Q for the ladies

D_Larry_Burpengary

Just Browsing
Media
How does one with a larger member avoid the awkwardness if the female cant seem to take it as well she might want to. Iev had this problem with some women and i dont know what to do.

-what does one do to avoid the awkwardness
-how does one help her with the size if she cannot quite get it in...help her loosen up is what im getting at..

trying to use respectful language here bare with me. anyway.. not gonna post pics unless yall really want to see but would appreciate the help.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patience and time, Sweetie. This means that you'll have to pay more attention to her than wanting to get your rocks off.

The awkwardness part is easy: don't make a big deal out of the big deal. Don't pull back the curtains and say "Ta Da!"

Sometimes it's even difficult for regular size guys to "get in." That's where the time and caring comes in. For me, there's got to be a relationship. I'm not a one-night-stand girl, so if we don't click we don't do.

Keep using your respectful language, and keep your pics to yourself. Being different is good.

fangirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i would say to figure out what turns her on and to focus on that. some girls need more manual stimulation, some emotional or mental. The point is to get her as naturally wet as possible. using lube is great for initial entry and for maybe a few inches after that, but if shes not aroused enough to expand as you take her in, your dick will grind to a halt and it will hurt. so give her time. some girls are slow to expand, and some dicks need alot of expansion. just take it in stride, listento her when she says slow down and dont rush or get frustrated. try to make the transition from entry to actually fucking as smooth as poosible so as to not kill the mood.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Foreplay, even toys maybe. Also aim toward her spine as much as you can to avoid bumping the tender cervix.

Try to get her to orgasm at least once before insertion for maximum self lubrication. If that isn't enough use saliva or lube. It's only awkward if you think it is. Don't hold her tiny vagina against her. Help each other be comfortable however you can.

Last edited:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just like others have said be patient, foreplay, lubrication. Trust me it's more embarrassing, frustrating, and awkward for her. I would suggest letting her just get used to how big you are for a while. Let her do what she wants, positions, oral, whatever. I think it's sweet that you really want to have it be good between you. I think that means alot.