Q-anon

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Has anyone else been following this phenomenon?

https://qcodefag.github.io/
https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/382018.html#bottom

It's complicated to understand so usually I watch Youtube clips analysing the "Q drops"

For those that haven't heard about it, a small team in the US military secret service (in close cooperation with the president) is teaming up with the anonymous members of 4Chan and 8Chan message boards using their "weaponized autism" to create an open source, public intelligence community targeting the "bad actors" of the global political system and intelligence agenices. Very interesting if you're good at researching things on the internet.

I'm still in observation mode and not sure what to make of it yet.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Meh, another conspiracy theory group. I suppose you believe in "The Storm."
Yes it might be, it might also be a Psyop.
Q has managed to predict certain news stories before they appeared to the wider public which has earned them some credibility. Most anons were highly sceptical until that happened.

These are extremely smart people.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Please explain "The Storm" so the rest of us can understand.
It is my inderstanding that the international intelligence agencies with the exception of rogue elements of the CIA and others who work for the trans-national cabal of oligarchs such as Soros, the Rockefellers etc.have access to the NSA's data collection facilities (and more). They have compiled and are in the process of collecting incriminating evidence of "bad actor's" crimes and information such as connections to satanism, human trafficking and pedophile rings that are used to blackmail and control those high up in the establishment power stucture.
The Storm is a conflict of intelligence and information release that Q is sharing limited information about. Basically exposing to the public the covert operations that are used to manipulate the masses and profit from humanity in ways that most people will have difficulty accepting. Eventually certain "bad actors" will stand trial in military courts due to the serious nature of their crimes. The goal is to follow the rule of law and constitution to punish the criminals and release information to the public in a way that will help them understand what has been going on without messing up their minds. The "storm" is an international phenomenon to rid the world of control structures that have existed for centuries, it's ambitious and I hope it succeeds.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is my inderstanding that the international intelligence agencies with the exception of rogue elements of the CIA and others who work for the trans-national cabal of oligarchs such as Soros, the Rockefellers etc.have access to the NSA's data collection facilities (and more). They have compiled and are in the process of collecting incriminating evidence of "bad actor's" crimes and information such as connections to satanism, human trafficking and pedophile rings that are used to blackmail and control those high up in the establishment power stucture.
The Storm is a conflict of intelligence and information release that Q is sharing limited information about. Basically exposing to the public the covert operations that are used to manipulate the masses and profit from humanity in ways that most people will have difficulty accepting. Eventually certain "bad actors" will stand trial in military courts due to the serious nature of their crimes. The goal is to follow the rule of law and constitution to punish the criminals and release information to the public in a way that will help them understand what has been going on without messing up their minds. The "storm" is an international phenomenon to rid the world of control structures that have existed for centuries, it's ambitious and I hope it succeeds.
Thank you. I rest my case.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Thank you. I rest my case.
You don't think any of that is possible? I hope your world view doesn't crumble down too much IF it turns out to be true.
I'm on the fence but I find the information released very interesting, I'm going to wait and see what happens before dismissing it as nonsense.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow so quickly? It's been going since last autumn, did you analyse all the data that quickly?

Crazy conspiracy theories, eh?

You know what? When it all turns out to be true, I'll be surprised. And that's OK. I like surprises.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What's your method of discernment between the two?
The degree of evidence and the reliability of the source.

You no doubt believe that the Russian collusion investigation is based upon "theory," this, in spite of the fact that several people have now plead guilty to various charges, that Russia clearly was behind a lot of fake news from sources and bots, many which incidentally were operating from YOUR home town (coinkidinky), that all intelligence sources confirmed Russian meddling in our election, that Trump and his family and associates have long had dealings/interests in Russia, that Wikileaks, Assange, and company clearly targeted Hillary and not Trump, that Trump campaign people expressed interest in these breaches and other forms of Russian espionage, and that Trump himself stood on a national stage and begged the Russians to hack American servers. Furthermore the GOP is doing all they can to discredit the investigation and the people charged with that duty.

In other words, it quacks like a fkng DUCK.

Last edited:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The degree of evidence and the reliability of the source.

You no doubt believe that the Russian collusion investigation is based upon "theory," this, in spite of the fact that several people have now plead guilty to various charges, that Russia clearly was behind a lot of fake news from sources and bots, many which incidentally were operating from YOUR home town (coinkidinky), that all intelligence sources confirmed Russian meddling in our election, that Trump and his family and associates have long had dealings/interests in Russia, that Wikileaks, Assange, and company clearly targeted Hillary and not Trump, that Trump campaign people expressed interest in these breeches and other forms of Russian espionage, and that Trump himself stood on a national stage and begged the Russians to hack American servers. Furthermore the GOP is doing all they can to discredit the investigation and the people charged with that duty.

In other words, it quacks like a fkng DUCK.
I hope that some day your beliefs will be vindicated with damning evidence, you've had to wait a long time for it.

Reactions: Andyb2