Q for Ladies: Why do you hold it at night?

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there we go then.
That's probably why he told me to fuck off then

I could see how it would be a little irritating though, I mean, some times people need a little space. I wouldn't be mean about it I would just remove her hand and tell her I don't want her to hold it right now.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never happened to me

Looks like it's a possessive act
I wanted to do it as an act of intimacy, not possession
No guy would feel more intimate with his lady because she was holding his cock while they slept.

Wow, seriously? I disagree with that statement completely.

Well there we go then.
That's probably why he told me to fuck off then

He told you to fuck off when you tried to hold his cock? That's odd.

I could see how it would be a little irritating though, I mean, some times people need a little space. I wouldn't be mean about it I would just remove her hand and tell her I don't want her to hold it right now.

I'm afraid I don't understand you at all, sir. I imagine most guys would rather have a lady's hands on their cock all the time, in private at least. Even if you aren't horny, getting your balls held and played with feels good.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm afraid I don't understand you at all, sir. I imagine most guys would rather have a lady's hands on their cock all the time, in private at least. Even if you aren't horny, getting your balls held and played with feels good.

You sound desperate. I, on the otherhand, aren't desperate for a woman's touch. I'd rather her be all over me and then after that have her own personal space. It's only natural buddy. Oh and it's emasculating.

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound desperate. I, on the otherhand, aren't desperate for a woman's touch. I'd rather her be all over me and then after that have her own personal space. It's only natural buddy. Oh and it's emasculating.

I'm with Darpon on this one. How could enjoying her touch make anyone desperate?:confused: As long as your partner isn't too "clingy" I don't see a problem. Emasculating? Not unless she pulls you with her when she rolls over!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could enjoying her touch make anyone desperate?:confused: As long as your partner isn't too "clingy" I don't see a problem.

Being superglued to your scrotum all night every night you're together is clingy as fucking hell.

Being clingy is a sign of desperation and should be a turn off.

Liking a person to be clingy is a sign of serious neediness/desperation.

therefore... Apple pie is tasty.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being superglued to your scrotum all night every night you're together is clingy as fucking hell.

Being clingy is a sign of desperation and should be a turn off.

Liking a person to be clingy is a sign of serious neediness/desperation.

therefore... Apple pie is tasty.

Apple pie is indeed tasty, but I kind of disagree with the rest of it. Being clingy is a turn off, but cock-holding isn't clingy. Balls are a blast to play with, just as boobs are.

If that indeed is the case, Darpon.... hide her superglue!!!

Shit! :eek: I never even considered that! Thanks, ANYTHING super glued to my scrotum would get uncomfortable after awhile, especially if I tried to get up and walk anywhere.