Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

EGren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys I've started this back up after a bit of a hiatus where my libido was down. I'm seeing some decent results again with fluid coming out in latter half of bathroom breaks (courtesy of pressing out with PC) and a drop or two of precum when masturbating if I empty the urethra with my thumb.

Current stack is:
  • D-Aspartic Acid 3g/day - morning, as a workout supplement + makes me feel better
  • Creatine 5g/day - morning, as a workout supplement
  • Piping rock Saw Palmetto - 1/morning
  • Piping rock ultra standardized pygeum - 1/morning 1/night
  • Piping rock celery seed - 1/morning (just today adding one to night as well)
  • Piping rock lecithin - 2/morning 2/night
How I've gotten here is probably pretty important. I started up with the regular pygeum + lecithin combo only at fairly high doses (e.g. pygeum 2/morning 2/night, lecithin 3/morning 3-4/night). Not much luck after a couple of weeks so I decided to back off the doses to where I am now and add in the DAA (which I got some time ago as a workout supplement) and celery seed. I've added saw palmetto for about a week, DAA and celery seed for 3 days.

Thinking back to last time I had such success I'm pretty sure I was it was after I added the celery seed so will be experimenting with dose of that for now.

If I can get consistent results for another week or better yet see the dose changes of celery seed have an impact, I might look to reduce pygeum as I'm not convinced it's working well - at least on it's own.

Reactions: evolution

Louguy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[video=large]1531727[/video]

Here is video today of edging for only 8 mins. It was a sudden overflow once it started! The supplements are working :D
My God, I'm so jealous. Just taking the Pygeum here and haven't seen those results yet

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Last edited:

Here is video today of edging for only 8 mins. It was a sudden overflow once it started! The supplements are working :D
Honestly from your stack I expected more precum. This is still a decent amount though

Reactions: Mikect

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Great results but you have a good amount of money in there.

I stop chasing this dream because the money spent to achieve the results we want isn't worth it.

I tried only the pygeum but to achieve the same result as with all the combo I need at least 8 per day and besides the money spent on it I don't know if on the long run is great to maintain that amount of pygeum.

I could cycle it but for me if I stop with the supplements the effects stop after 2 or 3 days and to get to the same results again I need to be on the supplements at least 2 weeks.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do the seeds work for ya?
Very good. I pour a little in an empty bottle of water, add a smidge of water, swish and then chug. Then follow it up with a couple glasses of water to rinse any excess seeds in my mouth. The only negative with the seeds it they litter your mouth if not ingested properly.
Aside from that, I'm always getting hard easily and my dick leaks even easier

semface

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milano, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey, I got fascined by your thread, and I also wanted to try;) I can easily precum without any edging, so let's see!

I'm taking daily :

Swedish Flower Pollen 3x
Source Naturals

Ultra ZMA 1x
Swanson

Damiana 800mg 3x
Nature Answer

Pygeum 500mg 2x
Swanson (400+100)

Mucunia Pruriens 2x
NOW Foods

Alpha Men 2x
My Protein

---

I'm taking the pollen to shoot ropes, ZMA for Zinc, Damiana to increase balls size, pygeum you already know lol, mucunia to increase flaccid girth and Alpha Men for overall vitamins.

How's my stack? Should I add something? I was thinking to add some Oyster extract for the cum volume, but I prefer to wait! I started the 11/03/2019, so It's been almost a week :)

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, I got fascined by your thread, and I also wanted to try;) I can easily precum without any edging, so let's see!

I'm taking daily :

Swedish Flower Pollen 3x
Source Naturals

Ultra ZMA 1x
Swanson

Damiana 800mg 3x
Nature Answer

Pygeum 500mg 2x
Swanson (400+100)

Mucunia Pruriens 2x
NOW Foods

Alpha Men 2x
My Protein

---

I'm taking the pollen to shoot ropes, ZMA for Zinc, Damiana to increase balls size, pygeum you already know lol, mucunia to increase flaccid girth and Alpha Men for overall vitamins.

How's my stack? Should I add something? I was thinking to add some Oyster extract for the cum volume, but I prefer to wait! I started the 11/03/2019, so It's been almost a week :)
Have you noticed any to your balls size? Are you taking it in the morning or night?

semface

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you noticed any to your balls size? Are you taking it in the morning or night?

2 in the morning and 1 before bed. They seems a bit fuller, but it hasn’t been even a week since I tried... I should wait minimum 3/4 weeks to see if it works

Reactions: Mikect

EGren

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2 in the morning and 1 before bed. They seems a bit fuller, but it hasn’t been even a week since I tried... I should wait minimum 3/4 weeks to see if it works
Do you have the liquid or the leaves? Damiana leaves in the capsules when taken with a light meal for me result in gasses coming up (even as far as smoke, which was really really weird!) or when taken ahead of a larger meal diarrhea. Doesn't agree with me at all.

semface

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you have the liquid or the leaves? Damiana leaves in the capsules when taken with a light meal for me result in gasses coming up (even as far as smoke, which was really really weird!) or when taken ahead of a larger meal diarrhea. Doesn't agree with me at all.
I never had these problems

mpcwp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm starting with 500 mg pygeum bark twice a day. Would that be enough for more precum? How long to wait? I leak a lot already, but wish for a terribly lot more. What should I take also? All advice welcome! Also vids what to expect, thank You!

greoj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm starting with 500 mg pygeum bark twice a day. Would that be enough for more precum? How long to wait? I leak a lot already, but wish for a terribly lot more. What should I take also? All advice welcome! Also vids what to expect, thank You!
I have a good idea. Read this thread.