Pygeum results?????

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The standardized extract would be better. It has more of the active ingredients that produce precum, whereas the 500mg pure bark is mostly cellulose (like is found in many other plants) that don't help make precum.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The standardized extract would be better. It has more of the active ingredients that produce precum, whereas the 500mg pure bark is mostly cellulose (like is found in many other plants) that don't help make precum.
Thanks for the advice ...

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have used any brand and potency of precum since last year june. unfortunately I could not produce more than just a small moistness in my urethra.
too much pygeum can also be very dangerous, I have done it once and got very regretfull. it is a 5AR which disallow the testosterone conversion into dht - and imho it converts then into estrogen.

I still use it but with recommended doses everyday. I have accepted that I am not a good candidate for being a faucet and there are tons of men who produce also any precum like me.

a few times that I noticed more than a moistness rather a small drop in the tip, were the times I had a prolonged session of sex, since I have premature ejaculation it is not possible for me to not to shoot everytime I jack off or have sex

Reactions: BBB2.5

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
it is not the matter of brands or type, as I wrote I have used nearly all the brands available in any form, when it does not exist, it does not!
if you do not have a speaker in your pc, you will never hear the song playing in the cd you inserted :)

CarpeD1em

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took it along with zinc and drunk tons of water. My loads were crazy. It was a crazy week and we didnt have sex for like 7 days i didnt jack off either . Ive never came that. I shot on her face it just kept coming and it was alot more sticky to the point were he said wow whats going on here

Reactions: BBB2.5

StraightCamshow

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest I haven't done a lot, I've taken maybe 20 capsules in 2 weeks. I dripped on to the floor before taking that pic.

I used to be able to squeeze about 3 little blobs out, now if I massage my prostate for a minute I'll have a drip

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm using it , and for me it took about 2 weeks before I began to see a noticeable stream of pre-cum. That never has happened in the past.
I am taking 3 / 500 mg twice a day

I just ordered Pygeum for the first time the other day. Should be here in a week. I got the 500mg pills as well. Really hoping I will see some improvement. I'm also going to try and up my water intake as well.

Reactions: Humiliter01

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just ordered Pygeum for the first time the other day. Should be here in a week. I got the 500mg pills as well. Really hoping I will see some improvement. I'm also going to try and up my water intake as well.
Please let us know how it goes.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got my Pygeum in the mail today. How much is everyone else taking? My bottle says to take 2 pills twice daily. That would be a total of 2000mg a day. That sounds like a lot to me. What do you guys think?

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Th
Just got my Pygeum in the mail today. How much is everyone else taking? My bottle says to take 2 pills twice daily. That would be a total of 2000mg a day. That sounds like a lot to me. What do you guys think?
thats about what I'm taking

It took about three weeks for it to kick in for me. Taking two of the 400 mg bark + 100 mg extras capsules per day. I've always produced a lot of precum, I think, but then it stopped recently, so I started the pygeum. Now I dare say it's more than ever.

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It took about three weeks for it to kick in for me. Taking two of the 400 mg bark + 100 mg extras capsules per day. I've always produced a lot of precum, I think, but then it stopped recently, so I started the pygeum. Now I dare say it's more than ever.

did you use any antibiotics or anti-inflummatory recently?

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm only on day 4 of pygeum. Good to know that it may take 2-3 weeks to kick in. Also mixing it with zinc. Did you jerk off or have sex in the 3 weeks leading up to noticing a difference? I produce a fair bit of pre cum naturally but I'm a greedy bastard and want more! Lol

ordered some to try myself.never ben one to really have much precum at all, if any. i did have quite a bit one single time years ago. did some coke i got from a buddy and went from never having precum to a faucet in like 15 minutes. was the damndest thing. i did that coke a total of 3 times, and every time, same thing, copious amounts. never had it before or really since more than a little teenie drop . hope this stuff will help me. will report back at a later date