Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Checking in. Nowhere close to where I want to be, but had a very promising session this AM. Still mostly coming out a drop at a time, but a couple times this AM they were close enough together to start a flow. Just s trickle but certainly more precum than I usually make. And started faster too. Usually takes s few minutes to get that first drop, but today it was there almost immediately.

Just ending my third week.
Oops. No. Just BEGINNING my third week. Just checked the calendar. I thought it had been longer than that. I’m a bit relieved. Seems like a lot of the success stories on this thread started to happen after 3 weeks. I have a noticeable increase and I’m not even at the 3 week mark yet. So fingers crossed...

Reactions: CrazyJambon

CrazyJambon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oops. No. Just BEGINNING my third week. Just checked the calendar. I thought it had been longer than that. I’m a bit relieved. Seems like a lot of the success stories on this thread started to happen after 3 weeks. I have a noticeable increase and I’m not even at the 3 week mark yet. So fingers crossed...

That's promising for sure ! It also took me a few weeks to get good results. Since then, precum has always be copious, even after taking a two month break or so of supplements. Now I have started to slowly take it (pygeum) again with lecithin. I'll also add optizinc soon and may give celery seed extract another try for semen volume. Last time it made me piss so much I decided to stop.

Good luck bro !

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a little update for you all. I stop taking everything about a month-and-a-half ago because the wet spots on my pants were becoming too overwhelming. Even though it's no longer in my system, my body still can produce quite a bit of pre-cum. The good thing is it won't start dripping unless I start the flow and continue to push. Check it out..

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a little update for you all. I stop taking everything about a month-and-a-half ago because the wet spots on my pants were becoming too overwhelming. Even though it's no longer in my system, my body still can produce quite a bit of pre-cum. The good thing is it won't start dripping unless I start the flow and continue to push. Check it out..

Can you describe how you "push?" Everytime I try to squeeze my kegals or push, I either piss or have to take a number 2 lol. I can get a flow going, but have no idea how to get it out like you do.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you!

Blast_It_25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Please tell us how you push it out

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Please tell us how you push it out
Can you describe how you "push?" Everytime I try to squeeze my kegals or push, I either piss or have to take a number 2 lol. I can get a flow going, but have no idea how to get it out like you do.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you!

The best way I can describe it is push like you do when you cum and want to make it shoot far. It's very difficult to explain. Sorry

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best way I can describe it is push like you do when you cum and want to make it shoot far. It's very difficult to explain. Sorry
Maybe I can explain a good method....Hands free - no stroking needed, control your breathing to push blood flow until your cock veins expand, and your meat bounces with every heartbeat. Hold that state for 10-15 minutes, eventually you'll feel the precum welling up your shaft - finally, then offer it to someone like my wife that appreciates such treacle with delight and a lip smacking moan

Well starting back on the pygeum slowly this time 500mg capsules to see what results I might get combined with the celery seed capsules. Looking forward to some nice results in a few weeks. ;)

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ive done pygeum...done macca...horney goat weed...all combinations. Trying damiana now to see what works. Did enjoy the celery seeds, need to try this combo...don’t t leak like i did..but have some long drips. Still trying to figure out the right combo.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best way I can say to do it is mimic the force that you give when you are trying to shoot cum many times and far. That's usually what I do after the 1st few drops start to get exposed. Also another very important thing to do is massage the pre cum out of your shaft starting from the base of your cock where it meets your balls. Picture like you're trying to squeeze toothpaste from the bottom of the tube out to the top. If you do not do this then the precum will just sit in the shaft and your body will not get used to pushing it out. This is a common mistake alot of people make.

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best way I can say to do it is mimic the force that you give when you are trying to shoot cum many times and far. That's usually what I do after the 1st few drops start to get exposed. Also another very important thing to do is massage the pre cum out of your shaft starting from the base of your cock where it meets your balls. Picture like you're trying to squeeze toothpaste from the bottom of the tube out to the top. If you do not do this then the precum will just sit in the shaft and your body will not get used to pushing it out. This is a common mistake alot of people make.
Trying to get a feel for this. Everytime I try to do this, I just end up peeing. I push like I'm trying to urinate hard. I don't know if this is the sensation or way that you do this.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

WOW. You still have a fountain of precum though. Just wow.

cmbhere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm back and going to give it another try. Here's what I'm going to try this time around:

Three times a day I will take:
1 softgel of 1200 mg of fishoil. If pygeum does need a fat to bind to then that should work nicely I think.
4 capsules of Carlyle 100mg standardized pygeum extract. Standardized to 12.5% phyosterols according to the label.

I will take them upon arrival at work, with lunch and late afternoon.

Today is my first day of starting this new routine. I'll try and check in on a regular basis.

LowerCapeCod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Harwich, Massachusetts, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm back and going to give it another try. Here's what I'm going to try this time around:

Three times a day I will take:
1 softgel of 1200 mg of fishoil. If pygeum does need a fat to bind to then that should work nicely I think.
4 capsules of Carlyle 100mg standardized pygeum extract. Standardized to 12.5% phyosterols according to the label.

I will take them upon arrival at work, with lunch and late afternoon.

Today is my first day of starting this new routine. I'll try and check in on a regular basis.
Looking forward to seeing if you have any luck...im stumped on my dosing.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So here is my frustration. I’m still making a moderate amount of pre-cum. Definitely more than I used to, but nowhere near what I want, and nowhere even remotely close to what @b3ar is able to crank out.

However, after a session yesterday I was in front of the toilet to piss, and something told me to stop my stream as soon as it started. And sure enough, it was almost pure precum. A lot of it. Slippery like lube and almost tasteless. So it was definitely not piss.

So my body is making the precum, it’s just not flowing out of my cock the way it should. Very frustrating.

EGren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So here is my frustration. I’m still making a moderate amount of pre-cum. Definitely more than I used to, but nowhere near what I want, and nowhere even remotely close to what @b3ar is able to crank out.

However, after a session yesterday I was in front of the toilet to piss, and something told me to stop my stream as soon as it started. And sure enough, it was almost pure precum. A lot of it. Slippery like lube and almost tasteless. So it was definitely not piss.

So my body is making the precum, it’s just not flowing out of my cock the way it should. Very frustrating.

I get that too, there is usually a decent amount out at the beginning when on Pygeum, or during if there is bearing down involved (mixed with piss, like in your case). Had a decent amount of that today actually, I just want it without the piss!

Celery seed I'm not sure about, taking a decent amount of it and it isn't making me pee like some other posters have stated, so I'm worried it's not having any impact on me. Not too keen on mega dosing it either.

Currently on 3x100mg standardised Pygeum and 4x1000mg Celery Seeds both from Piping.

Previously used Lecithin in combination with Pygeum, did good things for precum when playing but required a bit of mega dosing so I went through them quick.

I've ordered some beta-sisterol to see if that increases things further to the point I can even get some leakage. Also in the order is some Tongkat Ali (for the test boost), Damiana (for ball growth), and 1xjar of Lecithin for mega dosing when I want it.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
I get that too, there is usually a decent amount out at the beginning when on Pygeum, or during if there is bearing down involved (mixed with piss, like in your case). Had a decent amount of that today actually, I just want it without the piss!

Celery seed I'm not sure about, taking a decent amount of it and it isn't making me pee like some other posters have stated, so I'm worried it's not having any impact on me. Not too keen on mega dosing it either.

Currently on 3x100mg standardised Pygeum and 4x1000mg Celery Seeds both from Piping.

Previously used Lecithin in combination with Pygeum, did good things for precum when playing but required a bit of mega dosing so I went through them quick.

I've ordered some beta-sisterol to see if that increases things further to the point I can even get some leakage. Also in the order is some Tongkat Ali (for the test boost), Damiana (for ball growth), and 1xjar of Lecithin for mega dosing when I want it.
How long have you been taking Pygeum?
How do you deal with that after taste/burp from the celery seeds? It's horrible.
Where are you ordering Damiana from? And does it really helps with ball growth? Is it permanent?

Reactions: Drefier77

dave1122

Experimental Member
Media
the 'precum' in your pee stream might actually be prostate fluid.. ive found that if I take sweedish flower pollin and havent cummed for a few days that I can feel a bearing down feeling in my prostate as I am peeing.. and if I stop peeing and focus on that feeling then I can squirt out a good amount of prostate fluid usually mixed with a bit of cum.. it is usually clearer than cum and quite sticky. @LICNYCgay what is your regime that you are doing to try and increase precum? mine has been celery seed, pygeum, water, celery sticks, kegel and reverse kegels and edging as well as not cumming to maintaine a high libido.. so far I think the water and edging might be helping me the most.. maybe the kegels Ive been doing too. Ive never really produced any and now I can usually get a drip running down the top of my cock head, but not enough to drip off.