Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First I want to apologize for the following ridiculously long post. But I want to tell my experience with Pygeum (and other pre-cum supplements) from over the last 2 years. Reading this thread has literally changed my life. I read all 97 pages and more than once! You guys have helped me in ways that a doctor never could. You guys have taught me so many things and because of you I had the patience and dedication to experiment with so many different supplements until I could find one mix that made me happy and gave me the results I wanted. So thank you, to each and everyone of you, because reading your stories and learning from your experiences made me feel like I wasn't alone. I think the main thing I learned from you guys is that everyone is different. One supplement might work wonders for one guy and then have no effect on another guy. These past 2 years I have tried so many different supplements, some gave me amazing results and others gave me nothing and then some gave me bad side effects. There were months when I was so down and discouraged and I thought I would never find the right mix for me. I have spent sooooooo much money on vitamins and supplements that I feel like a crazy person!! But, I do feel it was worth it because in the end I got the pre-cum that I always wanted.
So, most of my sexual encounters have been with guys and usually they end up giving me head which is cool because I love getting head. The problem is my whole life (I'm in my 30's) I have not really produced a lot of cum or pre-cum. Sometimes when they are sucking me and I orgasm they won't actually know that I finished. Many guys will ask "Did you cum? because nothing came out". And everytime someone would say that it would make me so sad because I feel like they really wanted to taste some cum but I wasn't able to give them any. And the same goes for pre-cum. When I masterbate I do produce cum and pre-cum but very small amounts of it. For years this made me very insecure until I found this site and started reading about guys taking different supplements to produce more cum and pre-cum. At the beginning I really felt I had no hope, but I had nothing to lose so I figured I would give it a try. 2 years later, these are my results. As Ryan Seacrest from American Idol would say, "Dim the lights, here we go!".

1. Maca- This was the very first supplement I tried. I used it for about 3 or 4 months and I noticed no difference at all. For me it did nothing.
2. Vitamin D- I had read that Vitamin D increased Testosterone levels in some men and would help with more ejaculate. I took this for about 3 weeks but I had to stop because it was giving me chest pain and even my ribs hurt. It was too uncomfortable so I had to stop.
3. Calcium pills- I notice when I drink milk or have ice cream or yogurt that it gives me more cum, so I figured I would try the calcium pills but the pills had no effect on me for some reason. not sure why.

*Now on to the ones that DID have an effect on me*
4. Celery seed- I got the celery seed capsules from The Vitamin Shoppe and 3 pills a day at different times. This made my cum MUCH whiter and thicker. I read for some people that it makes cum thinner and more watery but for me it did not do that. but the good news is that the celery seed DID make me produce a lot of pre-cum after edging. I was happy with the result but my only 2 concerns about celery seeds is that I read from a few different sites that Celery seeds are not good for the kidneys if taken for a long time and also that they lower blood pressure which would be great for some people but for me that would be bad because I already have really low blood pressure because I am anemic. So I haven't decided if I will start taking them again or not.
5. PYGEUM- I took Pygeum pills from the Vitamin Shoppe. I took 2 or sometimes 3 pills a day. Almost Instantly I noticed that I was producing pre-cum (not thick like with celery seeds, but thinner) and that when I orgasmed there was a lot more fluid coming out BUT i'm not really sure what that fluid was because it didn't look like cum or pre-cum. I think it was prostate fluid but either way it was cool because it made it APPEAR as though I was cumming a lot so when I gave guys facials there was a lot of fluid on their face. Now unfortunately there was a bad side effect (at least for me) because I noticed that while taking the pygeum pills that I had CONSTANT mucus in my throat and it was driving me nuts so I stopped taking the Pygeum pills and the mucus went away the next day and never returned so I am pretty sure it was the Pygeum that was causing that (at least for me). But for people who want to add more fluid to their orgasms (for facials or whatever) then I guess Pygeum will help you with that.
*** ok here is the one that makes me SOOO sad to write***
continued in part 2 below.

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 2
6. Lecithin. OH. MY. GOD. Just wow. I don't believe in miracles but Lecithin truly was a Miracle supplement for me. I took it for half a year and it gave me by far the best results of any of the supplements. First I will say all the good things it did and I will get to the sad part after. Ok so it made me produce more pre-cum and more cum, which was great, but the thing that made it the BEST supplement for me was that it did something to the TASTE of my pre-cum and cum that made so many guys who never really complimented me all of a sudden where saying things like "that tastes so good", "what is that? that is yummy" and some guys said "are you cumming already? that is delicious". I SWEAR TO GOD, guys who never ever said anything nice to me where all of a sudden like MOANING when my pre-cum would start flowing out and they kept asking for more. some guys said all they wanted to do was milk my pre-cum out into their mouth all night. they said it would not stop coming out and that it tasted so sweet like sugar. I can't even begin to describe how much hearing these things from guys made my self confidence grow and I began to actually like myself. For the first time in my life I felt like I had something to offer (sexually) to guys that made them desire me and made them want to see me again and again. One guy even said "I'm going to tell my friends about you because they will want to taste this!" Even writing this brings tears to my eyes because the Lecithin gave me such good results that guys actually couldn't get enough of my pre-cum. It was like I was a rock star or something. I know that sounds super cheesy but its true. The lecithin gave me the pre-cum I never thought was possible for me. Now, here is the bad part and the reason I had to stop taking it. Basically from the first week that I started taking the Lecithin, I noticed my scalp was itching. At first it was just a little but but each day it grew more and more. Then at the back of my scalp near my ear, I got once blister or breakout. At first it was just one so I didn't worry about it but then it grew and grew and grew then before you knew it I had more than 20 or 30 different size pimples or blisters on my scalp. Luckily they were not on my face or anywhere else on my body but for some reason the lectithin was making my scalp break out. It got to the point where I couldn't even sleep because it hurt so bad. So I went to the doctor and she said this is folliculitis that has turned into a staph infection. She said are you doing anything different than you normally do and I said the only thing I am taking is lecithin. Thats when she said lecithin makes some people sweat more than they usually do, and when a lot of sweat happens in a hair follicle it can cause inflammation and bacteria to grow and get out of control. Then I realized that since taking lecithin I had noticed I was sweating ALOT more than usual but I didn't realize that was causing my scalp to break out so badly. She also said you might be allergic to the lecithin and if thats the case then this infection will only get worse so you should shop taking the lecithin right away. I was so sad and stressed because the lecithin had given me such good LIFE CHANGING results with my pre-cum and now I was going to have to stop taking it. But I knew thats what I had to do. So I went on antibiotics for the scalp infection and stopped taking the lecithin and the infection went away. Then after not taking the lecithin for 6 months I bought a new bottle of the lecithin and decided I was going to try it just one more time just to be sure if thats what caused my infection or not. So on a friday night i took the 2 pills and a few hours later I felt my scalp begin to itch and thats when i knew 100% that (at least for me) lecithin caused more problems than it was worth so I threw out the bottle and I will never take that again.
***and now for a happy ending***
After all the stress from the Lecithin disaster, I wanted to give up taking supplements. I just felt so down and depressed but I figured I would try a few more and then if nothing worked I would just accept that more cum wasn't in my future.
So I tried 2 final supplements. Vitamin C and vitamin E based on some things that I had read.

Vitamin C- 1000 mg. by itself seemed to do nothing for my cum or pre-cum. but when I added vitamin E 1000 IU to the mix then suddenly the next day I was producing more pre-cum that I ever did with any of the other supplements (including lecithin) and the cool part was that the precum came out faster than it ever did, and it was so strong, like glue almost. it was amazing. Now this is very recent within the last 2 weeks so I haven't had the chance yet to have a guy taste the pre-cum. I hope it will give me that same taste that Lecithin did (I will write a later post to let you guys know what the result is) since I won't taste it myself I will have to wait until at least a few guys taste it and then I will post those results.
The only thing that scares me is that Vitamin E is a blood thinner so I worry about that a lot. especially since i am taking 1000 IU of vitamin e. I had a little cut on my finger a few days ago and it would just NOT stop bleeding. I was so worried. but eventually it stopped and I bought some Vitamin K1 the next day to help my blood clot and I will take that if and when I need it. But for now, I am SOOOOOOO happy with my precum results with 1000 mg Vitamin C and 1000 IU vitamin E. How strange that 2 antioxidants gave me such good results with pre cum, I wonder what that means. But for now I will say goodnight and I will update soon to let you guys know what people said about the taste.

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2
6. Lecithin. OH. MY. GOD. Just wow. I don't believe in miracles but Lecithin truly was a Miracle supplement for me. I took it for half a year and it gave me by far the best results of any of the supplements. First I will say all the good things it did and I will get to the sad part after. Ok so it made me produce more pre-cum and more cum, which was great, but the thing that made it the BEST supplement for me was that it did something to the TASTE of my pre-cum and cum that made so many guys who never really complimented me all of a sudden where saying things like "that tastes so good", "what is that? that is yummy" and some guys said "are you cumming already? that is delicious". I SWEAR TO GOD, guys who never ever said anything nice to me where all of a sudden like MOANING when my pre-cum would start flowing out and they kept asking for more. some guys said all they wanted to do was milk my pre-cum out into their mouth all night. they said it would not stop coming out and that it tasted so sweet like sugar. I can't even begin to describe how much hearing these things from guys made my self confidence grow and I began to actually like myself. For the first time in my life I felt like I had something to offer (sexually) to guys that made them desire me and made them want to see me again and again. One guy even said "I'm going to tell my friends about you because they will want to taste this!" Even writing this brings tears to my eyes because the Lecithin gave me such good results that guys actually couldn't get enough of my pre-cum. It was like I was a rock star or something. I know that sounds super cheesy but its true. The lecithin gave me the pre-cum I never thought was possible for me. Now, here is the bad part and the reason I had to stop taking it. Basically from the first week that I started taking the Lecithin, I noticed my scalp was itching. At first it was just a little but but each day it grew more and more. Then at the back of my scalp near my ear, I got once blister or breakout. At first it was just one so I didn't worry about it but then it grew and grew and grew then before you knew it I had more than 20 or 30 different size pimples or blisters on my scalp. Luckily they were not on my face or anywhere else on my body but for some reason the lectithin was making my scalp break out. It got to the point where I couldn't even sleep because it hurt so bad. So I went to the doctor and she said this is folliculitis that has turned into a staph infection. She said are you doing anything different than you normally do and I said the only thing I am taking is lecithin. Thats when she said lecithin makes some people sweat more than they usually do, and when a lot of sweat happens in a hair follicle it can cause inflammation and bacteria to grow and get out of control. Then I realized that since taking lecithin I had noticed I was sweating ALOT more than usual but I didn't realize that was causing my scalp to break out so badly. She also said you might be allergic to the lecithin and if thats the case then this infection will only get worse so you should shop taking the lecithin right away. I was so sad and stressed because the lecithin had given me such good LIFE CHANGING results with my pre-cum and now I was going to have to stop taking it. But I knew thats what I had to do. So I went on antibiotics for the scalp infection and stopped taking the lecithin and the infection went away. Then after not taking the lecithin for 6 months I bought a new bottle of the lecithin and decided I was going to try it just one more time just to be sure if thats what caused my infection or not. So on a friday night i took the 2 pills and a few hours later I felt my scalp begin to itch and thats when i knew 100% that (at least for me) lecithin caused more problems than it was worth so I threw out the bottle and I will never take that again.
After all the stress from the Lecithin disaster, I wanted to give up taking supplements. I just felt so down and depressed but I figured I would try a few more and then if nothing worked I would just accept that more cum wasn't in my future.
So I tried 2 final supplements. Vitamin C and vitamin E based on some things that I had read.

Vitamin C- 1000 mg. by itself seemed to do nothing for my cum or pre-cum. but when I added vitamin E 1000 IU to the mix then suddenly the next day I was producing more pre-cum that I ever did with any of the other supplements (including lecithin) and the cool part was that the precum came out faster than it ever did, and it was so strong, like glue almost. it was amazing. Now this is very recent within the last 2 weeks so I haven't had the chance yet to have a guy taste the pre-cum. I hope it will give me that same taste that Lecithin did (I will write a later post to let you guys know what the result is) since I won't taste it myself I will have to wait until at least a few guys taste it and then I will post those results.
The only thing that scares me is that Vitamin E is a blood thinner so I worry about that a lot. especially since i am taking 1000 IU of vitamin e. I had a little cut on my finger a few days ago and it would just NOT stop bleeding. I was so worried. but eventually it stopped and I bought some Vitamin K1 the next day to help my blood clot and I will take that if and when I need it. But for now, I am SOOOOOOO happy with my precum results with 1000 mg Vitamin C and 1000 IU vitamin E. How strange that 2 antioxidants gave me such good results with pre cum, I wonder what that means. But for now I will say goodnight and I will update soon to let you guys know what people said about the taste.
Is our vitamin c and e 1000 iu from vitamin shoppe?

I loved the long posts so no need to apologize in my opinion!

greoj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is so interesting. Vitamin E came up in many other older threads that it had these effects on pre-cum and cum.
It probably doesn't matter what brand, however arn't you concerned about the high dosage of 1000 iu? If you google you'll find that everything above 400 iu is considered dangerous.

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is so interesting. Vitamin E came up in many other older threads that it had these effects on pre-cum and cum.
It probably doesn't matter what brand, however arn't you concerned about the high dosage of 1000 iu? If you google you'll find that everything above 400 iu is considered dangerous.

Yeah I agree with you, I think the 1000 IU is too much and too dangerous mostly because I really really worry about it thinning the blood too much. But then again I have seen at many stores (including walmart) that they sell the 1000 IU of Vitamin E so that's why I will try it for a little longer and then if I have any bad effects I will stop. I haven't tried the 400 IU yet so I don't know if it will give my pre-cum that same effect.

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I agree with you, I think the 1000 IU is too much and too dangerous mostly because I really really worry about it thinning the blood too much. But then again I have seen at many stores (including walmart) that they sell the 1000 IU of Vitamin E so that's why I will try it for a little longer and then if I have any bad effects I will stop. I haven't tried the 400 IU yet so I don't know if it will give my pre-cum that same effect.
How long did it take you to get the results from vitamin c and e? This is my second day on them at the same dosage you're taking.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PART 2

Thank you for sharing! And so sorry to hear about your allergy to Lecithin. Do you recall which type you took? I've had great success w/pygeum, celery seed & lecithin too. I also take E, but should go back and take C again with it. I do notice variances in pre- and total loads quantities when I don't take them (vacations etc)

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How long did it take you to get the results from vitamin c and e? This is my second day on them at the same dosage you're taking.

My results were almost instant, but I have decided that taking the Vitamin E 1000 IU isn't really worth it after all just because of some of the potential bad side effects. I think I will lower my dosage to the 400 IU. How have your results been so far?

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for sharing! And so sorry to hear about your allergy to Lecithin. Do you recall which type you took? I've had great success w/pygeum, celery seed & lecithin too. I also take E, but should go back and take C again with it. I do notice variances in pre- and total loads quantities when I don't take them (vacations etc)
I took the Soy lecithin, so maybe that's why I had the allergic reaction on my scalp.

SmallDickBigBalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for that update @SmallDickBigBalls !
I'm curious how E and C would work for me and will pick some up next time I'm at the supp store.
well, you ARE the king of pre-cum so I am very curious how your results will turn out. I hope you will update us.

Reactions: Mikect

Ponysmacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My results were almost instant, but I have decided that taking the Vitamin E 1000 IU isn't really worth it after all just because of some of the potential bad side effects. I think I will lower my dosage to the 400 IU. How have your results been so far?
Sure, that's definitely understandable to quit taking it for your concerns. Well I'll be honest, I haven't noticed anything different in anyway with my precum. I only have pre when I'm playing around with my GF or edging for awhile. I've been taking 3 1200mg sunflower lecithin 1 1000mg arginine twice daily and 1 30mg zinc in the morning along with 1 1000mg vitamin c and 1 1000IU vitamin e. Wondering if I'm just stuck and have no chance at increasing my pre..

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It seems I can't embed videos or photos from LPSG albums at the moment into a reply... super weird.

But you guys check out the latest 3 videos in my Precum video album -> https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/precum.192987/

I have snapchatted guys while at work, and got horny, and started to just randomly leak precum in my work underwear... Got to the bathroom and a nice fat glob sitting at my cock's head. Of course I'd eat it :p
But it feels like I'm leaking more, and quicker too, without any stimulation to the dick itself. Simply being horny/turned on. So making progress!

Also a PSA.. Pipingrock has the Pygeum 50% off, only $4.60 a bottle of 120 capsules till May 7th.
They also have Soy Lecithin for a crazy $1.99 bottle, or sunflower Lecithin for $6.39 a bottle.
What I'm waiting for is to grab some more Celery seed, I ran out.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's insane, keep it coming with the videos. Also could you post your stack? What do you think is causing all of this precum?
Going back in the thread, he was going to post a picture of his stack but never got around to it. But it appears Pygeum from Swanson, and Lecithin is what he said in the past. Hope he can post what is making his body leak more. Which he also said he has learned the "pushing" technique like b3ar does. Feels like that's a critical thing now.