Q-anon

D

deleted924715

You think it's offensive that I said what I said, I think it's offensive you're even comparing the two situations as if they're in any way similar.

You disgust me with your rhetoric.

I'm trying to follow the thread, but I'm not American (no dog in this race so to speak) so I'm not sure if I'm following the references correctly - I'm just going by the news reports we get here.

Is this an attempted comparison between the violent/destructive escalation of some protests (I read 93% of over 2000 protests were peaceful, don't know if that's accurate) triggered by the disproportionate killing of black people by police (of which there is much evidence - including video evidence) and people rioting because they were lied to about a stolen election by their representatives (no evidence has been provided of mass voter fraud) mixed in with a more nefarious element who planned and attempted to violently overthrow the results of a free and fair general election because they didn't like the result, with indications of involvement by elected representatives and police, encouraged by the president?

Is this the comparison?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm trying to follow the thread, but I'm not American (no dog in this race so to speak) so I'm not sure if I'm following the references correctly - I'm just going by the news reports we get here.

Is this an attempted comparison between the violent/destructive escalation of some protests (I read 93% of over 2000 protests were peaceful, don't know if that's accurate) triggered by the disproportionate killing of black people by police (of which there is much evidence - including video evidence) and people rioting because they were lied to about a stolen election by their representatives (no evidence has been provided of mass voter fraud) mixed in with a more nefarious element who planned and attempted to violently overthrow the results of a free and fair general election because they didn't like the result, with indications of involvement by elected representatives and police, encouraged by the president?

Is this the comparison?

Yup.

Mental gymnastics, if it was a legit sport that one would take home the gold.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's funny how you say "everyone on the left supports what happened" like there wasn't a single person who said destroying property should not be happening when that's literally what I just said.

I saw multiple people on the left publicly say that destruction of property and other non-peaceful ways of protesting are not acceptable. I saw protesters tell each other in video as it was happening to stop.

On the 6th? No one in those videos told anyone to calm down or stop. Not. One.

EXACTLY. And a number of us herein decried it as well. Just goes to SHOW that even when we DO, they IGNORE IT.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Something's wrong: Joe Biden has just been sworn into office! :scream:

Clearly, this is some kind of staged, fake news feed. No doubt, right now, at the *real* Capitol, Donald J. Trump has just re-assumed leadership of this great nation.

It's a proud day to be an American!

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

bellybama

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had to google that WW1GWWE thing to find out what it means. I better not end up on some list because of it...

I'd rather be on those lists for the other crap I say. :p

(Like why can't we offer to blow pilots in the toilets, to get upgrades to first class.)

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trump is no longer the President.

I know, right? Trump has been a former president for what, almost an hour now? It's a wonder I haven't forgotten him entirely.

And President Biden has just ask people to come together. Let's see how you guys manage being more tolerant of those who didn't support him.

I'm very tolerant.

Well, OK, maybe a little less so toward those who stormed the Capitol intending to take hostages and execute political opponents. You got me there.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ron Watkins, the former 8kun admin who helped keep QAnon afloat for years (and who some suspected of being Q himself), is throwing in the towel.
View attachment 28495091

Translation: "Now that I've milked this cash cow for all it's worth, I'm moving on to new scams. But hey, thanks, suckers!"

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's why everyone on the left supports what happened last summer and condemns what happened on the 6th. They were both wrong for letting it escalate into violence.
Perfectly right to exercise their right to peaceful protests. Big difference. Just like the people last summer who took control of cities calling them autonomous zones. No difference whatsoever. This group on ther 6th just happened to be supporters of the President.

I find it offensive that you think it's ok for one part of the population but not the other. They were both within their rights to peacefully protest. That part we may agree on. They were both wrong when they became violent, and had mob rule mentality.
I suppose you won't believe the Fake News Media but:
Biden has consistently condemned violence
While Biden has supported protesters’ right to demonstrate since protests began in May, he has also condemned any resulting violence on a consistent basis.

The first statement the Democratic presidential nominee publicly made regarding the matter was on May 29, when he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question.”
Fact check: Joe Biden has condemned violence at protests all summer (usatoday.com)

Also there's you know the fact that so called Antifa were really white supremacists committing violence.
Police Knew Far-Right Extremists Were the Threat at Protests (theintercept.com)

Reactions: dreamer20 and b.c.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Trump is no longer the President. And President Biden has just ask people to come together. Let's see how you guys manage being more tolerant of those who didn't support him.

Conservatives don't get to tell me that I'm the one who needs to ease tensions and unite with the other side when they're the ones who shoved me out of their way Every Time and shit all over progressives/leftists for the last 4 fucking years.

You want unity? Lend a sincere thought on it rather than a snide remark about how you think you're so much better than someone like me for sticking to my principles.

Fucking lecture us about unity after basically defending the rioters who tried to steal or democracy... The fuck ever.