Q. If you don't work out your biceps twice in a row why your penis?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just food for thought as it has been something thats been in my mind

Why would you work out your penis multiple days before a rest day when you wouldn't work out any other muscle like this. I'm sure most of us know the dangers of overrtraining so why do we risk it on our fellow downstairs?

The penis isn't a bicep. With a biceps workout, the goal is to forcibly break down muscle tissue and toughen the tendons and ligaments through contractions against resistance. The resulting cellular damage requires several days' rest for recuperation and overcompensation. You can also stretch the fascia of the biceps to allow it to expand further, and this is where there's some similarity with PE. Fascial stretching doesn't cause the extent of cellular damage that muscle tissue breakdown causes, so you don't need nearly as much rest.

There is some ligament toughening in PE workouts from stamina work but the volume is (or should be) as such that you don't require several days' recuperation, as overdoing stamina work can be quite panful and even lead to temporary ED.

Many people like to compare PE to a bodybuilding workout, but it's actually more like yoga or a gymnastics workout for flexibility in the way it affects the penile tissues.

Diesel 7"

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While the bicep and the penis are both muscles, they act in different ways. When a penis is fully hard it is most relaxed, the penis is "flexed" so to speak when it is soft. It is the opposite with the bicep. I hope that just gives a little more credence to the yoga argument. You're stretching an un-flexed muscle when you do PE.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have over worked my p.c muscle before...the effecs were scary the pain under your balls and ur cock unable to rise to its full potential for about a week ....not cool but as long a u dont over work urself p.e is safe

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some successful PE routines are day on day off, some work fine with 5 days in a row (I know of a massive gainer who never takes a rest day).

Some workouts hit the same muscle groups in consecutive days depending on the sport or physical activity being trained for, and produces fine results.

It's all up to the trainee and their goals.

Be safe when you PE, use the proper technique and progress with your level of conditioning and don't get ahead of yourself. If you mangle your cock, you wont recover from it given all the recoup time in the world.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Diesel 7";2130971 said:
While the bicep and the penis are both muscles, they act in different ways. When a penis is fully hard it is most relaxed, the penis is "flexed" so to speak when it is soft. It is the opposite with the bicep. I hope that just gives a little more credence to the yoga argument. You're stretching an un-flexed muscle when you do PE.

You make an excellent point. There's a lot of smooth muscle in the penis, and it becomes relaxed through nitric oxide release to cause erections.