutes :)

what I tried was MCT Oil, derived from coconut oil, it was also said to have positive effects on precum.

celery seed is also a horny maker, why not, it is cheap and natural.

l-arginine also should not be overdosed, like anything else.

I started citruline, the first a few days it was good but like any supplement, after a week the body get used to them.

try to go fisrt with single experiments and then combine everything, otherwise you will not distinguish the effects.

by the way, I saw your pics and you look like cut, usually uncuts have more precum than cuts, due to the glide effect of the foreskin and thousands of nerves in that tissue, the level of feeling is higher than us I think, also the uncuts I have seen, were neraly all able to refrain orgasm, premature ejaculation is also something works against precum, the longer you wank and stay horny-erected, the more possibility of precum secretion.

All of above are my personal info and interpretations, could be completely wrong and against the other´s experiences and information.

the last but not least, precum is something more to do with feelings, degree of arousal and brain arousl, rather than physiological - organ related or physical stimulation and using supps etc.

once I said to an uro that I do not get aroused because I don´t produce precum, he said that completely wrong, your problem is you don´t produce precum because you don´t get enough arousal. it was really smart and correct, maybe my treshhold of arousal is higher than the others.

keep us informed and please state which brands of pygeum you use.

swatkats

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to start take pygeum too around 3-4 weeks ago. I take thrre times a day the pills (3 x 1000mg)
I drink around 4 liters water but very little difference in my precum production.
I haven't got much/almost nothing precum in my whole life.
Nowadays it gets wet a little bit, but nothing great change. :(
I don't know what should I do.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a French brand called Pygeum Aficanum. But please note. I've gone down to just a few doses a week. Its plenty for me.

if you dont want to name it, it is your choice but "Pygeum Aficanum" as you wrote can not be the brand, however the generic name of the ingredients.

Reactions: Stretchinit