Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I read this entire feed and it convinced me to get some and try it for myself so I ordered Pygeum ( will be here Friday ) and sunflower lecithin 2400 mg a day and horny goat weed with maca root and tongkat Ali in one pill and zinc and folic acid.. I have been taking the folic acid and zinc for two weeks now and the horny goat weed mix and lecithin for one week .. No results yet hopefully when my Pygeum comes Friday it will flow like a water hoes lol
I wouldn't get my hopes up. I tried for two months did not notice ANY difference. I think it's a joke!

Reactions: bmwtech87

swatkats

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
saw your pics and you have a beautiful body and a nice cock! The Pygeum did not work for me either. I'm started working on my kegels as well!
Thanks man! I think Kagels must be the trick. We will see!

Reactions: Seblinger

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took it 7 days a week and no results. I fucked my wife yesterday afternoon and to my surprise I was dripping precum before I got my cock in her pussy. She sucked my cock like it was a fudge cicle. She was hungry for my cock in her mouth and in her pussy. I like to eat her pussy for a while before I mount her pussy. I bought a nice size wedge for us to use when we fuck in different positions. Used it last night and wow her ass sunk in that wedge and mounted her and her body did not move while I was fucking the hell out of her pussy. I was fucking her pussy deep and I was impressed with the wedge. It kept us both still and I fucked her pussy like a stallion. She came and came and came. It so good for a woman to have a climax that is utterly mind blowing. She was a kitten afterward. I loveto fuck my woman and she loves to fuck her husband as she says with the huge cock! I love it!

bmwtech87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took it 7 days a week and no results. I fucked my wife yesterday afternoon and to my surprise I was dripping precum before I got my cock in her pussy. She sucked my cock like it was a fudge cicle. She was hungry for my cock in her mouth and in her pussy. I like to eat her pussy for a while before I mount her pussy. I bought a nice size wedge for us to use when we fuck in different positions. Used it last night and wow her ass sunk in that wedge and mounted her and her body did not move while I was fucking the hell out of her pussy. I was fucking her pussy deep and I was impressed with the wedge. It kept us both still and I fucked her pussy like a stallion. She came and came and came. It so good for a woman to have a climax that is utterly mind blowing. She was a kitten afterward. I loveto fuck my woman and she loves to fuck her husband as she says with the huge cock! I love it!
Soooo was this a post about the pygeum or the wedge you bought ?

Reactions: b3ar

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both! I do love to fuck. Me and my wife both love to fuck. We were made for each other. My cock was made for her pussy and her pussy was made for my cock. I got back on that beautiful pink pussy again this morning and wow what a wonderful fuck. Still enjoying the after glow!

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

.............o_O........

Synth

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was seeing a dropoff in production the last few months so I'm back to using pygeum and I've seen a bit of an uptick.

Ideally I'd love to make my previous video look unimpressive, but I'll settle for just getting back there.

Reactions: tutkunadam