Q-anon

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The question or issue is simple. The US Constitution dictates that only the state legislatures or state assembly can effect changes upon federal elections.
Marc Elias went into battle ground states and had rules changed by people who did not have the power to do so. He did it at such a late date that it was deemed too late to fix. It was clearly a ploy to taint the vote.
So when you ask to what end would I go? How do you ask that and not realize that getting unfair or incorrect voting tally was the prescribed end to which the democrats went.

You have yet to provide evidence that this was the intention, let alone that it actually happened.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have yet to provide evidence that this was the intention, let alone that it actually happened.
Yes. We don't quite know what he's talking about. Details details details. Until we have them, we have only assertions to which one cannot make a response.
Not only details, but perhaps a link or two.
Make it real, in other words.
And it may be real.
But we don't know and can't tell.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. We don't quite know what he's talking about. Details details details. Until we have them, we have only assertions to which one cannot make a response.
Not only details, but perhaps a link or two.
Make it real, in other words.
And it may be real.
But we don't know and can't tell.

The more real the evidence, the more horrible the work done by the legal teams that lost this battle over and over again in court. And the worse job Trump did in appointing judges, since a number of his own selections shot down those challenges.

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The more real the evidence, the more horrible the work done by the legal teams that lost this battle over and over again in court.
Apparently, Trump knows this.
When the former president was bawling out William Barr for stating there had been no significant election fraud, part of Barr's reply was to criticize Trump's legal team, which Barr described as a "clown show" or something similar.
Trump acknowledged the point.

And the worse job Trump did in appointing judges, since a number of his own selections shot down those challenges.
Well, they were better (i.e., less compliant) than Trump realized.:cool:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what the reality of the election is. But give me a few seconds of unbiased consideration if it's possible, okay, please? Please consider the contrasting difference between what we were told and what we saw with our own eyes, please. We saw the thousands at rallies, we say boat parades for countless weekends on every navigable body of water across the nation. We saw people rigging massive flags to their vehicles. YES we were told that Biden led in polls but we never saw more than what, 20 people gather in his name? Where were the people supporting Biden? Where? Why wasn't he campaigning? How could a candidate be so confident in the polls after the previous presidential election had polls saying Clinton led by 90%?
Yes I know that every court refused to hear any challenge, EVERY court. But we also know that prior to the election Marc Elias was in battle ground states creating legal battles over election laws and was able to get rules changed in battle ground states that were not made filling constitutionally required means of changing election rules. Be sure to understand what I just said, rules were unconstitutional changed. It's very clear who changes the rules, state legislatures, not governors, not judges, not secretaries of state.
Then consider one thing we were told prior to the election about Democrat leaders "war gaming" different scenarios. We were told that in the only scenario where they won these mock election result reactions was when Jon Podesta, of all people, refused to conceed. They were able to take that theory and the efforts of Elias and achieve what they did.
I get it that people have recounted ballots. But what does that really mean? Does that truly mean that those ballots are genuine? Truly?
There is simply a huge disconnect between what we saw and what we were told. I simply, respectfully ask that you and anyone else try to give an open minded moment of thought to these points. I would love to elaborate on several of my points but I can't do this all day long.
Peace brother, enjoy your day. Thanks for challenging my mind and oppoprtunity to articulate my thought process. Make it long and keep it supported! Were all in this pens group together!
You may have a case to make about Democrats gaming the election rules, but you completely undercut whatever chance you might have of being taken seriously by the argument of your first paragraph. I will quote it here, in case the words don't appear in the quotation above (quotations of previous posts are usually truncated):

"Please consider the contrasting difference between what we were told and what we saw with our own eyes, please. We saw the thousands at rallies, we say boat parades for countless weekends on every navigable body of water across the nation. We saw people rigging massive flags to their vehicles."

THAT is the basis of your argument? You saw more people waving Trump flags than you saw people demonstrating for Biden, and you take that as proof that Trump won the popular vote? If that is really what your case is based on, then you make it very easy for any reasoning person to dismiss your contentions as so much moonshine.

There are ways of thinking that tend to lead to the discrimination of truth and there are ways of thinking that tend to lead to error. Statistical sampling is an example of the first. Taking certain experiences that have attracted your particular attention to be representative of hundreds of millions of cases is an example of the latter.

InToTheDeep

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may have a case to make about Democrats gaming the election rules, but you completely undercut whatever chance you might have of being taken seriously by the argument of your first paragraph. I will quote it here, in case the words don't appear in the quotation above (quotations of previous posts are usually truncated):

"Please consider the contrasting difference between what we were told and what we saw with our own eyes, please. We saw the thousands at rallies, we say boat parades for countless weekends on every navigable body of water across the nation. We saw people rigging massive flags to their vehicles."

THAT is the basis of your argument? You saw more people waving Trump flags than you saw people demonstrating for Biden, and you take that as proof that Trump won the popular vote? If that is really what your case is based on, then you make it very easy for any reasoning person to dismiss your contentions as so much moonshine.

There are ways of thinking that tend to lead to the discrimination of truth and there are ways of thinking that tend to lead to error. Statistical sampling is an example of the first. Taking certain experiences that have attracted your particular attention to be representative of hundreds of millions of cases is an example of the latter.

Your points are very valid regarding making a sound argument for debate, thank you

Reactions: Calboner

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
California surf instructor accused of killing his children with a spear because of a QAnon conspiracy theory about 'lizard people,' according to the FBI

A California surf instructor and told federal investigators that he killed his two young children on a trip to Mexico because he believed that his wife had "serpent DNA" and that his children would turn into monsters, according to a criminal complaint filed in the Central District of California on Wednesday.

According to the criminal complaint, Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged with the foreign murder of US nationals, relating to the deaths of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter.

Federal investigators alleged in the complaint that Coleman traveled to Rosarito, Mexico, in the family's Mercedes sprinter van, with the two young children. His wife was reportedly concerned that he left without a car seat for their youngest and called the police because she didn't know where they were going.

Once his wife grew concerned that he kidnapped the children, federal investigators tracked him down were able to locate him and detain him at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
California surf instructor accused of killing his children with a spear because of a QAnon conspiracy theory about 'lizard people,' according to the FBI

Reactions: q12bsjt

InToTheDeep

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

A California surf instructor and told federal investigators that he killed his two young children on a trip to Mexico because he believed that his wife had "serpent DNA" and that his children would turn into monsters, according to a criminal complaint filed in the Central District of California on Wednesday.

According to the criminal complaint, Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged with the foreign murder of US nationals, relating to the deaths of his 2-year-old son and 10-month-old daughter.

Federal investigators alleged in the complaint that Coleman traveled to Rosarito, Mexico, in the family's Mercedes sprinter van, with the two young children. His wife was reportedly concerned that he left without a car seat for their youngest and called the police because she didn't know where they were going.

Once his wife grew concerned that he kidnapped the children, federal investigators tracked him down were able to locate him and detain him at the San Ysidro Port of Entry.

Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here, the guy above killed his children because of something he read online? Is this the b point of your post? Have you considered any other possible causes of the death of these two children at the hand of their father? Does any one of a number of psychological ailments not come to mind? Maybe some very poorly mixed concoction of dangerous drugs even? I mean I don't know, I can't tell you how many times a day I am told to visit Laramie, still here I am 782 miles away with no plan for seeing Laramie.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let me make sure I understand what you are saying here, the guy above killed his children because of something he read online? Is this the b point of your post? Have you considered any other possible causes of the death of these two children at the hand of their father? Does any one of a number of psychological ailments not come to mind? Maybe some very poorly mixed concoction of dangerous drugs even? I mean I don't know, I can't tell you how many times a day I am told to visit Laramie, still here I am 782 miles away with no plan for seeing Laramie.

According to the criminal complaint, in Coleman's interview with investigators, he told them he murdered his children with a spearfishing gun and disposed of their bodies in bushes nearby.

Coleman told investigators that he was "enlightened by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories," and that he was "receiving visions and signs," and "saving the world from monsters," believing that his wife possessed serpent DNA and passed it on to his children, according to the complaint filed by FBI agent Jennifer Bannon.

He also told investigators that he "knew it was wrong, but it was the only course of action that would save the world," according to the complaint.

Reactions: q12bsjt

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is entirely possible that this Coleman fellow has an organic mental disorder, such as schizophrenia, and that QAnon merely provided content for his paranoiac tendencies. But the fact remains that QAnon beliefs are both insane and malignant, and that the difference between how Coleman acted on his QAnon beliefs and how others have acted differs only in the degree of insanity and malignancy of their actions.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I know what the reality of the election is. But give me a few seconds of unbiased consideration if it's possible, okay, please? Please consider the contrasting difference between what we were told and what we saw with our own eyes, please. We saw the thousands at rallies, we say boat parades for countless weekends on every navigable body of water across the nation. We saw people rigging massive flags to their vehicles. YES we were told that Biden led in polls but we never saw more than what, 20 people gather in his name? Where were the people supporting Biden? Where? Why wasn't he campaigning? How could a candidate be so confident in the polls after the previous presidential election had polls saying Clinton led by 90%?
Yes I know that every court refused to hear any challenge, EVERY court. But we also know that prior to the election Marc Elias was in battle ground states creating legal battles over election laws and was able to get rules changed in battle ground states that were not made filling constitutionally required means of changing election rules. Be sure to understand what I just said, rules were unconstitutional changed. It's very clear who changes the rules, state legislatures, not governors, not judges, not secretaries of state.
Then consider one thing we were told prior to the election about Democrat leaders "war gaming" different scenarios. We were told that in the only scenario where they won these mock election result reactions was when Jon Podesta, of all people, refused to conceed. They were able to take that theory and the efforts of Elias and achieve what they did.
I get it that people have recounted ballots. But what does that really mean? Does that truly mean that those ballots are genuine? Truly?
There is simply a huge disconnect between what we saw and what we were told. I simply, respectfully ask that you and anyone else try to give an open minded moment of thought to these points. I would love to elaborate on several of my points but I can't do this all day long.
Peace brother, enjoy your day. Thanks for challenging my mind and oppoprtunity to articulate my thought process. Make it long and keep it supported! Were all in this pens group together!
You want to compare the Trump rallies with the Biden rallies to determine who won the election.

This is not what the US Constitution says to do. What matters is who the people who actually vote select as they vote.

It is true that a majority of white people voted for Trump. Whites now only comprise just a little more than 57 % of the population. African Americans came out and voted. Most of them voted for Biden.

In elections it does not matter who the people who did not vote wanted to win. Only the votes of those that actually vote are counted.

Even Barr the Trump Attorney General stated that there was essentially no fraud in the vote. Biden won the election. The courts have all backed up the 2020 election that put Biden in office.

This is just the way it is. If several million Trump voters failed to go vote, then their votes are not counted.

This should be very obvious. Counting people at rallies or people in line to vote do not give accurate figures. Only the ballots of those who actually voted have to be counted. Biden got 7 million more votes than did Trump nationally.

This is just the way it is!

Reactions: dreamer20 and b.c.
Media
Anyone planning a viewing party for the Trump reinstatement Q planned for tomorrow? Any
Q drops telling what time T will take place or have they moved the date again into the future?

Maybe Pillow Dude has the info...
The reinstatement coronation of King Pmurt was to happen this morning—Friday, August 13, 2021.

trump-king1.jpg

What? No fanfares, fireworks, parades, executions? No adoration of the Pmurt? No glory of the lord shone round about him? No restoration of the royal family? No removal of the pretenders to the throne? No end of democracy? No declaration of autocratic rule for life?

Maybe the time and date prophesied by the Pmurt minion Mike Lindell was off. He’s had a rough week. Will the King Pmurt tantrum continue?

Meanwhile…

Last edited:
Media
Last edited:
Reactions: b.c.