QB Tebow vs RECEIVER Decker

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Decker! Sex with him would be nasty, filthy, rough, sticky, and totally horny!
As for Timmy, yeah, I like his body. BUT, he's more of a Jesus freak than a sex freak.

Last edited:

Lol thanks guys. Apparently most of u like decker. I'm not even sure what position he plays but thanks for going with me. As for the pics.. I went through thecelebarchive and picked a few of the ones I thought were the hottest of each. Sry if u don't agree.
#teamdecker

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL at the gate fans coming on here to defend their precious QB because people don't think he's as hot as Decker. Tebow is perfect so he must be hotter, right??

And to those saying he isn't stupid, have you ever heard him speak???

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
The pics of Timmy are not worse he is just not as hot as Eric. Besides Decker looks like he could throw a better fuck.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I've listened to Timmy in interviews...he's a dildo. If he weren't playing in the NFL, he'd be wearing a name tag, working holidays, and carrying out groceries. I don't think even Wal Mart would hire his dumb ass.
Decker all the way!

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
The ones here calling Tebow dumb, just how bright are you? Apparently he was smart enough to work on his athletic abilities to play in the NFL, pulling down a multimillion dollar contract.

Plus, it's a misconception that speech and intelligence are necessarily intertwined. Some of the most brilliant scholars have been known to be the poorest speakers, while some of the biggest idiots have a gift for gab like no other.

So unless you're the most perfect person to have ever lived, lighten up.

Yeah, I've listened to Timmy in interviews...he's a dildo. If he weren't playing in the NFL, he'd be wearing a name tag, working holidays, and carrying out groceries. I don't think even Wal Mart would hire his dumb ass.
Decker all the way!

Wow lol. I read that and all I see in my head is the "men on films" from "in living color" doing their "three snaps in Z formation"... hunny. lol