Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A little update. I upped the dose of citrulline and pygeum. The past two nights, my erections have been unbelievable. Harder than my cock has been in years. Lots of precum, too.

It was nice to see my cock hard as steel and throbbing again.
Sounds great!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have been taking pygeum for maybe 3-4 months now. I find it works well for me in that my prostate "feels" better as well as now I produce precum at any excuse.
Today while the a/c guy was here we got to talking about my kilt (St. Patrick's day and all). Once he started expressing any interest in the subject i could feel my prostate sort of "squeeze" and before I could do anything i had precum running down the inside of my leg. Being kilted and properly commando, i was hoping that it would not drip to the floor unobstructed...

Thankfully he either didn't notice or didn't care. Eventually finished up and left with nothing eventful other than proof that i now have a "hair trigger" for precum.
Awesome. KILTS rock!

D

deleted994618

I take pygeum, maca, celery seed and l'arginne

What I've noticed
Wake up with raging hard ones which I like. Hardons in general are firmer.

My balls feel full all the time like weighty. This is a noticeable difference for me seeing that my balls tend to draw up close to my body, now they have a constant hang that I enjoy. Makes playing with them more fun.

I'm hornier. I feel my dick tingle at the slightes arousal.

I'm a moderate shooter naturally but my orgasms have been the best I've had since I started masturbating. It's been great

Worbla

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to take a mix of pygeum and saw palmetto, as well as l-arginine, maca and zinc. It most definitely did something. Almost as if everything into overdrive and there was a steady overflow. A few times, I noticed I had actual cum that needed to clear first, when going to pee. My balls constantly tingled too.
All that was really great, but I stopped because doctors commented on how consuming these hormone altering herbs(drugs/substances) can dramatically increase the risk of cancer and various organ failures. Somewhat like steroids can do. That put a serious damper on my enthusiasm.
I'm also not a super hairy person, but I had noticed that I started growing stray hairs that stood out from the rest. As in, a few hairs on my chest would suddenly become super-hairs. They would be thicker and longer than the rest. Something that had never happened before. In a way that freaked me out more, than if everything had started growing more, all at once. After I stopped taking the supplements, this side-effect has stopped as well.

Since everyone here is doing fine, maybe I was worrying without reason..

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to take a mix of pygeum and saw palmetto, as well as l-arginine, maca and zinc. It most definitely did something. Almost as if everything into overdrive and there was a steady overflow. A few times, I noticed I had actual cum that needed to clear first, when going to pee. My balls constantly tingled too.
All that was really great, but I stopped because doctors commented on how consuming these hormone altering herbs(drugs/substances) can dramatically increase the risk of cancer and various organ failures. Somewhat like steroids can do. That put a serious damper on my enthusiasm.
I'm also not a super hairy person, but I had noticed that I started growing stray hairs that stood out from the rest. As in, a few hairs on my chest would suddenly become super-hairs. They would be thicker and longer than the rest. Something that had never happened before. In a way that freaked me out more, than if everything had started growing more, all at once. After I stopped taking the supplements, this side-effect has stopped as well.

Since everyone here is doing fine, maybe I was worrying without reason..

don´t you have the steady flow of precum anymore after stopped taking the supps? had you had any precum before taking those and do you have any amount of precum right now?

Worbla

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
don´t you have the steady flow of precum anymore after stopped taking the supps? had you had any precum before taking those and do you have any amount of precum right now?

The steady flow, without stimulation, stopped after stopping the supplements. As did the constant tingling in my balls, which I'm convinced was due to taking maca. However, I still have a good flow of pre, if I'm going down on my wife (quite a lot in this situation actually) or if I'm e-stimming. I also get well lubricated when I just masturbate or edge, but not excessively so. So it's not like I'm dry or anything, instead it depends on the situation.. which I suppose is how it should work. It was great before though, so I'm tempted to try again. There's something very naughty about dribbling pre and having all that energy concentrated in one spot.

adamjohnson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what is your starting point, do you have any precum? what do you expect to reach, tell us a lil bit of yourself man plz
I've produced it one time that I can ever remember, back when I was a teenager, but now that I've gotten older I don't think I've ever produced it. I'd like to produce enough of it for my GF during oral, give her a little something extra : ).

TheHungandTheBeautiful

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just started as well today with 200mg of pygeum and 1g of l-arginine. Thinking about adding zinc and celery seed if I see any improvement. I have never precumed a lot, but recently I have seen a slight up tick in production, possibly due to more edging. We'll see. I hope this works!

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to hear about this as well, I don't know that smokers produce much (or any) precum, and I believe there is a correlation...

I'm a smoker myself and I have no problem in the precum department. I always produce a good amount of precum and since adding pygeum and celery seed into the mix it has increased the amount immensely along with leaking precum when I'm not even aroused.

Reactions: lickme305

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You definitely don't have a problem, on the contrary, you look amazing and your precum is very, very hot.
Do you know this of others as well? I`ve only been with a handful of smokers but they were all as dry as bone

Over the years I've had partners who were smokers and non smokers, some of the smokes didn't produce any precum just the same as some of the none smokers. My own reasoning just points back to how we are all wired differently.

Although I smoke myself I do try and maintain many healthy aspects by eating well, plenty of water intake, going to the gym for general fitness etc. I think state of mind also could potentially play a role, expecting great things can sometimes have a negative effect, so expect nothing and things might happen - that's just my outlook on things in general

Reactions: johnny989

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to hear about this as well, I don't know that smokers produce much (or any) precum, and I believe there is a correlation...

I have seen so many smokers that precum a lot in saunas or directly experienced and one of the guys I have been with 2-3 times who is a smoker to the point that during the sex even he smokes (yuk) precummed to the degree of flushing out precum like cum. I think precum is a question of arousal treshhold, some guys get aroused even with a touch to their penis and some cant get even hard after 5 minutes of oral sex, I mean precum is also like arousal and has its treshold for itself

Reactions: johnny989

crusader123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight