QB's

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
there was a brett farve thread on lpsg a few months ago that had a pix of farve in the locker room just wearing a jock...very hot... he's standing off to the side with a bunch of other guys watching someone being interviewed... I'd never seen a photo of him even shirtless let alone showing of the boys... my guess is that picture was taken b4 he hit it big

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I actually know for a fact that McNabb's nickname is cinnabon because the on ly way he could wear a cup is to roll it up.

bigduder, as a 1) female and 2) non-sports fan, I don't understand. Can you explain? Does that mean he's really big or really small?

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually know for a fact that McNabb's nickname is cinnabon because the on ly way he could wear a cup is to roll it up.

bigduder, as a 1) female and 2) non-sports fan, I don't understand. Can you explain? Does that mean he's really big or really small?

i was actually talking about mcnair. it is huge apparently though. lets just say he rolls it up to fit it in his protective gear beneath his football pants.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...They're QBs. That's what it says in the title.

Quarter backs for the NFL.

You've not seen Rothlisberger, BB? I wanna know what he's rockin.

Well people outside of America more than likely would not know what a QB was, I sure as hell didn't.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well people outside of America more than likely would not know what a QB was, I sure as hell didn't.

That doesn't stop people from EU talking about "footy" and "lifts" and "Van Drivers" and "crisps with lime" on here w/o explanation...but I get your point.

Shame about "Big Ben." He looks good enough for a poke.

foreignobject

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny thing about bballers claim of brett favre being huge is that its a fact that he ALWAYS changes separately from everyone else in closed off from people's view. so unless bballer was with him in that room i highly doubt he knows what he's packing.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's not a fact about Brett Favre changing in a private room as there are pics of him in a jock obviously changing with the other players.

I second that Merrill Hoge request. The man is so hot.

Reactions: fgtt

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bballer29 claims to have seen the cocks of 15 NFL quarterbacks. Anybody else skeptical?

No I am not skeptical, I have no reason not to beleive him. If he says he worked with credentials, then he worked with credentials. We need to stop assuming that people are lying all the time.

My brother was on this site about 15 months ago. His job is in wardrobe for movies and photo shoots. He saw celebrities naked or in their underpants all the time, and no one believed him.