Q & A- PE as a chore

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Big Al, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Big Al

Gold Member

Q. I hate it now adays i look at PE as a chore and not something I enjoy. Anybody else had this problem? I'd love to overcome it and for it to become something I love doing and not like that I have to do it, I mean i know i have to but I dont want to look at it as a chore. Any advice?

Big Al: Maybe it has to do with whether or not you truly believe PE works. Knowing and believing that each workout takes you one step closer to your goals, it would be reasonable to think you'd be motivated by the aspect of doing it.

2. Torque8

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Having been a believer for 10 years, I've never thought of it as a chore. In my case, having a woman that appreciates my efforts, provided I don't carry it to extremes, is all the motivation I need.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

I think that PE becomes less fun during the summer months when there are better things to do.
    A deconditioning break of a month won't do much harm even though you usually lose a small amount of your gains.
    I just completed a decon break and restarted PE this week, the encouraging thing about a break is you can restart at a much lower duration/intensity and still see gains because the penis structure has been "reorganised" back to normal.
    I also noticed that my flaccid stretch is much longer than a month ago and the girth increase (that was the first sign of growth from PE) occurs again.

It made me wonder if 2-3months of PE followed by 1 month off could be a good way to stay motivated.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

Taking a long time off is no big deal if you do some cementing and maintenance level stamina work.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I hear the same thing with people working out or weight training. If you just do the excersizes, it will get boring. You have to be motivated to do the excersize. That is why you have intellectualize it.
    Put more thought.
    Find new excersize.
    Try a new way to check progress.
    Read about and learn new things, or ways of doing things.

When you do these things, you cant wait to get to you next training session because you want to try out what you have learned. When you have mini goals, those that are measured in individual workouts, you stay motivated.

Everthing I said applies to both weight training and PE. If they are boring, you are not thinking about it enough. I mean, for PE, you could spend days, weeks, months, reading all that stuff. Even changing small things is a start.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Another good way to stay motivated is to find like minds and have a discussion. No just questions but discussions. Forums like this a great because you can speak freely, and keep you anominity.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

That helps immensely! Knowing that there are like minded men also seeking to accomplish the same thing makes you feel like part of a community, and the knowledge exchanged is priceless.

8. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    I know that every dish I wash and every bag of trash I take out makes my place that much closer to being clean, but its still work. Really we need ways to make the workouts more fun. Maybe some sort of PE podcast, or just putting on a favorite CD helps, but there is eventually a monotony that takes hold.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

With the almost endless variety of possible workouts that you can do there's no need for your workouts to be monotonous. While I advocate sticking to a routine for at least 4 weeks to give it a chance, if you find yourself in a motivational rut (not a plateau) you can do something totally different for a session or two just to make things interesting.

Even changing the order of your exercises or the angle of movement can help.

#9 Big Al, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  10. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Torque, when you say that your woman appreciates it, does that means she knows that you are doing it, or just appreciates your size?

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

But even that is enough because you could monitor the changes over that period. It takes a few session to get it right anyway.

I just made a change recently and now my flaccid length has grown. True, the weather is a little warmer, but its been warm before and my penis has never hung so low. Yeah, Im excited. And I got the idea reading stuff here.

Draft saved Draft deleted