Q for guys: body type pref. for women

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I prefer curves on a woman, but that has little to do with weight.

A woman can be very slender and still have some dynamite curves, a woman can also be overweight and have very few feminine curves at all. Curvy and skinny aren't necessarily mutually exclusive terms.

In fact, I find "skinny" to be the opposite of - and just as unattractive/offensive as - 'fat'.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
:confused: Being a girl who has always wished she had a different kind of body, (either skinnier or curvier) I keep on wondering what guys would wish for body wise if everything else were accounted for ...
Well, I was going to go on at great length about my preference, but after looking at your photos [although I can only see the tiny thumbnails:frown1: ] I can honestly say you have the perfect body. Now I am not known for making compliments [check my posts if you don't believe me!] but your's is my ideal as far as colouring, proportions and ....aw, don't get me started you gorgeous stunner! Enough now!
Happy new year!

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

I don't know why but i have always been attracted to real redheads, I'm told that they are rare only 1 or 2% of the whole population, other then that looks aren't a big deal, If she can hold a conversation, brush her hair, try to keep a nice appearance then i have no other preferences.

Lucky for me i have already got her :-}.

Thank You.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't have a specific type. Instead, I find I go for what I've been lacking recently. For example, if I've been in a year-long relationship with a flat-chested girl, I can almost promise you my next woman will be busty. Similarly, if I've been dating a really skinny girl, I might well look out for someone with a bit of meat on her bones the next time. A lot of men go for variety, so it's not always about what's typically desirable, it's what scratches your itch at the time.

Ronaldo3826

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fuller figured women are more my type, it may just be my sexual style but a girl thats thinner and not asmuch around the hips and waist can hurt if you are a little rougher than normal in the bedroom..... or anywhere else lol.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I prefer somewhere between curvy and athletic in terms of build... I also love a woman to be petite overall - between 4' 11" and 5' 3" in height and maybe 90 - 120 pounds.

However, that's just a preference. I have dated many other body types too. Build and weight are not very high on my list of priorities.

B_bitti14

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any, really

Done all types - skinny, curvy, atheletic - tall, short, flat and H-cup - and I simply love them all.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like slim women (I don't like the words skinny and thin, in my mind those words give the impression of TOO thin, 'bony' etc.. But then again my native language is not english so maybe these words doesn't really have the 'nuance' I think they do..) For instance, fashion/'catwalk' type models are too thin for me, while a playboy model might not be.. To me, a perfect woman's body is a mix between the right, healthy-looking 'slimness' that's still kinda soft and feminine, and the right 'lines', curves etc.. Nothing wrong with being in shape, but too athletic ('hard') isn't that sexy/feminine to me.

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm all over the map. I don't want to say "appearance matters naught", because that's absolutely not true.

There's only a small minority of women I find really attractive, but within that group there's no common thread. I've been attracted to older women, younger women, heavier women, skinnier women, curvy women, boyish figured women, and so forth.

So I don't have a "type", but I think I'm still fairly selective. I hope that makes sense.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slim. My wife weighed about 105# at nearly 5' 3" when we met, nice B's and somewhat athletic. Within 30 days after we got together we both gained 30#, love changed our metabolism, and I have been very satisfied with her looks and body ever since we met. She sure is cute and sexy at 59 and 115# for the moment, and she's cute and sexy when shes 135# with a bit of belly. Love, what more can I tell you? Except that she's cute and sexy.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I like all types of bodies you've listed. I know you probably don't want to hear that answer, but it's true! I've felt extremely attracted to very slender girls, curvy/"thick"ish girls, among others.

As I said in another thread, when you take in a stranger's looks, you're looking at the whole picture and how it's combined. Things are never fixed. For example, I have imagine how some skinny, small breasted women looked if they had bigger breasts and I didn't really find them as appealing as if they stayed the way they are (shocking, I know).

We're all built different (obviously) and it's the diversity that drives you to want to find a new, attractive person to mingle with. This is why I can look at a skinny, pretty girl and think "wow" and 10 seconds later see a thick, pretty girl and think "wow" just as much.

To answer your original question though, I guess the body type I find myself most commonly attracted to are the leaner, athletic bodied girls. I think this is because I have the same type of body but in guy form (I'm lean-cut and slender but don't have that thick weightlifter look). Again, I can still appreciate all sorts of body types, however.

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have to say curvy (not fat but with prominent breast/hips/ass) and athletic (still curvy but with some defined muscles). Maybe I'm kind of shallow.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
i like curves. i need at least one of these 4 things to be attracted. she has to either be cute, have big breast or have nice ass and legs or be petite. Before all of that her personality has to match mine. after that i am physically satified with one of those four and a large majority of women fit into these categories.