Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

thaabam127

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just enough precum that I'm able to swirl it around my head maybe a little more at the best. I'd like to make a lot more. I just ordered Pygeum 100 mg 120 Caps from Swanson. Plan to take just the Pygeum probably start at 1 per day. It should be here soon. Anyone have any experiences with taking just this at around that dose?

thaabam127

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have just enough precum that I'm able to swirl it around my head maybe a little more at the best. I'd like to make a lot more. I just ordered Pygeum 100 mg 120 Caps from Swanson. Plan to take just the Pygeum probably start at 1 per day. It should be here soon. Anyone have any experiences with taking just this at around that dose?

Reactions: drambone2001

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been taking Pygeum, l- arginine, saw palmetto, zinc, and horny goat weed for about 3 weeks now. I've cut back to the recommended dosages on the bottles. So far no more than the occasional drop of precum. Horny as hell all the time though and can cum at night and shoot a decent sized load the next morning. Monday morning was the last time I came, curious what the volume will be like tonight. Planning on adding celery seed and lecithin over the next week.

Reactions: drambone2001

thaabam127

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been taking (Saw Palmetto Complex 160mg x2) and (Pygeum Extract 100mg / Bark 400mg) x2 each day now for about a week. So far nothing more than what I started with. Curious to know if it's going to work.

amin53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi.
in australia pygeum is not available.
Did pumpkin seed oil + vitamin e is effective for precum?
what is the best supplement is good for make horny?

mattnone

Just Browsing
Media
Ok so here it goes, My partner and I have been taking the pygeum,saw palmetto,L-citrulline, celery seed extract and maca for over a month. There has been no change for me I don't precum at all and he was a heavy precumer and has stopped precumming.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so here it goes, My partner and I have been taking the pygeum,saw palmetto,L-citrulline, celery seed extract and maca for over a month. There has been no change for me I don't precum at all and he was a heavy precumer and has stopped precumming.
Sorry to hear that, matt. Nothing is foolproof!

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm taking 2 120mg 2x a day - I get a nice flow whenever I get happy
277307-1407079628-b8807d0a5a00ada30f2772875bb5cc2b.jpg

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn! Pygeum africanum is impossible to find here in Italy since it is among the plants not admitted as supplements!!!
What can I try?

you can buy from German - UK or NL websites. Since all are EU, you will receive the product in a few days w/o any problem. However the pygeum is relatively expensive in EU, you can purchase through amazon us and have your products delivered , but once the customes (live in germany) sent me a mail that I have a post from us with declaration notice. I went to the customs, they opened the package in front of me, looked a lil, asked their friends in another city, they said this is not a prohibited product, I got them without any money paying

if you need more detail, write back to me

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 1 week into my Pygeum cycle. I take 1000mg twice a day. I can say I am noticing more pre cum and bigger loads. I feel like this is only the begging. Really looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Most people say it takes 2-3 weeks to see big results.

Reactions: ACherokeePhoenix

amin53

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a combination within the pygeum Cause it gets producing precum? its a important question for The best way to reach.