Q for guys: body type pref. for women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nevar1527, Dec 31, 2007.

1. nevar1527

nevar1527 New Member

Albums:
    :confused: Question 4 guys: body type pref. for women

I know this appears close to the same topic as the one on skinny vs. curvy girls but it has a bit of a twist. Being a girl who has always wished she had a different kind of body, (either skinnier or curvier) I keep on wondering what guys would wish for body wise if everything else were accounted for (since we all know personality, intelligence, sense of humor...can easily overrule basic appearance). What is your body type preference?

* skinny (model-like or waif-like but with some curves)

* curvy (not fat but with prominent breast/hips/ass)

* athletic (still curvy but with some defined muscles; this is kinda what I think I am/see my pics)

* some combination of the above (feel free to describe)

* appearance truly matters naught

Please feel free to add any others I neglected to mention. Happy New Year!

2. Flashy

Gold Member

my favorite is curvy or even more then curvy...not slovenly, but as long as it is well proportioned i can handle big or even chubby, I am a fan of huge boobs as big as they can get without killing myself or the owner of them.

though curvy athletic is fine with me as my secondary choice

:smile:

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I think my husband had no preference but feels pretty damn lucky. If you read the skinny versus curvy thread, you'll see my body type is my preference. Who knows, maybe im giving myself an out of jail free card. Who knows. If i were a guy i'd like my body type though. I notice it more than any other body type.

I've always had a knack for much taller and thinner men. Athletic, doesnt really matter. As long as he's tall and thin and for some reason i never dated blondes. I have no idea why. Maybe because they are naturally as burly and hairy as the dark haired fellas.

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I am NOT my ideal body type by a long shot (I'm practically opposite of my ideal body type!). I gripe about that too much, though... I'd love to be slim (not overly skinny though) but with very large breasts. I fantasize about that all the time...

My ideal would be to be built like Pamela Anderson, but not have to be surgically enhanced (like she was) to be so.

5. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Curvy!! is very sexy and athletic is sexy as long as there are still females curves. Yes natural is much better ....a little work to take a little age off is fine. Real love natural breasts

Fashion model thin look unnatural and a real turn off. IM me for my person full answer as to why I think the fashion industry promotes thing (may upset some people)

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Having looked at your pictures, I guess there is no pleasing some people.
    I don't believe that I have any consistent preference among the listed body types, except that I would put "slender" or "thin" in place of "skinny," as the word "skinny" implies excessive thinness. I have fancied women of all these body types. That does not mean that their shape did not matter to me: it means that a woman of any of these types can have a shape that is attractive to me.

I can make no sense of that. Surgically altered bodies always look surgically altered, and certainly Pam Anderson's does. Maybe you mean that you wish you were shaped like, say, Rebecca Romijn?

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Well, I did say that I didn't want to be surgically altered to look that way.

Rebecca Romijn looks ok but I'd want to look like her only about 2-3 cup sizes bigger.

I'd prefer to look like Valentina Ligouri, whose pics are on this thread...

http://www.lpsg.org/71830-huge-natural-tits-thin-body.html

THAT is my ideal.

8. JohnnyBravos

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Athletic - seeing a girl jogging in the woods or working out is a big turn on for me.

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

I love curvy and atletic girls very much, and I don't really have a preference for one over the other.

You are very beautiful btw.

10. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    Toned and curvy with a sensual mind...........I like a woman's body... there is nothing more sexy than a woman that is confident about the way she looks....no matter what size or shape......it shows. I lie:smile:, what is more sexy is that she knows how to use it:tongue:

11. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    All other things being equal, give me a curvy woman with big tits and a slammin' ass. (my wife :D)), but some others I've dated: a skinny girl whose best physical features were her beautiful face and legs, another skinny girl with long, dark hair and dark features, and a perfect butt. I dated an overweight girl with huge tits - a cum thirsty little slut. They all turned me on immensely! One of the problems with the overweight girl was she often complained about being fat and how I shouldn't be attracted to her. Now THAT's a turn off. Shut up and enjoy being yourself!

For me it's like how many women feel about penises. They'd take an 8 incher over a 6 incher, but that's only maybe 5% of the equation. Of course that 5% can be more or less depending on who you ask. :tongue:

12. Sirus38

Sirus38 Member

curvy every time, but nevar1527 your body looks perfect to me already i don't think you could improve on that in my opinion. Happy new year

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

you have a gorgeous body.

I don't have a strong preference.

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    Happy New Year and Time Out
    before I answer this question wtf is wrong with your body
    you look fantastic

15. galaxus

galaxus Member

What atracts me is a healthy looking woman. So i love athletic women.

Women like serena williams, marion jones, and those women on pro-wrestling look great to me.

16. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Curvy. Athletic is a plus. Never even been on a second date with a woman I'd call skinny.

17. basharbd

basharbd New Member

curvy!!!

18. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Definitely skinny but curvy in the right places.

19. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    Definitely curvy. A body like Mariah Carey's or Jessica Biel's would catch my eye much more than say, Jessica Alba's.

20. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Hey guys I'm new! (check out my pics and let me know what you think, thanks!)
    Nevar1527, your pics look great, you seem to have a great body, I would say a combination of * curvy (not fat but with prominent breast/hips/ass)

* athletic (still curvy but with some defined muscles; this is kinda what I think I am/see my pics)
    these two would be ideal for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted