Q-anon

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
And where would George Soros send a check to “Antifa?”
George Soros Pumps Another Quarter Billion Dollars into Black Lives Matter

Forget Russia, it's Soros who does the most election meddling along with the Chinese Communist Party.
EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Gates-Linked Election ‘Integrity’ Group Falsifies ‘Bipartisan’ Claims While War-Gaming How Biden Could Seize Power Even if Trump Wins
Soros Groups’ Vote-by-Mail Drive Aims to Expand Government Control

He also thinks that he is above the law and can meddle in legal affairs
Soros Infuses $116K Into McCloskey Prosecutor's PAC Days After Charges Filed

An oligarch doesn't spend that much money unless there is a huge benefit to them - in Soros' case, regaining control of the USA would increase his geopolitical power.
Soros Pours Record $50 Million Into 2020 Election

I'm surprised that true liberals can't see behind the "liberal philanthropist" label given to him by corporate media, of course they are going to be supportive of a fellow corporatist control freak. These psychopaths are only obsessed with power and control, they don't give a shit about people.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
George Soros Pumps Another Quarter Billion Dollars into Black Lives Matter

Forget Russia, it's Soros who does the most election meddling along with the Chinese Communist Party.
EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Gates-Linked Election ‘Integrity’ Group Falsifies ‘Bipartisan’ Claims While War-Gaming How Biden Could Seize Power Even if Trump Wins
Soros Groups’ Vote-by-Mail Drive Aims to Expand Government Control

He also thinks that he is above the law and can meddle in legal affairs
Soros Infuses $116K Into McCloskey Prosecutor's PAC Days After Charges Filed

An oligarch doesn't spend that much money unless there is a huge benefit to them - in Soros' case, regaining control of the USA would increase his geopolitical power.
Soros Pours Record $50 Million Into 2020 Election

I'm surprised that true liberals can't see behind the "liberal philanthropist" label given to him by corporate media, of course they are going to be supportive of a fellow corporatist control freak. These psychopaths are only obsessed with power and control, they don't give a shit about people.
You didn't answer my question, which was very specific Where would Soros send money to the group you refer to as "ANTIFA?" Who is their leader? Where are they located?

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You didn't answer my question, which was very specific Where would Soros send money to the group you refer to as "ANTIFA?" Who is their leader? Where are they located?

@dongalong

Psssst. Dude. Just say it’s a “idealogy”. Otherwise, this will go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr.