Q for the ladies

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh man - this is a hard one to describe ... umm - you can feel the pulsing / spasming (call it what you will, each guy has his own little rythm) and there is a warm sensation - a sensation of extra wetness. I wouldn't say 'gooey' - gooey, to me, is like cookie dough or something - I'd say oily. Hey - here's an idea - squirt some babyoil up your ass, warm it to body temperature first of course. Maybe yoghurt would be better... that might give you an idea..
Sorry - re-reading that doesn't sound too helpful

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
ok another one...is there a huge difference in the sensation when a guy comes alot or not??

I would say there is a difference , sure - I dunno about huge - I mean are we talking hentai stylee liquids bursting out around engorged organ 'a lot' :eek: - cos in my experience that doesn't happen.. but yeah - if Mr.B hasn't has a cum in 24 hours and lets of a large load inside me there is a perceptible difference

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah you can deffinatly feel it... the only way I can describe it is like... penetration feels like the penis has turned to silk, and conforms into you... so when they come it's like going from soft butter or margerine to melted stuff, not gooey.. just a butter or baby oil consistancy...

Wow.. thats hard to describe....

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With some men I've done I could only feel the throbbing when they would cum...
With other men, I could feel the throbbing and the juice pumping from the end. Especially so with the longer guys who could really press deep into my insides. From an erotic stand point, I definitely get off more and bigger when I can actually feel him squirting in me.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely get off more and bigger when I can actually feel him squirting in me.

I would have to agree with DEE on this one, I get really turned on when a guy can produce copious amounts of semen, and unload it in me..... which in the end result gives you a nice cream pie.

Attachments

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's ok Mr. Dragon... We're all friendly adults here, dealing with adult topics, and being socially correct to the extreme here is being a bit silly for many of us. .

And, there have been numerous times when I actually felt I was the one screwing the guy, and not just a warm body receiving the screw from a man.

Dee