Media
coke2.jpg

Peter19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting question.

As a young college age male (19) I am attracted to women with body types that are well proportioned and by the Original Poster's definition athletic. I do not like extremes of anything in the looks department. Curves or large breasts on a woman often come with the addition of a high body fat percentage.

High body fat can lead to things like diabetes and heart disease. Those genes can be passed on to children that could result from a coupling with such a person. Health is a concern for me and as someone who works very hard to maintain their own physical health through diet (which isn't always easy) and working out I'd like someone who had the same priorities.

While body type is just one factor in my evaluation of a woman of woman that would be my ideal would be as follows:

A) 18% or Less Body Fat (weight is somewhat subjective due to height).

B) An overall height of not less than five feet two inches and not greater than six feet (past six feet three to five inch heels would be a problem).

C) Good overall healthy appeareance. Good hygene, Good teeth, Healthy skin.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:confused: Question 4 guys: body type pref. for women

I know this appears close to the same topic as the one on skinny vs. curvy girls but it has a bit of a twist. Being a girl who has always wished she had a different kind of body, (either skinnier or curvier) I keep on wondering what guys would wish for body wise if everything else were accounted for (since we all know personality, intelligence, sense of humor...can easily overrule basic appearance). What is your body type preference?

* skinny (model-like or waif-like but with some curves)

* curvy (not fat but with prominent breast/hips/ass)

* athletic (still curvy but with some defined muscles; this is kinda what I think I am/see my pics)

* some combination of the above (feel free to describe)

* appearance truly matters naught

Please feel free to add any others I neglected to mention. Happy New Year!

It changes depending on the mood. Sometimes I am in the mood for a Kim Kardashian (with the big breasts and voluptuous ass) type and sometimes I'm in the mood for a Paris Hilton (with the smaller super perky titties and flat stomach).

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a mix of curvy to slightly chubby and athletic. The girls I like carry a bit of fat, have big curves, but can still go out hiking with me and do the things I love that require physical exertion.

Weight really isn't an issue- I've dated girls from 130-230lbs. I really don't care. If you carry yourself confidently, have a fun personality and fall into my above category, have fun keeping me off you :)

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like dainty hands and little toes on a woman. I like very petite women. I go crazy for breast where the ariola (around the nipple) sticks out away from the breasts. Sort of less round,I think.
I also like tall and dainty like a ballerina or very petite with an unusually large butt.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like slim with some curves... i do go for girls who have more meat on them, say average body type... but girl friends must be slim. Breasts are a bonus but a flat tummy and a nice butt are far far more important..

Sugarandspice looks good to me..

DarkPhantom

Experimental Member
Media

* athletic (still curvy but with some defined muscles; this is kinda what I think I am/see my pics)

Although there is a lot more important thing then looks. But yeah, if I could choose, then it would be some mix of the above.

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
* Athletic

I like the look of a women who you can tell looks after herself, someone who is fit and well toned.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely athletic (toned but not muscular) and a bit curvy (meaning prominent but not huge breasts and ass).

That's the hottest, anyway. :)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes

Yes, as long as the muscles aren't too defined. Soft and feminine is nice.

* some combination of the above (feel free to describe)

Combos are nice too, as no two women are built exactly alike. It's kind of like a puzzle and sometime the pieces just go together and other times they don't. A woman with average breasts and long legs looks as good as a woman with average breasts and short legs. And a woman with large breasts looks good with long legs, but not so okay with short legs; sort of out of proportion.

If she's muscular and petite she looks like a gymnast, but muscular and tall looks too masculine. Big hips, a big ass, and breasts too large on a short woman can make her look overweight and out of proportion, even though she may not be overweight.

jrad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My preference:

I think your spot on. From you pics your body type is very nice indeed.

Sugar and spice hit it pretty good and I do love the "puffy" nipples on natural breast.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
honestly, all of the above. people who pigeon hole themselves into only enjoying one 'type' of anything are missing out on the beauty of everthing around 'em

and good lord girl, you having any issue with your body is one of the reasons our species is freakin' doomed, you are unbelievably fantastically ridiculously gorgeously built. you CAN take that to the bank

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it is mainly a matter of proportion and balance. Too large a bust or rear on too small a frame or the opposite just doesn't seem right. A nice proportion also takes into consideration torso length and legs. But this can all be a become irrelevant if she has the "adventurous" attitude.