Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

If only I get to leak like you. I have a significant increase when aroused or edged but nothing like you and others here.
To be fair, while I do leak when I piss, and my PA creates a foreskin pouch to store it all, it always flows more when aroused :)

Reactions: Eyoc

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to Holland and Barrett (UK) today to buy some saw palmetto/pygeum capsules, none in stock, apparently theres a distribution shortage. So I purchased Wellman Prostace. Has anyone tried the Wellman product? It does contain a few of the mention supplements other guys on here use. Where can I get pygeum in the UK?
Thanks in advance.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with 6 capsules of 500mg bark now and have the same result as with 2 capsules of 100mg standardized. @DildoShwaggins with the result you get with the bark ones, if your body reacts like mine, changing to the standardized ones will make you leak like a waterfall

that's exactly what happened to me too! I used the 500mg caps for over a year before I even realized they did the standardized smaller caps. It was about 4 days into the change when one morning my wife played with my morning wood for maybe a minute, maybe that long if not shorter, and it was a faucet for the next 30 minutes swear to god! Just kept coming out and I was flaccid the entire time.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't know about safe but already tried and it has no effect on me.
Hey Eyoc, new to this PC increase scene lol, when you say it had no effect? no adverse effects or no effect on your PC production?

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Burp* Wassup driiibleeerrrrrs !

Time for an update !

For the past weeks, I've been taking mostly Pygeum, Lecithin and Beta-Sitosterol. Precum is still flowing good but not much more than during my last update. I've also taken a ''week off'' and also the week-ends to see if it makes any difference. At this moment though, I have almost nothing left so I need to re-order.

Here are some observations:

- Laying off the lecithin has definitely and quickly resulted in a reduced volume of ejaculate. Going back on it though will quickly bring it back.
- Laying off the Pygeum/Beta-Sis slightly reduced precum production but it took more time than the lecithin and was much more gradual.

Typical stack until I ran out:

- 6 x 1000 mg Pygeum bark (Piping Rock)
- 6 x 100 mg Pygeum extract (12.5%, Piping Rock)
- 6 x 1200 mg Sunflower Lecithin (Now)
- 1 x Beta-Sitosterol horse pill

Now I went on the Piping Rock website and plan on ordering:

- 2 bottles of 100 mg 12.5% Standardized Pygeum
- 2 bottles of 1200 mg Sunflower Lecithin
- 2 bottles of Ultimate Horny Goat Weed Complex containing: 500 mg 10% standardized Horny Goad Weed, Tribulus Terrestris 10% standardized extract, 1200 mg of 4:1 Maca Extract, 80 mg 2% standardized Yohimbe extract and 40 mg Arginine (lol)

I plan on dropping entirely the Pygeum bark and only take the standardized version (which still contains bark but also the extract).

Has anybody tried the Piping Rock Ultimate Horny Goat Weed Complex ? Looks like some potent stuff !

Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated when I try this new stack. I should get it either this week or next.

Cheers ! *Burp*

Reactions: notsolittle

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man whoops, the beta is a totally different find. It's Source Naturals brand, the "Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol" 375mg tabs, not 1,000mg (although they are like horse pills!). I got this bottle from Swanson I believe. I don't think PRock sells it.

Yes, Piping Rock do sell it. In fact, I'm going to add a bottle of the Plant Sterol Complex w/Beta-Sitosterol. Really cheap.

They also sell straight Beta-Sit (160 mg) and the Now brand Beta-Sit complex (400 mg B-S + other sterols).

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn it ! I just noticed that it is technically prohibited to import a bunch of supplements that is meant to last 90 days or over in Canada.

So I'll cut my order in half just to make sure I get it. I already ordered Pygeum twice (with more than 90 days worth of it) and did not get any problem but I guess I've been lucky.

Be careful fellow Canadian members !

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to Holland and Barrett (UK) today to buy some saw palmetto/pygeum capsules, none in stock, apparently theres a distribution shortage. So I purchased Wellman Prostace. Has anyone tried the Wellman product? It does contain a few of the mention supplements other guys on here use. Where can I get pygeum in the UK?
Thanks in advance.

Try ordering directly from the Piping Rock website. They have a list of all of their supplements which are prohibited by country. Pygeum is not on the UK list so you should be fine. Only thing is that shipping might be expensive since it comes from the USA.

Reactions: notsolittle

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Try ordering directly from the Piping Rock website. They have a list of all of their supplements which are prohibited by country. Pygeum is not on the UK list so you should be fine. Only thing is that shipping might be expensive since it comes from the USA.
Already done that CrazyJ, and yes shipping was expensive...£16.75 GBP!!! Worth it tho, if it works as well as guys on here say it does!! Can't wait!!

Reactions: CrazyJambon

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have plenty of precum (for me anyway), but would like bigger volume of actual cum. What's the best for just that?

Lecithin seems to give the best results. It has for me anyways. I'd suggest you go with non-GMO sunflower instead of soy if you decide to try it.

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have plenty of precum (for me anyway), but would like bigger volume of actual cum. What's the best for just that?
Zinc for sure gives you better cum volume, I am sure if you lecithin to the mix, it will enhance it even further. I cannot vouch for that myself tho, time will tell!!

notsolittle

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope you get some good results bud ! Give us some news when you try it !
I sure will CrazyJ, I am hoping I cam turn on the precum tap at will!!!
I'll keep you guys posted as to my progress when the supps arrive!!