Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In addition to what I'm already taking or just that? How fast did you notice results?
Add it with what you already take. I take this amount twice a day and noticed a difference within a few days to a week. The only downside is my dum shots are a bit watery, but the Woodside to that is I can shoot far.
The improvement on my precum is great!
594216-1492545179-d32fd4e3c60c07c37bbfb18667ab1637.gif

Attachments

Bicumks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen so many smokers that precum a lot in saunas or directly experienced and one of the guys I have been with 2-3 times who is a smoker to the point that during the sex even he smokes (yuk) precummed to the degree of flushing out precum like cum. I think precum is a question of arousal treshhold, some guys get aroused even with a touch to their penis and some cant get even hard after 5 minutes of oral sex, I mean precum is also like arousal and has its treshold for itself
I completely agree with this.. As a smoker, (of cigarettes and cigaweed) from the moment of any amount of arousal, I drip precum like crazy! Hell, it'll still drip after I've gone flaccid. It makes going commando in shorts a bit difficult, but makes bating quite easy.

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Add it with what you already take. I take this amount twice a day and noticed a difference within a few days to a week. The only downside is my dum shots are a bit watery, but the Woodside to that is I can shoot far.
The improvement on my precum is great!
594216-1492545179-d32fd4e3c60c07c37bbfb18667ab1637.gif
What's your dosage of celery seeds, possibly teaspoon/tablespoons? Does branding matter?

Reactions: Humiliter01

Caseym209

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I also have experience actually spurting pre cum, surprised the heck out of me, was in the 4th day of a 7 day edge and was actually working a dildo in my ass when all of a sudden, a huge spurt of clear pre cum spurted, not dribbled but actually spurted out of my cock, I've been on 1000 msg of Pygeum and 1200 msg of Lecithin daily for the past two months, I produce pre cum after doing any type of excercise or activity. I can drip for apparent no reason and when I edge, I get a steady drip. Before using Pygeum and Lecithin I produce very little if any pre cum, so this stuff is the real deal.

hungman119

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also have experience actually spurting pre cum, surprised the heck out of me, was in the 4th day of a 7 day edge and was actually working a dildo in my ass when all of a sudden, a huge spurt of clear pre cum spurted, not dribbled but actually spurted out of my cock, I've been on 1000 msg of Pygeum and 1200 msg of Lecithin daily for the past two months, I produce pre cum after doing any type of excercise or activity. I can drip for apparent no reason and when I edge, I get a steady drip. Before using Pygeum and Lecithin I produce very little if any pre cum, so this stuff is the real deal.

About how long into your regiment was it before u saw these sort of results?

Reactions: tutkunadam

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's your dosage of celery seeds, possibly teaspoon/tablespoons? Does branding matter?
I've never measured the amount. I just pour it in but I'd say it's about 1 tablespoon. (Twice a day) And No, branding doesn't matter.

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never measured the amount. I just pour it in but I'd say it's about 1 tablespoon. (Twice a day) And No, branding doesn't matter.
Ahh, okay, thanks.
You seem to of produced a lot of precum before any supplements, though, haven't you? Still wondering if my (slight?) increase has come from technique instead of the supplements. I also suspect my body has become resistant; I definitely remember getting watery cum and hard boners the first time I took lecithin, which doesn't happen any more. I also know that I dripped precum unintentionally when taking Pygeum early on. Maybe that's placebo and it was something else.

Tims

Sexy Member
Media
Curious - what brand of lecthin? Are the triple strength GNC gel tabs ok?

Caseym209

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Many thanks and you notice a difference!
Yes, it took about a week or so when I notice moistness in my underwear and leakage when I was doing active type stuff, when edging just a steady flow and once while using a dildo my cock actually spurted pre cum... all that didn't happen after a week, I had been on the Pygeum and Licithin for about a month at that time, the spurting happened after about 4 days of edging

Reactions: tutkunadam and Tims

Tims

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it took about a week or so when I notice moistness in my underwear and leakage when I was doing active type stuff, when edging just a steady flow and once while using a dildo my cock actually spurted pre cum... all that didn't happen after a week, I had been on the Pygeum and Licithin for about a month at that time, the spurting happened after about 4 days of edging
Thanks - I only just started

Caseym209

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks - I only just started
It totally works, just be patient, everybody is effected differently, it will just happen with you noticing a little moistness and then pre cum happening while edging much easier, I do a lot of edging with my girl, she gets off on me oozing pre cum and likes edging me

Reactions: tutkunadam

Tims

Sexy Member
Media
It totally works, just be patient, everybody is effected differently, it will just happen with you noticing a little moistness and then pre cum happening while edging much easier, I do a lot of edging with my girl, she gets off on me oozing pre cum and likes edging me
Very hot - I've never had any or very little pre cum

Tims

Sexy Member
Media
Wondering whether I should go with the gel tabs or the powder ...?

hungman119

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crazy how
Ahh, okay, thanks.
You seem to of produced a lot of precum before any supplements, though, haven't you? Still wondering if my (slight?) increase has come from technique instead of the supplements. I also suspect my body has become resistant; I definitely remember getting watery cum and hard boners the first time I took lecithin, which doesn't happen any more. I also know that I dripped precum unintentionally when taking Pygeum early on. Maybe that's placebo and it was something else.

Crazy how different we are. Lecithin made my cum super thick. We're u on something else as well at the time?

Reactions: hung_8x6 and Tims

Magicstick74

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does taking this help with your erection? I heard its good for hair and stuff, how true is that? Just ordered some not gonna go overboard just wanna see what effects I get from it. Also not a long term thing but cant wait to see the results cuz if it increases the volume ill be peeing cum in girls mouths lol

Reactions: Walt

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Crazy how

Crazy how different we are. Lecithin made my cum super thick. We're u on something else as well at the time?
Yeah was wondering about that, and I don't think so. My guesses are…
  1. I was in a different mindset back then. Maybe happier? Not exactly depressed at the moment.
  2. My BC muscles are exhausted/desensitised at this point (Too much kegal). There's less sensations, if any, down there.
  3. Might have been exercising but I don't think so.
  4. The body hadn't yet become resilient to these supplement.
  5. Drank a lot more water back then, around summer.
I was taking Sunflower Lecithin and Biova (?) brand of Pygeum.
My money is more on #2 and #4, as a lot of things feel like they're at their peak the first time experiencing then. At the same time, maybe the supplements have nothing to work with if there isn't enough surplus of water in the system. I feel like this might not be the case though, going by other anecdotes here, and the fact that it precum can build up over time.