Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the story behind this shot?
How long did u edge?
Which techniques have u used?
Any direct anal prostate stimulation ?
Not long, really. I'd guess about 5 minutes before I realized I should try to collect it. I was already oozing a little and then when I got the shot glass, a big white glob shot out with some pre cum. Then the rest was just pre. There wasn't any prostate stimulation. Just the normal edging that I do where I massage the pre out from my taint.

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not long, really. I'd guess about 5 minutes before I realized I should try to collect it. I was already oozing a little and then when I got the shot glass, a big white glob shot out with some pre cum. Then the rest was just pre. There wasn't any prostate stimulation. Just the normal edging that I do where I massage the pre out from my taint.

Nice.
I guess you were so aroused that your cum started to run in your urethra but then you gained control and only a few globs escaped.

Bear, although I have made great progress in precumming, I still can not piss endless precum like you. :(

Btw, if you have collected your precum since the beginning of this journey, you could have filled a big jar :D
You could even sell them. I am sure there are men eager to buy your precum :D
I've seen a website where men sell their used underwear or their cumshots.

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. What you are describing is Semen with possible sperm in it. Precum is more of a thicker substance from the cowper gland and prostate. Semen (at least in my experience) has been pushed out sometimes before the thicker Precum. It's normal though. Just keep edging and you'll hit thick precum ;)

Omg then if the next phase is precum, then I am heading in the right direction with great results. While edging on Saturday, then was pushing semen out through levels alone. And it was enough that I didn’t need any lube Period. Omg I’m getting really excited!

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's quite normal depending on how long you've been edging without cumming. You can see some here when I was working on filling a shot glass
946990-1549317732-2251259e9c298b7250cefab0dccfc36f.jpg

Then I when I poured it out to rub on out...
946991-1549317816-17c831c3c8f7df3545d68f680ffc02e3.jpg
Okay okay! Then I was producing a quality amount, after about 10 minutes of edging I believe. I’ll pay more attention to the clock next time.

Do you sometimes produce semen prior to your flow of precum?

Reactions: Mikect

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the past 5 days I've been taking these

Before Lunch
3x Pygeum (PipingRock brand)
2x Pygeum (Swanson)
3x Maca (PipingRock)
2x Tongkat Ali Long Jack (PipingRock brand)
2x Ultra Tribulus Max (PipingRock brand)
2x Fo-Ti Root He-Shou-Wu (PipingRock brand)
3x Fenugreek (PipingRock brand)
2x Sunflower Lecithin (PipingRock brand)
(And I have Celery Seed on the way!)

After Supper
2x Pygeum (Swanson)
3x Maca (PipingRock)
Check here for product #s for my stack of these bottles!

I have been getting way, WAY more boners, without doing anything or seeing anything to stimulate me. I haven't been edging sadly to check precum levels yet. I've only been able to jerk off with quick sessions, but even with those, within 3 minutes I was oozing precum THICK like globs. I mentioned before that taking more Pygeum I've noticed changed the thickness of both precum and my mucus. This week and next week is gonna be BUSY for me, so can't really do a long like 30 or 40 min edging session and really MILK the precum yet. :) Hope it will just ooze ropes when I do!

texasguy77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the past 5 days I've been taking these

Before Lunch
2x Pygeum (Swanson)
3x Maca (PipingRock)
(And I have Celery Seed on the way!)

After Supper
2x Pygeum (Swanson)
3x Maca (PipingRock)
Check here for product #s for my stack of these bottles!

I have been getting way, WAY more boners, without doing anything or seeing anything to stimulate me. I haven't been edging sadly to check precum levels yet. I've only been able to jerk off with quick sessions, but even with those, within 3 minutes I was oozing precum THICK like globs. I mentioned before that taking more Pygeum I've noticed changed the thickness of both precum and my mucus. This week and next week is gonna be BUSY for me, so can't really do a long like 30 or 40 min edging session and really MILK the precum yet. :) Hope it will just ooze ropes when I do!

That is alot of pills. Yikes!!!! 19 pills before lunch and 19 after supper.

texasguy77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanted to let you guys know another awesome detail I just figured out, PipingRock is categorized as "Groceries" by Chase (possibly other credit card companies too) which means when your credit card has a 5% Grocery store cashback quarter, you could get 5% cashback! :D Just thought I'd mention that.

update!
Discover Card has 5% on grocery stores, so someone should try using it with them and see if they get 5% cashback

Nice! Thanks for sharing this bit of information. I'll try Amex Gold to see if I get 4X on grocery purchase or Discover

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So this was what I was leaking last night after about 5 minutes of edging. But last Saturday I was producing this down my entire cock, 3 or 4 times with little time in between.

This is semen with sperm right?

Attachments

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So this was what I was leaking last night after about 5 minutes of edging. But last Saturday I was producing this down my entire cock, 3 or 4 times with little time in between.

This is semen with sperm right?
I want to say it is seminal fluid. Not exactly precum, that will be thicker than that to me.

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to say it is seminal fluid. Not exactly precum, that will be thicker than that to me.
Darn it. It’s sticky and stringy, but not super thick/globby like yours or b3ars. The upside though is that I’ve Never produced seminal fluid before, it’s always been 0 to cum, no in between fluids.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice! Thanks for sharing this bit of information. I'll try Amex Gold to see if I get 4X on grocery purchase or Discover
With my Celery seed purchase, I wanted to confirm it, but sadly for Discover they placed them in the "Supermarket" category, which means no 5% from Discover this quarter. However, Chase did put it in the grocery category which made me want to think Discover would too. But afraid not, here is proof -> https://i.imgur.com/1boblmo.png

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay! 1 night late, but I did get around to uploading!! What y'all think? I'm still learning but it's getting better and better! :)

You will notice what I'm talking about if you look closer at the thickness of the precum. Pygeum does change it to be thicker the higher dose you take.

View attachment Snapchat-213813363.mp4

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay! 1 night late, but I did get around to uploading!! What y'all think? I'm still learning but it's getting better and better! :)

You will notice what I'm talking about if you look closer at the thickness of the precum. Pygeum does change it to be thicker the higher dose you take.

View attachment 1523149
Good job Chet!

Similar thickness with b3ar's precum.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you order everything from Piping Rock?
I have been since I saw someone on here using it. Notices their prices were lower than Swanson and even had more products than swanson.. For couple of years I was using swanson from like Amazon and even their website. But I've completely switched to PipingRock.

The order I have coming, hopefully by Tuesday has:
#1921 - Mega Multiple for Men
#3632 - Pygeum Standardized
#3083 - Celery Seed

Reactions: Summershorts