Q. Can Size-queens and Big Dicks be friends??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Gamel, May 20, 2007.

1. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've recently met a girl that's a size-queen... I found out cuz we talked about sex and I talked about me having sometime problem getting in a girls vagina when starting to have sex. After a nice conversation and me telling her about my size she told me that she really like men with big dicks and disslikes the guys who are small....

so further-on my question is... can a size-queen be friends with someone when they know they have a big dick?? or is there always sexual feelings involved?? i have noticed her looking at bulge more often now...

so i wanna know about your experiences guys and girls..

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Interesting question. I would have to say no. There will always be sexual tension even if you have no sexual interest in her.

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't imagine why they can't but I'm not sure that this is the case with this woman. If she's paying more attention to your bulge it's probably occupying much of her thoughts.

4. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    if she knows your big its always gonna be on her mind that she wants it but i think she should be able to restrain herself

5. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Sure. Just as any man and any woman can be friends without it being any sexual overtones between them.

But agreed with Gilette - if there is an interest from either party it's going to be a lot harder to keep it at that level.

6. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah I do feel a slight sexual tension when we have a conversation togetter and we really like talking about sex..

7. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It depends, if the guy has all the other attributes I am seeking such as intelligence, kindness and we have chemistry plus the guy is hung, I can not be friends with such a guy....

8. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yup That's me lol...

9. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Thanks for the comment!... So you all think that at some level it's hard to 'just' stay friends... I must say I really got the feeling to whip it out sometime and show it to her:tongue: lol but i dunno what she'll do

10. transformer_99

Gold Member

Yeah, they can be friends, even if they can't, I highly recommend they give it a try, that way the question will be answered for their specific case/relationship. Maybe what makes them incompatible has absolutely nothing to do with penis size. Who knows, it may even blossom into what each has always wanted in life ?

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Ditto!

Slight? Liar!
    If you keep allowing the talk to turn to sex knowing how she feels about big cocks and knowing that you have a big cock, you aren't helping the situation. At this point you are as big a tease as she is.

This is already a fait accompli. You will be having sex with this woman. The only thing left up for discussion is when and where. :biggrin1: :tongue:

12. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

So Very True.

Sorry if you have all the attributes and their is chemistry and you are hot and hung - gotta have it. If I didn't get it I would rather not be around you because I would just end up overly frustrated.

13. Big Del

Gold Member

Great, thought provoking question - I will be interested in what our ladies continue to post on this one

14. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Slight? Liar! If you keep allowing the talk to turn to sex knowing how she feels about big cocks and knowing that you have a big cock, you aren't helping the situation. At this point you are as big a tease as she is.

Lol yeah u got me there!... But I can't help it I love to talk about sex and especially my Big dick... yeah what can I do she keeps asking me " have you tried that condom yet?" :tongue:

This is already a fait accompli. You will be having sex with this woman. The only thing left up for discussion is when and where. :biggrin1: :tongue: [/quote]

LoooL.... u Sure? :tongue:

15. Iscream

Iscream Active Member

Can a "tit man" who loves huge boobs be friends without sexual overtones if the woman involved in this relationship is a 34dd?

16. smiley75220

smiley75220 Member

Albums:
    I must admit, I do get horny like a female dog in heat when I have a friend over who i know has a big dick. It is constantly on my mind and I always want to blow him. Hopefully, I can play it off, but sometimes I feel like it written all over my face!!

17. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can you cum just by touching Big Tits??

18. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I had a friend a while ago who was always trying to get me into bed. After being rebuffed a few times, she would just occasionally flirt with me. However, there was one occasion I recall when she was telling me about another guy she had had sex with, and how big he was, and how she was now spoiled for smaller or average guys.

I'm not sure if that was an attempt to challenge me, intimidate me, or somehow punish or taunt me for not sleeping with her. But I remember thinking "Hmm, doesn't seem that big to me" but not saying anything. I certainly didn't advertise my size to her. And so we remained friends until drifting apart.

19. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're a good man Rob!... But I wonder why you didn't slept with her? Is it because you wouldn't want to ruin your friendship with her or is there another reason for it?

20. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I don't see a problem unless they both show up at a party wearing the same dress.

Draft saved Draft deleted