Q. for the bi guys/gals

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know, i'm just down cos i only ever meet guys who are interested in sex first and foremost, i'm not looking for a romantic type exactly cos i'm not romantic myself, just someone who wants to love and be loved....and then have sex :tongue:.

I feel so 19th century sometimes compared to most guys/gals i know.

Mitchymo, I don't think I understand your statement. It seems contradictory. It seems to me that if you want to "love and be loved" then that's pretty romantic in my book. Also if you're mainly interested in just sex, why should any guy want more from you than that? whether he's bi or whatever? If a bi guy should fall in love with you, what would be the outcome for him?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by being "so 19th century"?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mitchymo, I don't think I understand your statement. It seems contradictory. It seems to me that if you want to "love and be loved" then that's pretty romantic in my book. Also if you're mainly interested in just sex, why should any guy want more from you than that? whether he's bi or whatever? If a bi guy should fall in love with you, what would be the outcome for him?

Also I'm not sure what you mean by being "so 19th century"?

What i mean is that i am not a romantic type of person, i'm not into flowers or candlelight meals or walks in the moonlight BUT i am pretty traditional in my approach to sex. I am not at all promiscuous and see sex as a valuable tool in showing affection...it just seems that there are too few people that are around that feel the same way and sex is just a way to have fun. Nothing wrong with that obviously but it's just frustrating that i can't find anyone with my attitude, it's all sex, sex, sex....and i want love,love,love....and then sex, its just not as important to me as having companionship. All this makes me feel as though i'm way out of touch with my peers and younger ones and even my elders so thats why i refered to 'nineteenth century' to suggest my feelings would have been the norm in days gone by but in this day n age it almost makes me feel like a prude which i'm not cos i love sex, have a healthy drive and lust like the next man.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mitchymo,

I guess in some senses you are "19th century", but that's only because it seems that nowadays young people find "relationships" to not be so sacred. (And I'm not judging whether they should be sacred.) Hence, the "hookup culture" -- it's only about sex to a lot of people.

As everyone else has indicated, it looks like your problem is that you've had relations with promiscuous guys who happen to be bi. There are definitely bi guys out there who aren't inclined to cheat. You probably should just make sure that you know the person better before getting attached, and then you can know for sure that you won't be cheated on (in your eyes, if not in their's).

Good luck!