Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You’d also have to duplicate what and how you ate from yesterday
My diet doesn't change hardly, and nothing have I ever ate made me feel lightheaded, only thing that has changed would be the supplements as a variable. :) So far nothing and I took it an hour ago

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow. I've never experienced light headedness. Good job on the precumming. That was a hot vid @chetboner7
Thanks mate! I private messaged you, hope you'll help me out where possible :) And the light headedness feels to be related to blood pressure from what I've read online. L-Arginine "can" possible cause it too.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was going to mention that with Arginine, but I didn't see in your stack where you mentioned that you were taking it. Arginine is a vasodilator so that increases blood flow and could be a contributor. Especially if you are not used to taking it and have started with a somewhat heavy dose. It also really helps the erections. Couple that with celery seed and the boners will be rock hard. I'm always hard and can hardly keep my hands off my cock.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was going to mention that with Arginine, but I didn't see in your stack where you mentioned that you were taking it. Arginine is a vasodilator so that increases blood flow and could be a contributor. Especially if you are not used to taking it and have started with a somewhat heavy dose. It also really helps the erections. Couple that with celery seed and the boners will be rock hard. I'm always hard and can hardly keep my hands off my cock.

Do you like Pipingrock or Swanson better for Pygeum?

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm buying these 2 items and adding them to my stack

- Fenugreek 610mg | Fenugreek Supplement Capsules 610 mg | Buy Fenugreek Pills | Piping Rock Health Products - $6.99
- Sunflower Lecithin 1200mg | Sunflower Lecithin NON GMO 1200 mg 100 Supplement Capsules | Piping Rock Health Products - $5.99

Ordered, be here next Friday, Feb 1st probably.

I know Fenugreek made my cum and precum smell like maple syrup, and even when I ate my precum it tasted sweet like maple. So enjoyed that lol some reported increase in semen with it, but maybe I just didn't take the right dose or standardized version. & I have tried Lecithin before but it was Soy, gonna give Sunflower a shot to see what results cums forth (pun! Lol)