Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
T
It kind of is but I'd say it's mostly cum. Shoot a load and go right back at it and you should be right back to the clear. The white/clear loads will erupt before the clear when it's been a while between loads. Sometimes it pops off like a cum shot and 1 mini rope will shoot out far. I can tell it's not a full cum shot because I'm still VERY hard and it doesn't give the same sensation as a cum blast. Sort of like 25% of the feeling of a full cum shot
hat explains last night’s edge pretty accurately. It had been a day or two (I think two) since I released. As I was edging I felt the semen flow up and out my penis with only kegel a. That stream was cloudy, but not an ejaculation, however as I kept going, clear dobbers started to come out (not in the same volume as the semen, but clears nonetheless).

This is quite the anatomy lesson I swear haha. But I’m staying diligent, cause i reeeeally wanna push out clear pre like your hooch massage video #LifeGoals

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just got 2 bottles of celery seed in (I ran out) and trying something a friend suggested, called Catuaba bark, 470mg from PR.

And for those who follow my profile knows I'm trying to workout and get bigger, so I bought this stuff and started drinking it. It's for hard-gainers like me. But the point is I'll be drinking this once or twice a day, and drinking plenty of water. Will see what effect it has on me. I have noticed lately my cumloads have been less, but that could be due to me drinking less water this past week. Just been so busy with school and work haven't given the attention I needed to for myself besides going to gym for working out. That has also left me thirsty more often pushing my body with working out.... Geez now that I hear myself, I need to go grab some water now lol.

So happy to see everyone else still pushing hard tho for the precum dream, and of course always excited to see @b3ar , @Blk4WhtCum , and @keshablah posting videos and pictures. Just wanted to give that mini update. Apologizes for not doing good this week towards the precum experiment.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you milk your prostate, first clear precum will come, but after while when the prostate get milked it will release prostate fluid. It’s totallky normal.
What you edge for a long time you know you is triggering the prostate, the nerves from the glans will stimulate the prostate when you edge.
So clear is pure precum, white cloudy is prostate fluid and of course it can be mixed by semen as well when you get close to come.
Just wondering is precum kind of sweet tasting was using my prostate toy last night and got excited I didn't come but a kind of clear liquid came out was slick and sweet tasting loved that taste never had that before.....

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering is precum kind of sweet tasting was using my prostate toy last night and got excited I didn't come but a kind of clear liquid came out was slick and sweet tasting loved that taste never had that before.....
It can be sweet, mine is a nice savory/salty taste. I think it depends on your diet. But across the board, precum always tastes better than cum

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It can be sweet, mine is a nice savory/salty taste. I think it depends on your diet. But across the board, precum always tastes better than cum
I have tasted my cum so it wasn't that just never tasted precum cause its my first time I ever did it....this was so sweet I wanted more and more of it also very slick like the lube I use with my toy....

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tasted my cum so it wasn't that just never tasted precum cause its my first time I ever did it....this was so sweet I wanted more and more of it also very slick like the lube I use with my toy....
Ohh, no doubt! It’s very delicious. That’s why I want to produce more and more of it too. It’s the best lube, doesn’t dry up and get sticky, and it feels like micro orgasms the more that’s produced.

I’d totally fling my legs over my head and drink from my faucet of pre if I can get this pre to flow.

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got 2 bottles of celery seed in (I ran out) and trying something a friend suggested, called Catuaba bark, 470mg from PR.

And for those who follow my profile knows I'm trying to workout and get bigger, so I bought this stuff and started drinking it. It's for hard-gainers like me. But the point is I'll be drinking this once or twice a day, and drinking plenty of water. Will see what effect it has on me. I have noticed lately my cumloads have been less, but that could be due to me drinking less water this past week. Just been so busy with school and work haven't given the attention I needed to for myself besides going to gym for working out. That has also left me thirsty more often pushing my body with working out.... Geez now that I hear myself, I need to go grab some water now lol.

So happy to see everyone else still pushing hard tho for the precum dream, and of course always excited to see @b3ar , @Blk4WhtCum , and @keshablah posting videos and pictures. Just wanted to give that mini update. Apologizes for not doing good this week towards the precum experiment.
Keep us posted on the Catuaba bark. But no doubt! I love this journey and b3ar, you, keshablah, and many others throughout this amazing thread have kept me motivated.

I actually was seeing notable progress when I first began b3ar’s two-month/1month regimine (2/3 solid weeks) cause I suddenly was producing a drop or two while flaccid multiple times at work. However, i had an std scare (all negative thankfully) stopped taking them and the progress subsided x(. I think celery seed is a definite must for pre production.

I’ve been on this site log enough and think I’ll start posting pictures. I’m about to get back in the gym too, so it’d be fun documenting the progress on here. FB likes are so played out haha.

Reactions: chetboner7

AboveAvNurse

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So this might be a placebo effect, but it seems to be working for me and if others have any experience as mine let me know. So the other day I got chia seeds for a good plant base protein full of antioxidants.

I soaked the 1.t tbs chia seeds in 1.5 cups of water for an hour or so. I added some lemon juice and honey and Drank it.

So fast forward 5 or so hours... I jerked my dick And what happened to me was that I was precuming way more then usual. And what I say way more, I mean wayyy more. Steady flow.

Really not sure is there is a correlation but give it a try. Let me know how it work for y’all.

Chi_Guy1986

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So this might be a placebo effect, but it seems to be working for me and if others have any experience as mine let me know. So the other day I got chia seeds for a good plant base protein full of antioxidants.

I soaked the 1.t tbs chia seeds in 1.5 cups of water for an hour or so. I added some lemon juice and honey and Drank it.

So fast forward 5 or so hours... I jerked my dick And what happened to me was that I was precuming way more then usual. And what I say way more, I mean wayyy more. Steady flow.

Really not sure is there is a correlation but give it a try. Let me know how it work for y’all.
Higher water intake raises fluid output.

Reactions: Pullinit2

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont believe it would give that kind of effect after just a couple of hours. The body and it’s function is an advanced and complex machinery. I think there is a more natural explanation to it. But hey, no matter what, grats :)