Q & A for guys with pierced cocks!!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by blondetwink11, Nov 4, 2011.

1. blondetwink11

blondetwink11 Active Member

Albums:
    Hey, so I was wondering, what does it feel like sucking, fucking, cumming, etc. when your cock is pierced?

2. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    all are great

3. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends. What piercing are you contemplating?

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't know about the sucking part. I have a PA but can't reach it, unfortunately. But I've been told it's weird and it's different having it their mouths. Not sure about fucking either. I put it to the side and slip the condom over it. It is snug and doesn't move much I don't think. No one has said they felt it - yet. But then it's only 8 gauge. Maybe when it's bigger someone will feel it.

5. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Its going to depend greatly on where you are pierced and by what you have in that piercing. They are going to stimulate different places, and in differing amounts, and in different ways.

6. geo_bachlor

geo_bachlor New Member

It depends on the type of piercing you are interested in. There are a number of them. The Prince Albert or PA is the most common and the deep shaft piercings are more hard core. They all give pleasure in one way or another. They are great for masturbation but I have to replace mine with silicone tubing for sex with my wife, but even that gives me great pleasure. PM me is you have any direct questions.

7. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Fucking felt great when I had a PA, although some women were apprehensive, thinking it would hurt or the condom would rip. Neither happened, although I recall one women being really, really tense throughout. We didn't do it again.

8. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I have a 2ga frenum,we both can definitely feel it especially when I go slow.

9. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a large gauge PA but only fucked with a smaller guage piece in. I've fucked a few times with it in and got mixed reports on "feeling". The worst report was "it felt like it was scratching" to the best of "fuck me again!". I've had my dick sucked more than fucking with it in and reports were mixed as well. Most are worried about cracking a tooth.

Getting a PA is a good choice, especially if you like showing off your cock!!! I've been in bars where I've been literally begged to show it to people...and yes hence the getting more blowjobs than actually fucking!!!

10. ethos123

ethos123 Active Member

Albums:
    I've got a 2 ga PA and have had very positive comments during and after fucking. I suggest reverse cowgirl or doggy to really hit the g spot. For oral I generally take it out to avoid any tooth damage. When edging the PA stimulates and makes for a great cum sensation.

Draft saved Draft deleted