Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

bombbaider4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Woke up to a good amount of precum this morning. Edged a little and had a mutli-cum/precum explosion. followed by more precum and a super thick load. It felt amazing! Undies were completely drenched
You should post the videos to xtube

tactile1738

Experimental Member
Media
I came upon this thread several months ago. I generally already produce a lot of precym but have tried several different brands of pygeum with no result.

First I tried Urinozinc, which is a supplement that includes pygeum since I couldn't find any straight pygeum locally. This stuff just made me have to piss a lot, and that is it.

After that I tried the vitamin shoppe saw palmetto & pygeum that somebody else had mentioned here, this only contains 25mg and taking 2 a day also had no affect.

Then I purchased carlyle brand standardized 100mg pygeum as I understood it was the same company as piping rock which i heard talked of a lot on here. I had 240 pills so tested as much as 10 of them a day and still no result.

I then went to search for alternatives and a bunch of reviews of the Swanson brand came up so I figured I would try one last time.

It was for a 500mg pill that was 400mg of bark and 100mg of extract. This one has worked incredibly well for me. It started working after the first pill, I'm about a week in now and my amount of precum has easily doubled.

I still can't really control it but it starts flowing when I'm stimulated, I'm starting to get a sense of which muscles exactly are contracting so I can control them but for the time being it sort of has a mind of it's own but is copious in volume and my dick is wet pretty much every time I go to the bathroom.

So if those other brands haven't worked for you either, it may be worth giving this one a shot - was only like $11 on amazon for 120

Louguy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going back in the thread, he was going to post a picture of his stack but never got around to it. But it appears Pygeum from Swanson, and Lecithin is what he said in the past. Hope he can post what is making his body leak more. Which he also said he has learned the "pushing" technique like b3ar does. Feels like that's a critical thing now.
What is this pushing technique?

Fakedpsyche

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay so, i honestly thought this thread was fiction at first, but after seeing the results for a lot of people where i said screw it and ordered some of the vitamins. I figured, if it didnt work, at least my prostate would thank me. Wouldnt hurt to try, right? Thats what i thought!!!

So, this marks my second official week of trying something like a stack. Ive been taking lecithin, pygeum and zinc, and ive actually noticed a huge difference in pre!!! At first i thought i was tripping, because it wasn't a huge change, just a few more drops than i was uses to. But, as i started to get into a bit of a cycle, there was always a bit more than last time!

Then, hello! Precum city a few days back! Okay, so i also discovered edging from this thread and deadass, first time i did it, brought myself right to the edge and held it for like 12 seconds and couldnt breathe. Absolutely insane experience, but back the precum.

So when i was going at it, i was literally getting like a little pump of pre for every stroke. I was blown away!!! Ive NEVER had that much pre before and just when i was getting into it- i had to fucking piss and it ruined everything!!!! I was so mad i just angrily got hard again and came so i could go to sleep just as angrily. A dream turned nightmare, a literal nightmare.

So, how yall doing on your pre journey?

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay so, i honestly thought this thread was fiction at first, but after seeing the results for a lot of people where i said screw it and ordered some of the vitamins. I figured, if it didnt work, at least my prostate would thank me. Wouldnt hurt to try, right? Thats what i thought!!!

So, this marks my second official week of trying something like a stack. Ive been taking lecithin, pygeum and zinc, and ive actually noticed a huge difference in pre!!! At first i thought i was tripping, because it wasn't a huge change, just a few more drops than i was uses to. But, as i started to get into a bit of a cycle, there was always a bit more than last time!

Then, hello! Precum city a few days back! Okay, so i also discovered edging from this thread and deadass, first time i did it, brought myself right to the edge and held it for like 12 seconds and couldnt breathe. Absolutely insane experience, but back the precum.

So when i was going at it, i was literally getting like a little pump of pre for every stroke. I was blown away!!! Ive NEVER had that much pre before and just when i was getting into it- i had to fucking piss and it ruined everything!!!! I was so mad i just angrily got hard again and came so i could go to sleep just as angrily. A dream turned nightmare, a literal nightmare.

So, how yall doing on your pre journey?
The dream is real :p No fiction here. Just horny guys experimenting with what works for their body and showing off the results :D

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My pre cum is flowing more but is slowly turning cloudy View attachment 2808961 View attachment 2808971
I get that way when I've been edging for a bit and the cum is building up. If I keep going, I erupt a thick mixture of cum and precum.
631033-1499379265-f83e5658514fc6adddf5830846bb13e5.jpg

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get that way when I've been edging for a bit and the cum is building up. If I keep going, I erupt a thick mixture of cum and precum.
631033-1499379265-f83e5658514fc6adddf5830846bb13e5.jpg
Okay I didn’t know if they cloudy version was still precum. I primarily leak the cloudy pre while edging. I’m very happy about it but I’d enjoy the clear pre flowing first before the clear. But progress is progress!

Reactions: Mikect

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay I didn’t know if they cloudy version was still precum. I primarily leak the cloudy pre while edging. I’m very happy about it but I’d enjoy the clear pre flowing first before the clear. But progress is progress!
It kind of is but I'd say it's mostly cum. Shoot a load and go right back at it and you should be right back to the clear. The white/clear loads will erupt before the clear when it's been a while between loads. Sometimes it pops off like a cum shot and 1 mini rope will shoot out far. I can tell it's not a full cum shot because I'm still VERY hard and it doesn't give the same sensation as a cum blast. Sort of like 25% of the feeling of a full cum shot

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can tell it's not a full cum shot because I'm still VERY hard and it doesn't give the same sensation as a cum blast. Sort of like 25% of the feeling of a full cum shot

If you milk your prostate, first clear precum will come, but after while when the prostate get milked it will release prostate fluid. It’s totallky normal.
What you edge for a long time you know you is triggering the prostate, the nerves from the glans will stimulate the prostate when you edge.
So clear is pure precum, white cloudy is prostate fluid and of course it can be mixed by semen as well when you get close to come.