QB Tebow vs RECEIVER Decker

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my buddies met Timmy a year or so ago at a sporting dinner. He was telling me last night that Timmy doesn't come across as very bright---the two of them talked 30-45 minutes, Timmy played with my buddy's small daughter, and Timmy was amazed at the sight of snow (actually played with the snow as if he'd never seen it before). The buddy said Timmy seems "slow". Very nice, but "slow".

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
One of my buddies met Timmy a year or so ago at a sporting dinner. He was telling me last night that Timmy doesn't come across as very bright---the two of them talked 30-45 minutes, Timmy played with my buddy's small daughter, and Timmy was amazed at the sight of snow (actually played with the snow as if he'd never seen it before). The buddy said Timmy seems "slow". Very nice, but "slow".
Maybe that's why he is a "virgin" does not know what to do with it.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a straight guy Tim Tebow makes me simultaneously groan and laugh. He's just such a...a...dork that he makes everyone feel good and applaud. Watching him on the field it's like watching an old Dan Aykroyd/ Chevy Chase movie where you know the protagonist is an inept buffoon but the opposition is convinced their playing against something with superhuman qualities. Would Jesus excel in the spread offense?

I can't speak for Tim Tebow's sexual leanings, but you get the feeling if he ever went on a date with one of those red-hot Broncos cheerleaders, he'd take her to his house, promptly get a Bible out of the drawer and start reading verses.

Let's hope he doesn't get injured in the remaining games because he provides so much entertainment. :smile:

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Decker. It turns out they just showed him on the Denver news moments ago with his girlfriend. He was definately looking good there too.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
I would bend Tebow over a table and eat that virgin hole for hours. That dude is ripe for some serious muscle worshipping - nipple sucking, ass eating, ball licking worshipping. Fuck the devil out of him.