Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I'm thinking that since the precum is related too with the arouse and how horny we feel if adding mucuna pruriens to my stack would do anything. Right now I'm taking 3x500mg of maca per day.

What do you think? Anyone have tried before the mucuna even if you tried for other reasons. I read that helps reducing the refractory time.

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been taking different kind of supplements, pygeum, maca, arginine, celery, HGW, tongkat Ali, mucuna, Damiana, and other herbs etc etc etc.....

I know that it's not healthy to have a constant intake of this. It actually can damage the liver. So one morning, about a couple of weeks ago I just felt like stopping taking all this. It did help with erection, fuller hang, precum and so on, but.... I just felt that I didn't want take these pills every morning and evening, so I just stopped, like my body said no. I figured, well lets take a rest and see how if everything goes back to the way it was. But that's not the case, the difference now is:

I feel more energetic.
My stomach feels better.
But the biggest surprise is, I have a rock hard erection, it's throbbing, my precum flow is even more. I have a stronger and a more powerful feeling in my perineum area and I'm more horny/aroused now when I have stopped with the supplements.

I don't know really why I write this here but I guess sometimes the hunt for a secret mixture isn't always in the supplements but perhaps within yourself by just letting go?

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
1 pyguem 100mg
1 zinc 50mg
3 Lecithin 120mg

Took then in the morning. It took a couple of weeks to build up. I am a decent precummer now and just did it to see. It got a little crazy so I stopped. I kept taking the Lecithin for another month to try and boost my loads but I don't think that was doing much. I would still be down to find something to boost that.
Is it wrong that I want this to happen to me? lol.
What are the brands of those supplements that you are taking?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 pyguem 100mg
1 zinc 50mg
3 Lecithin 120mg

Took then in the morning. It took a couple of weeks to build up. I am a decent precummer now and just did it to see. It got a little crazy so I stopped. I kept taking the Lecithin for another month to try and boost my loads but I don't think that was doing much. I would still be down to find something to boost that.
I had that issue with the high amount of lecithin in the mix as well. I dropped the dose and added celery seeds and it helped my loads. I still precum buckets with ease, but now it's coupled with good thick loads. I can shoot a good amount and a few good shots hands free. With my hands... the shots shoot far. If my water intake is moderate to high that day, then I shoot like Danny d for like 5 shots and then trickle the rest. If the water is low, then the loads are heavy and don't shoot too far but can wield a healthy coat wherever it ends up.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/pygeum-overload-no-pun-intended.312095/reply?quote=4360919
the poster queried "Why precum lots ? ? ?

You (and others) can PLAY with the precum/foreplay/SELF play. Once you SHOOT, you're DONE !

G-e-e-e-e. 50,000MG ($7.54) (hmm, guess not supposed to post "links" if seeming "ad" but walmart.xxx/ Swanson-Pygeum-500-mg-100-Caps

is less expensive than 12,000MG $10.19 (walmart Swanson-Pygeum-Standardized-100-mg-120-Caps)

I think I'd prefer to "start slow" -- only 100mg twice daily, see what cramping might occur and what benefit, and increase. Might be "messy" but probably COULD halve a capsule (1/2 a.m and half p.m. or even next day )

USED to "ooze" quite a bit. "Aging" makes changes. NOW can't hit top of a fire hydrant when formerly could hit 8~10 feet up a tree. Likely bhp (urologist said "that's typical for a man your age") -- I declined the flo-go (or whatever it was; have sample bottle unopened). I merely very consciously "relax" and can empty bladder entirely (drizzling straight down, and drizzling. . . and drizzling. Need to TIME it sometime. Seems like 2~3 minutes !) Anybody into WS would call me merely a tease !

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been on Pygeum and soy lecithin for some time. Before I was lucky to get 5mL and it was watery. I’m up to about 7.5 mL cum. It’s consistently white and thick. Before I got one or two good white ropes, now they are all thick and white. It makes cumming much more satisfying. My wife loves it when I cum on her tits. She was surprised at first!

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my late teens I had precum, lots more with getting older. Luv it, yummy. Last year I tried Pygeum with good results. I wanted to jack just using precum. After a couple weeks, had noticeable increase.

I quit after a couple months. Walking around I could feel the cool dampness on my cock head, covered in my undies with precum. I'd have little precum a lot of the time. While surfing this site and chaturbate.com, I sat on my underwear, lots of precum . Maybe a little too much. Got so horny.

I still have the Piping RockUltra Pygeum if I want to do again. I had several different manufactures with different MG amounts. They worked. I was using L-Arginine at that time too. I don't think that did anything for the precum,.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have tried most of the supplements mentioned in this post to increase my precum to no avail. I only produced precum at certain times. Its frustrating. I would love for my precum to drip. I have seen that happen only a few times usually during my sleep or the early am hours like when i am sleeping and get up to go to the bathroom. I have seen it drip from my cock. I love the oozing out of my cock. But i am not able to produce or increase my precum by taking any of the supplements. and i drink loads of water all the time. In fact water is all i drink. any suggestions i would really appreciate. I would love to be able to produce lots of precum as i love to see it ooze out of my cock.

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’d been keeping myself aroused all day and when it came time to have sex with my wife I let her ride me first. I couldn’t take it anymore and I flipped her over and fucked her missionary. I didn’t last long and I put 5 or 6 good pumps into her pussy. Normally I was a two or three shot guy. When she got up to let it drain out her response was “ shit! How much did you put in me?!”

Reactions: tutkunadam

icedogg33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone, so I too started the cum stack because I never really leaked much pre at all myself and I wanted to be a constant oozer and overall have a massive load.

I’m currently taking about 6-1200mg Lecithin, and 6-25mg Pygeum bark extract a day. Let me tell you it is amazing, my Cowper’s gland is literally PACKED full of pre. I feel it throughout the day and I honestly have to take a few moments to edge myself and drain the pre a bit. I’m having “mini-orgasms” where I’m blasting some pre but stop before I really let loose.

I’m considering ramping up my intake a little more, maybe adding something else to the mix. I’m definitely loving the flush-full-flaccid hang I have going on now. It is very pleasant being large throughout the day. I’m definitely going to add some L-arginine to the mix.

Anyone have any recommendations of what else to add to my stack? I’m honestly considering taking some more pygeum because I want to really bloat out my cowper’s and have an excessive amount of pre-cum.

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
Hey everyone, so I too started the cum stack because I never really leaked much pre at all myself and I wanted to be a constant oozer and overall have a massive load.

I’m currently taking about 6-1200mg Lecithin, and 6-25mg Pygeum bark extract a day. Let me tell you it is amazing, my Cowper’s gland is literally PACKED full of pre. I feel it throughout the day and I honestly have to take a few moments to edge myself and drain the pre a bit. I’m having “mini-orgasms” where I’m blasting some pre but stop before I really let loose.

I’m considering ramping up my intake a little more, maybe adding something else to the mix. I’m definitely loving the flush-full-flaccid hang I have going on now. It is very pleasant being large throughout the day. I’m definitely going to add some L-arginine to the mix.

Anyone have any recommendations of what else to add to my stack? I’m honestly considering taking some more pygeum because I want to really bloat out my cowper’s and have an excessive amount of pre-cum.
What brand of lecithin and pygeum extract are you taking? When/what time do you normally take it?

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
I'm taking NOW sunflower lecithin, was taking vitamin shoppe 25% pygeum bark extract but switched to swansons africanum bark. I usually take them 3x a day before meals.
How's the switch from Vitamin Shoppe to Swansons? Better or worse? I used to take Swansons but they didn't do really do anything for me.

icedogg33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been taking it for about a month. I started immediately on a mega-dose because I am looking to achieve some radical results. I haven't leaked when soft yet, I hope to start leaking randomly throughout the day in decent quantities. So far I've gone from being a grower to being a very full and large shower for the most of my day which is very pleasant.

I really never pre-came all that much before, now I'm starting to ooze an OK amount. I don't have any pics of wet stains, probably wont until I'm flooding.