Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Each day since 2 months, I am having:
  • 6 piping rock pygeum 100mg standardized
  • 4 maca 500mg
  • 3 sunflower lecithin 1200mg
  • 6 saw palmetto 250mg
All i get is a few drops of precum when i edge. I have always been an heavy cummer but i must admit it is a little bit more since i Take lecithin.

It is sad because since i am newly circumcised i would have enjoyed to increase my precum and use it as lube.

I guess i Will finish the other New bottes i have and prey for some magic. This will be my last attempt.
I’m sorry to hear that.
After 2 months on a dosage that high with no change, you probably have a prostate that was never that active to begin with.

skaterso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m sorry to hear that.
After 2 months on a dosage that high with no change, you probably have a prostate that was never that active to begin with.
I know, it is crazy...
Yesterday i bought celery seeds at the grocery store. I Will keep you updated (fingers crossed).

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After a few days with the Piping Rock 500mg bark pygeum I have to say that it seems that the result is a decrease in the amount that I achieved before with the Piping Rock 100mg standardized. With the previous capsules I take one in the morning and one at night and with the news I started with 3 and now I'm taking 4 capsules in the morning.

Tomorrow I will start with 5 capsules in the morning.
Same here, their standardized caps are the bomb!! I'll never get the 500mg caps again, the standardized is nuts.

Think I'll try the Mega Betasitosterol massive 1,000mg tabs again, those with the standardized Piping Rock caps is pretty good ;)

Reactions: Eyoc

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, their standardized caps are the bomb!! I'll never get the 500mg caps again, the standardized is nuts.

Think I'll try the Mega Betasitosterol massive 1,000mg tabs again, those with the standardized Piping Rock caps is pretty good ;)
Which ones are you talking about, on Piping Rock I only found the Plant Sterols Complex w/ Beta Sitosterol (per serving), 1200 mg, 120 Capsules and another with 160mg

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh man whoops, the beta is a totally different find. It's Source Naturals brand, the "Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol" 375mg tabs, not 1,000mg (although they are like horse pills!). I got this bottle from Swanson I believe. I don't think PRock sells it.

Reactions: 886969

GOOD TO KNOW. I was using the 500mg capsules.

Reactions: techpump

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with 6 capsules of 500mg bark now and have the same result as with 2 capsules of 100mg standardized. @DildoShwaggins with the result you get with the bark ones, if your body reacts like mine, changing to the standardized ones will make you leak like a waterfall

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I'm with 6 capsules of 500mg bark now and have the same result as with 2 capsules of 100mg standardized. @DildoShwaggins with the result you get with the bark ones, if your body reacts like mine, changing to the standardized ones will make you leak like a waterfall
Dude. I am totally going to switch..... :D

Just ordered 4 bottles. 20 bucks. 480 caps.

Reactions: Mikect and Eyoc

2 in the morning or split up?

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 in the morning or split up?
I used one in the morning and other at night. After I ended with the 500mg I'm going to order the 100mg but gonna take them together in the morning and instead of 2 I'm going to up to 4.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I used one in the morning and other at night. After I ended with the 500mg I'm going to order the 100mg but gonna take them together in the morning and instead of 2 I'm going to up to 4.
Can’t wait to get them in!!

Reactions: Eyoc