Q for the ladies

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Apr 12, 2007.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

please tell me how does it feel exactly when a man comes inside you. Is it Gooey? Please specify. :cool:

2. indeed

indeed Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Dude good question. Im interested to know also

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh man - this is a hard one to describe ... umm - you can feel the pulsing / spasming (call it what you will, each guy has his own little rythm) and there is a warm sensation - a sensation of extra wetness. I wouldn't say 'gooey' - gooey, to me, is like cookie dough or something - I'd say oily. Hey - here's an idea - squirt some babyoil up your ass, warm it to body temperature first of course. Maybe yoghurt would be better... that might give you an idea..
    Sorry - re-reading that doesn't sound too helpful

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

ok another one...is there a huge difference in the sensation when a guy comes alot or not??

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I would say there is a difference , sure - I dunno about huge - I mean are we talking hentai stylee liquids bursting out around engorged organ 'a lot' :eek: - cos in my experience that doesn't happen.. but yeah - if Mr.B hasn't has a cum in 24 hours and lets of a large load inside me there is a perceptible difference

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Yeah you can deffinatly feel it... the only way I can describe it is like... penetration feels like the penis has turned to silk, and conforms into you... so when they come it's like going from soft butter or margerine to melted stuff, not gooey.. just a butter or baby oil consistancy...

Wow.. thats hard to describe....

7. Dee

Dee New Member

With some men I've done I could only feel the throbbing when they would cum...
    With other men, I could feel the throbbing and the juice pumping from the end. Especially so with the longer guys who could really press deep into my insides. From an erotic stand point, I definitely get off more and bigger when I can actually feel him squirting in me.

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Sorry Dee, I don't want to be unfair, but "men I've done"? Can you imagine how that would be taken if a guy said the equivalent?

9. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I would have to agree with DEE on this one, I get really turned on when a guy can produce copious amounts of semen, and unload it in me..... which in the end result gives you a nice cream pie.

Attached Files:

• 2098.jpg
      2098.jpg
      File size:
      51.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Dee

Dee New Member

That's ok Mr. Dragon... We're all friendly adults here, dealing with adult topics, and being socially correct to the extreme here is being a bit silly for many of us. .

And, there have been numerous times when I actually felt I was the one screwing the guy, and not just a warm body receiving the screw from a man.

Dee

11. easybutton75

easybutton75 Member

Albums:
    Dee - I love you!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted