Q-anon

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
So you think Qanons are bad for exposing sick pedos, should they just be left alone to continue their perversions and abuse? The mainstream media are avoiding such subjects making them look complicit.

Look how many sick politicians there are getting removed and arrested.
qanon.pub :: posts by

Where do you stand on this?
Anything Trump does makes leftists and Democrats support an opposing view.
Are you at the point where #orangemanbad therefore #pedosgood yet?

Reactions: deleted244630

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is the skill set that motivated the Q team to use the public via 4chan, 8chan & 8kun, it is nicknamed "weaponized autism".

The 'autists' successfully identified the Antifa arsonists disguised as forest workers, tracking their social media accounts and looking at every detail available.

6082b57f2586ef3dfc5ef24c90ba2d05a4ba6f3fc34e2cafbc81b5422f62e0dd.jpg

What could be more clear?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you think Qanons are bad for exposing sick pedos, should they just be left alone to continue their perversions and abuse? The mainstream media are avoiding such subjects making them look complicit.

You need to do your research better. Qanon had NOTHING to do with any of these people.You can thank good old law enforcement of the normal kind. A quick google search will see that this list has people who were charged in the year 2000- the present.
Was Q doing Q-drops back in the year 2000?
(I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes fact-checking you.)(Never again)

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the skill set that motivated the Q team to use the public via 4chan, 8chan & 8kun, it is nicknamed "weaponized autism".

The 'autists' successfully identified the Antifa arsonists disguised as forest workers, tracking their social media accounts and looking at every detail available.

6082b57f2586ef3dfc5ef24c90ba2d05a4ba6f3fc34e2cafbc81b5422f62e0dd.jpg
OMG ... this is so terrifying. Do you think Q is Jarvanka? I heard it was them.

Did you know that Jared and Ivanka are the ones buying the the Adrenochrome? It's how she grew the large breasts without surgery. I also heard that six of her Chinese patents received while part of the deep state are for and herbal tea and other products made in Giiiina out of the Adrenochrome.

Have you tried the Adrenochrome dong? Is it as good as Ivanka says?

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We're all those Trump advisors and campaign officials that have been arrested part of this sex ring? That's what I heard. A lot of people are saying that Rudi is leading the sex ring now out of a vaping shop.

Reactions: Wntms

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A few years ago when I was on this site a lot, some of these posters were what I might call "reasonable" conservatives. What happened? They seem to have given up even the pretense of logical thought, patriotism, or compassion for others.

"PRETENSE" being the operative word.
You need to do your research better. Qanon had NOTHING to do with any of these people.You can thank good old law enforcement of the normal kind. A quick google search will see that this list has people who were charged in the year 2000- the present.
Was Q doing Q-drops back in the year 2000?
(I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes fact-checking you.)(Never again)

That's the beauty of propaganda and absolute bullshit. One can MAKE IT UP on the fly.

D

deleted3200

You're all just so ignorant!

Q's identity has been revealed a LONG time ago! The writing was on the wall the whole time!

The man you're looking for is

PEPE SILVIA

Attachments

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You guys want to know about Q? Guess there's really no harm in this as the pedophiles are out in force and in your face, so we have to be as well.

I've been involved with Q for the last 7 years. Yeah, that's before Trump. We discovered Trump was going after the bad guys, we're tagging along. When Trump is gone, we'll go back to doing it alone again. Yeah, we occasionally stick it to the deep state, but our main focus is the pedophiles.
Q is not an organization at all like BLM or ANTIFA. We are not funded by anyone except out of our own pockets. Because believe me, I would like to get paid for this stuff!! BLM and ANTIFA has been given and is still being given BILLIONS to destroy America. I dare anyone to deny that with proof NOT from any mainstream media site or google search. Show me PROOF, actual proof that BLM has built housing for blacks with all that money or even sent ONE black person to any college. You can't because they haven't done it.

Q is made up of master researches like myself all across the world. Not just this country. Idustrialsize got it wrong as usual as there is no head of Q and no official or central website.
The drops can be done by any one of us, but not just one person ever does it, it's the collective that gets together, figures everything out, vets it, verifies it, then drops.
The mainstream media says QANON is a terrorist group and wanted by the FBI. Really? Not according to the FBI. BLM and ANTIFA are there, but no Q. We're working WITH the FBI and other agencies to go after the wrongdoers but mostly pedophiles. Show me ONE instance where we protested anything, destroyed property, destroyed lives. like BLM and ANTIFA and I'll show you a false flag event. We don't take to the streets, protest or destroy anything or even use tiktok. Yet the mainstream media says we do but will NEVER show you proof. Why is that?

Because the mainstream media, entertainment industry, and most of our illustrious leaders are the high profile pedophiles we've been after that will also lead us to the non high profile pedophiles.
They're running scared so they're calling us out as the bad guys in an effort to get you to believe we are so you won't look closely at them. We're onto them, actively pursuing them and they know it. They're running scared and for good reason.

It's the same high school bullshit with higher stakes. The "cool" kids would do the bad, then tell you to shutup and threaten to beat you up after school. only now the stakes are higher. And the stakes are YOUR KIDS.

If you're wondering what I do with Q, I physically locate tunnels here in East Texas, Tulsa, and Dulce. And so far it's unbelievable what I've found. A large rail system under south Tulsa and Dulce. Numerous small tunnels along the gulf coast.

Believe it or don't. We don't care. This shit is real, either help us or get out of the way. But know that if you're a pedophile, or a supporter, we will give no quarter.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys want to know about Q? Guess there's really no harm in this as the pedophiles are out in force and in your face, so we have to be as well.

I've been involved with Q for the last 7 years. Yeah, that's before Trump. We discovered Trump was going after the bad guys, we're tagging along. When Trump is gone, we'll go back to doing it alone again. Yeah, we occasionally stick it to the deep state, but our main focus is the pedophiles.
Q is not an organization at all like BLM or ANTIFA. We are not funded by anyone except out of our own pockets. Because believe me, I would like to get paid for this stuff!! BLM and ANTIFA has been given and is still being given BILLIONS to destroy America. I dare anyone to deny that with proof NOT from any mainstream media site or google search. Show me PROOF, actual proof that BLM has built housing for blacks with all that money or even sent ONE black person to any college. You can't because they haven't done it.

Q is made up of master researches like myself all across the world. Not just this country. Idustrialsize got it wrong as usual as there is no head of Q and no official or central website.
The drops can be done by any one of us, but not just one person ever does it, it's the collective that gets together, figures everything out, vets it, verifies it, then drops.
The mainstream media says QANON is a terrorist group and wanted by the FBI. Really? Not according to the FBI. BLM and ANTIFA are there, but no Q. We're working WITH the FBI and other agencies to go after the wrongdoers but mostly pedophiles. Show me ONE instance where we protested anything, destroyed property, destroyed lives. like BLM and ANTIFA and I'll show you a false flag event. We don't take to the streets, protest or destroy anything or even use tiktok. Yet the mainstream media says we do but will NEVER show you proof. Why is that?

Because the mainstream media, entertainment industry, and most of our illustrious leaders are the high profile pedophiles we've been after that will also lead us to the non high profile pedophiles.
They're running scared so they're calling us out as the bad guys in an effort to get you to believe we are so you won't look closely at them. We're onto them, actively pursuing them and they know it. They're running scared and for good reason.

It's the same high school bullshit with higher stakes. The "cool" kids would do the bad, then tell you to shutup and threaten to beat you up after school. only now the stakes are higher. And the stakes are YOUR KIDS.

If you're wondering what I do with Q, I physically locate tunnels here in East Texas, Tulsa, and Dulce. And so far it's unbelievable what I've found. A large rail system under south Tulsa and Dulce. Numerous small tunnels along the gulf coast.

Believe it or don't. We don't care. This shit is real, either help us or get out of the way. But know that if you're a pedophile, or a supporter, we will give no quarter.
Adrenochrome........Isn't John Brennan supposed to be arrested by now?

Reactions: keenobserver
D

deleted3200

Qanon sounds a lot more like a smoke screen for actual pedophiles. Its pretty common, apparently, for certain religious fundamentalists to dabble in the very same sins they speak out against.

So if you spot a Q-anon supporter, you may have found you a real live sick pervert

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Thanks for your service. I await the day when you blow the lid off everything.

Reactions: b.c. and gr8gatsby

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You sound like a person whose taken more than the prescribed amount of Adrenochrome.

D

deleted3200

HOW do these Qberts not "connect" Trump to the whole cabal of pedophilia pizza patrons when he has been photographed with Epstein, a proven pedophile who likes "very young women" just as much as The Dump? Read, investigate, and then perform mental gymnastics i guess

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
HOW do these Qberts not "connect" Trump to the whole cabal of pedophilia pizza patrons when he has been photographed with Epstein, a proven pedophile who likes "very young women" just as much as The Dump? Read, investigate, and then perform mental gymnastics i guess

Clearly, Trump has been doing undercover work for decades as part of an ongoing effort to infiltrate, expose, and ultimately bring to justice the evil perpetrators.

Some day we'll all thank him for his extraordinary sacrifice.