Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FRIENDS! A BREAKTHROUGH! I know I've been gone for a bit but holy fuck I've got good news on the pre front.

So a few months ago when I started posting on here, I mentioned my sex drive was a bit non-existent given a very stressful year. Earlier on this past summer, I had a bunch of hormones tested and it turned out my testosterone was low -- I'm only 26 and it was about the average for an 85 year old man. I'm not necessarily embarrassed by that as I was just caught in a really negative cycle: stress lowers T which lowers mood and motivation which increases stress which lowers T.. you get the picture.

For a while I had been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression, unable to have restful sleep, virtually no sex drive, ED, no motivation or ability to concentrate, my skin was oilier than usual and despite being on antibiotics for acne, it was mostly unresponsive. Well, getting a more recent blood test, it confirmed my testosterone to estrogen ratio was off (sometimes as a stress response, the body starts converting testosterone to estrogen or it might just be good at it for any other reason; hormones are weird that way). When the estrogen to testosterone ratio is supposed to be 1:50 mine was more 1:15 which accounts for all my symptoms.

Now why is this relevant to precum? Well, if you have no sex drive and your body's hormones are out of whack, your balls and Cowper's gland and other things aren't gonna work as they should. Despite modest success when taking a few herbal supplements, it wasn't anything impressive or consistent over the short term. But guys.. I've just started hormone therapy and I woke up super hard and was even leaking pre and I'm not taking pygeum or anything else. I started almost crying because I can't tell you the last time I had morning wood hahaha.

And while I'm not advocating TRT as a means to produce pre (also I feel I need to disclaim I've been diagnosed with something, prescribed, and monitored), if you're struggling with the same symptoms I was -- and even if you're not because this is still something good to get screened for as guys -- get your hormones checked. And though low T might be chronic so you might have to have treatments for the rest of your life, it's not unheard of for guys to just need the engine revved, getting the body to make its own testosterone and breaking the cycle (though this is usually only true for those under 30 years old and even then, it's a 1 in 10 chance). I want to try this out for a year and slowly lower the dose to see if that holds true for me but if not, I'm kinda okay with it if only because so soon (within a week) it's already night and day.

So after a while, I might start a stack of pygeum again and see how that plays out. But given I woke up with a wet spot just addressing a hormone imbalance and restoring my body to an equilibrium that other guys my age operate at by default.. I'm excited. But yeah.. hope y'all are doing well. Just wanted to share that I'm still alive and working on this stuff haha.

can you plz give some details of your TRT? medication dosages etc

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys,
so, it happened again today!

I was horny again today just before going to gym. So, I started playing with my dick and Kegeling while squatting on the floor. So, my usual blobs of pre started to drip at first. I kept Kegeling and massaging my dick from the base to head.

And then I took doggy position, rock hard, Kegeling, I came close to cumming, but stopped and kept massaging my dick without touching the head. I felt something warm in my urethra and started reverse-Kegeling this time, in order to push it out. BINGO! The bright, sticky stream of precum burst out! I had my protein shaker nearby, so I grabbed it and put it under my dick in order to summon the precum. Since I had to catch the 4 pm class, I cut the session short. At the end, there was precum at the base of my shaker at a height of half a centimeter. So I added some creatine and water in it, and drank it. HAHAH I know I am a pig. I just like consuming my own manly fluids.

I know it might sound like bullshit since there is no video footage of this, but it just happened spontaneously. I still can not plan when it will burst. When I place a camera, it just does not happen. When I don't, it happens.

This has been the second major precum event after having started b3ar's stack 3 weeks ago.

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
So I did a very, very short edging session last night just to document the difference. Within 8 mins I was leaking so I did a quick video. I took the piping rock pygeum yesterday and I'll take it today. I think I'm feeling good enough from the flu to start taking it.
Nice! How long have you been on pygeum? What time did you take your pygeum before leaking like that?

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
FRIENDS! A BREAKTHROUGH! I know I've been gone for a bit but holy fuck I've got good news on the pre front.

So a few months ago when I started posting on here, I mentioned my sex drive was a bit non-existent given a very stressful year. Earlier on this past summer, I had a bunch of hormones tested and it turned out my testosterone was low -- I'm only 26 and it was about the average for an 85 year old man. I'm not necessarily embarrassed by that as I was just caught in a really negative cycle: stress lowers T which lowers mood and motivation which increases stress which lowers T.. you get the picture.

For a while I had been dealing with a lot of anxiety and depression, unable to have restful sleep, virtually no sex drive, ED, no motivation or ability to concentrate, my skin was oilier than usual and despite being on antibiotics for acne, it was mostly unresponsive. Well, getting a more recent blood test, it confirmed my testosterone to estrogen ratio was off (sometimes as a stress response, the body starts converting testosterone to estrogen or it might just be good at it for any other reason; hormones are weird that way). When the estrogen to testosterone ratio is supposed to be 1:50 mine was more 1:15 which accounts for all my symptoms.

Now why is this relevant to precum? Well, if you have no sex drive and your body's hormones are out of whack, your balls and Cowper's gland and other things aren't gonna work as they should. Despite modest success when taking a few herbal supplements, it wasn't anything impressive or consistent over the short term. But guys.. I've just started hormone therapy and I woke up super hard and was even leaking pre and I'm not taking pygeum or anything else. I started almost crying because I can't tell you the last time I had morning wood hahaha.

And while I'm not advocating TRT as a means to produce pre (also I feel I need to disclaim I've been diagnosed with something, prescribed, and monitored), if you're struggling with the same symptoms I was -- and even if you're not because this is still something good to get screened for as guys -- get your hormones checked. And though low T might be chronic so you might have to have treatments for the rest of your life, it's not unheard of for guys to just need the engine revved, getting the body to make its own testosterone and breaking the cycle (though this is usually only true for those under 30 years old and even then, it's a 1 in 10 chance). I want to try this out for a year and slowly lower the dose to see if that holds true for me but if not, I'm kinda okay with it if only because so soon (within a week) it's already night and day.

So after a while, I might start a stack of pygeum again and see how that plays out. But given I woke up with a wet spot just addressing a hormone imbalance and restoring my body to an equilibrium that other guys my age operate at by default.. I'm excited. But yeah.. hope y'all are doing well. Just wanted to share that I'm still alive and working on this stuff haha.
What's TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Is it prescription? What kind are you taking?

Reactions: tutkunadam

Caladrius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What's TRT, Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Is it prescription? What kind are you taking?

To not get too off topic, I'll keep it short: TRT is testosterone replacement therapy, yes. Normally it's not just testosterone injections, but a suite of medications to help normalize everything. Sometimes (like in my case), the testosterone being low throws off the estrogen-to-testosterone ratio; when it's supposed to be about 1:40 or 1:50, mine was 1:15 so it was causing a bunch of symptoms on top of T being low on its own, including acne, hair issues (my facial, body, and head hair growth slowed down dramatically and started losing clumps of head hair which have 95% grown back since doing some other therapy), and sexual dysfunction.

When bodybuilders use testosterone as a steroid, they don't take into account the E:T balance so that's why they'd start breaking out real bad, their balls shrivel up, have bad mood swings, etc. The more testosterone you have -- and if your body's really good at converting T to estrogen -- the more estrogen you'll have. So you need something to boost T while keeping E and a few other factors in check.

So at least in my case, I'm prescribed testosterone cypionate (which is bioidentical rather than synthetic) to directly boost my levels, hCG to preserve my ball size and fertility as well as helping my body to continue to produce its own testosterone (the more you inject T without balancing it out, your body starts shutting down its natural production so hCG can help off-set that), and anastrozole, an oral medication that keeps testosterone so readily converting to estrogen to help preserve that balance. Clomid operates on a similar principle but instead of stopping T -> E conversion, it binds with your brain's estrogen receptors so despite your level of estrogen, your brain starts ignoring the extra that might be around. Depending on all your hormone stats, one option might be more useful than the other.

My own protocol is a weekly schedule with four of the seven days, I do something. The intake amounts to:
  • 1 ml 200mg testosterone cypionate injection
  • 2x0.5ml hCG SQ injection
  • 2x0.5mg anastrozole pills
That said I'm not advocating people do this shit to increase precum; I'm being prescribed and monitored by a medical professional so I'm in no way endorsing the use of these things recreationally. Moreover, no two men who deal with hormone imbalances are alike so even though symptoms can be the same, there's so many other factors just in hormones alone that can affect them and so their protocols are tailored based on how their bodies react and what's actually causing the problem. So yeah, I'm all about guys getting their numbers checked and if you were struggling like me (and I'm not talking just pre production, but like.. you have no libido or sex drive and your dick's just dead), definitely get checked. And even if you're not, it's smart to still establish a benchmark in case later on, things start changing.

I've just noticed in my experience that I couldn't really produce precum because I just had no sex drive and my dick wasn't working. So no matter how much pygeum or supplements or anything I was taking, my body just didn't know what to do with any of it. And just barely into a week, I've woken up hard every morning and aside from that first morning and then two mornings ago, I'll notice I have a little pre stain on the front of my boxers. Though two nights ago, I could recall a really sexy dream making out with a hot guy *fans self*. But I haven't had any sex drive or morning wood or anything like this in about a year or so.. so.. there was something physically wrong with me and now that I'm getting it sorted, I can start trying out differentt hings like pygeum.

But me personally, I want to see how things go in a month or so before trying to ramp up precum. I kinda feel like I'm giong through a second puberty (I'm hungry all the time, restless, and increasingly horny) so I'm just curious how this all plays out.

Regardless of pre though.. I'm so happy to feel like a person again. I've just felt like a fucking rotting zombie and I'm barely 27. I intend on living for quite some time so I was depressed thinking "wow, I peaked early and now it's all downhill from here." Still, if anyone has any other questions or want to talk about this further, feel free to message me because I don't wanna derail the convo. Plus those who're on TRT, I'd love to talk to you because it's just nice knowing people dealing with the same shit. Gives me hope things get better.

But yeah.. /end rant. XD

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To not get too off topic, I'll keep it short: TRT is testosterone replacement therapy, yes. Normally it's not just testosterone injections, but a suite of medications to help normalize everything. Sometimes (like in my case), the testosterone being low throws off the estrogen-to-testosterone ratio; when it's supposed to be about 1:40 or 1:50, mine was 1:15 so it was causing a bunch of symptoms on top of T being low on its own, including acne, hair issues (my facial, body, and head hair growth slowed down dramatically and started losing clumps of head hair which have 95% grown back since doing some other therapy), and sexual dysfunction.

When bodybuilders use testosterone as a steroid, they don't take into account the E:T balance so that's why they'd start breaking out real bad, their balls shrivel up, have bad mood swings, etc. The more testosterone you have -- and if your body's really good at converting T to estrogen -- the more estrogen you'll have. So you need something to boost T while keeping E and a few other factors in check.

So at least in my case, I'm prescribed testosterone cypionate (which is bioidentical rather than synthetic) to directly boost my levels, hCG to preserve my ball size and fertility as well as helping my body to continue to produce its own testosterone (the more you inject T without balancing it out, your body starts shutting down its natural production so hCG can help off-set that), and anastrozole, an oral medication that keeps testosterone so readily converting to estrogen to help preserve that balance. Clomid operates on a similar principle but instead of stopping T -> E conversion, it binds with your brain's estrogen receptors so despite your level of estrogen, your brain starts ignoring the extra that might be around. Depending on all your hormone stats, one option might be more useful than the other.

My own protocol is a weekly schedule with four of the seven days, I do something. The intake amounts to:
  • 1 ml 200mg testosterone cypionate injection
  • 2x0.5ml hCG SQ injection
  • 2x0.5mg anastrozole pills
That said I'm not advocating people do this shit to increase precum; I'm being prescribed and monitored by a medical professional so I'm in no way endorsing the use of these things recreationally. Moreover, no two men who deal with hormone imbalances are alike so even though symptoms can be the same, there's so many other factors just in hormones alone that can affect them and so their protocols are tailored based on how their bodies react and what's actually causing the problem. So yeah, I'm all about guys getting their numbers checked and if you were struggling like me (and I'm not talking just pre production, but like.. you have no libido or sex drive and your dick's just dead), definitely get checked. And even if you're not, it's smart to still establish a benchmark in case later on, things start changing.

I've just noticed in my experience that I couldn't really produce precum because I just had no sex drive and my dick wasn't working. So no matter how much pygeum or supplements or anything I was taking, my body just didn't know what to do with any of it. And just barely into a week, I've woken up hard every morning and aside from that first morning and then two mornings ago, I'll notice I have a little pre stain on the front of my boxers. Though two nights ago, I could recall a really sexy dream making out with a hot guy *fans self*. But I haven't had any sex drive or morning wood or anything like this in about a year or so.. so.. there was something physically wrong with me and now that I'm getting it sorted, I can start trying out differentt hings like pygeum.

But me personally, I want to see how things go in a month or so before trying to ramp up precum. I kinda feel like I'm giong through a second puberty (I'm hungry all the time, restless, and increasingly horny) so I'm just curious how this all plays out.

Regardless of pre though.. I'm so happy to feel like a person again. I've just felt like a fucking rotting zombie and I'm barely 27. I intend on living for quite some time so I was depressed thinking "wow, I peaked early and now it's all downhill from here." Still, if anyone has any other questions or want to talk about this further, feel free to message me because I don't wanna derail the convo. Plus those who're on TRT, I'd love to talk to you because it's just nice knowing people dealing with the same shit. Gives me hope things get better.

But yeah.. /end rant. XD
Good luck with your TRT. My doctors have been shit, sounds like yours know what they are doing. Yes it really is like being a zombie. Diagnosed at 26 but crap doctors and shit insurance caused me to not get treated.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Taking my pygeum and the other stuff starting today for sure :) Gonna start with a large dose at first and see if that 'jump starts' it for me.

Gonna try to drink PLENTY of water too

Reactions: Cm4hjl

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I did my stack for the past 4 days, and today I upped it even more, taking 3x pygeum from Pipingrock below in the morning, and also evenings, along with 3x Swanson pygeum.

Had a short edging session and behold!! Have another video but it's 200MB, lol give me time folks ;) Ain't got the fastest bandwidth

[video=medium]1500263[/video]

Previous post with the Stack
PipingRock.com has a great sale on the items mentioned before, and I just bought a bunch of them, be here next week!

Here is my stash with links, expected to get delivered January 9th.
The # numbers are the item numbers.
Or you can click this to see the whole cart -> Shopping Cart | Piping Rock Health Products

Subtotal - $83.34
Used coupon (EGH963) for $10 off of order over $40
new subtotal - $73.34
Shipping - $3.99
Grand total - $77.33

And that's for 12 bottles :D yaaa!
Can't wait to come back next week and let you guys know my progress or changes.
I'm also abstaining this whole month from jerking, or cumming I should say. Once I'm on Sups, I'll do kegels and drink a ton of water. So let's let the precum overload begin!! :D Maybe I'll get to video some too.

I've tried this with cum before on here, Experiments for Increasing Cum Load | But now gonna try precum

Last edited:
Reactions: bkmuscledad

LegLuver29

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Winston-Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wanted to share this video with you. I love the men of Hegre Art.

This gorgeous muscle stud is being milked by a woman. He starts dripping at 14:40 and then leaks pre at 17:10 and then at from 17:30 until 22:00, he keeps leaking. You will love this.

That WAS hot. Speaking of massage, check THIS dude out

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So you’re taking 6 capsules of Piping Rock pygeum in the morning and 6 at night? PLUS 3 more of the Swanson ones?

That is a huge dose. How are those kidneys doing?

So I did my stack for the past 4 days, and today I upped it even more, taking 3x pygeum from Pipingrock below in the morning, and also evenings, along with 3x Swanson pygeum.

Had a short edging session and behold!! Have another video but it's 200MB, lol give me time folks ;) Ain't got the fastest bandwidth

PipingRock.com has a great sale on the items mentioned before, and I just bought a bunch of them, be here next week!

Or you can click this to see the whole cart -> Shopping Cart | Piping Rock Health Products

Subtotal - $83.34
new subtotal - $73.34
Shipping - $3.99
Grand total - $77.33

I'm also abstaining this whole month from jerking, or cumming I should say. Once I'm on Sups, I'll do kegels and drink a ton of water. So let's let the precum overload begin!! :D Maybe I'll get to video some too.

I've tried this with cum before on here, Experiments for Increasing Cum Load | But now gonna try precum

Reactions: Bakugou_

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So you’re taking 6 capsules of Piping Rock pygeum in the morning and 6 at night? PLUS 3 more of the Swanson ones?

That is a huge dose. How are those kidneys doing?

No no, I'm taking 3x piping rock pygeum in the morning, and 3x at night. Total of 6. And yeah I had some swanson left over and wanted to finish those off. Still have some left. Kidneys are perfectly fine actually. Just drinking plenty of water :)

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Finally got the other video uploaded! lol

[video=medium]1500448[/video]

Click this to see the whole cart on pipingrock -> Shopping Cart | Piping Rock Health Products

Subtotal - $83.34
new subtotal - $73.34
Shipping - $3.99
Grand total - $77.33

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ah ok. I’m trying to duplicate what you’re doing. One of those supplements had me sweating and lightheaded yesterday, I think from not having a full meal with it.

No no, I'm taking 3x piping rock pygeum in the morning, and 3x at night. Total of 6. And yeah I had some swanson left over and wanted to finish those off. Still have some left. Kidneys are perfectly fine actually. Just drinking plenty of water :)

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ah ok. I’m trying to duplicate what you’re doing. One of those supplements had me sweating and lightheaded yesterday, I think from not having a full meal with it.

I actually noticed something like that too! I don't know which one it was, but I know it wasn't pygeum. It's never given me that feeling. I want to guess it's Yohimbe, cause on the bottle in the Warning it reads "This product contains yohimbine, which may cause an elevation in blood pressure and heart rate" which may give you better & Harder erections, but still should be careful

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I actually noticed something like that too! I don't know which one it was, but I know it wasn't pygeum. It's never given me that feeling. I want to guess it's Yohimbe, cause on the bottle in the Warning it reads "This product contains yohimbine, which may cause an elevation in blood pressure and heart rate" which may give you better & Harder erections, but still should be careful

I thought it was yohimbe also. Then why have yohimbe on the list if this is about increasing precum?

I also bought, but have decided not to take, the Fo Ti. Too many dire warnings and not enough substantiation for its longevity claims.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I thought it was yohimbe also. Then why have yohimbe on the list if this is about increasing precum?

I also bought, but have decided not to take, the Fo Ti. Too many dire warnings and not enough substantiation for its longevity claims.

I was pulling from another guy's stack mentioned on here and gonna see what worked. The Yohimbe could aid in doing kegels more effectively which would lead to you promoting more precum being "pushed out" like some videos show, still related.
And it does work, my erections have been harder and sticks around longer.

Do you have sources for the dire warnings you can post here?