Qqmy sexuality

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you live in Wilton Manors Yes you are!
No seriously, you could be bisexual. I have quite a few friends that were married with kids and finally ,as one said to me, that he was tired of living a lie. He came out to his wife and the rest of us.
Good luck to you. Be well.

No seriously, you could be bisexual. I have quite a few friends that were married with kids and finally ,as one said to me, that he was tired of living a lie. He came out to his wife and the rest of us.

Im real close,to witon manors. So 90 percent gay. Lol

I guess I just want the experience be for I get to old

W

wavejock

Am I now gay? Not for anything but you dont just turn gay lol youre gay your bi whatever..but you dont just one day wake up and be like you know I desire sex with a dude. You must have always been interested in..you just ignored it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I just want the experience be for I get to old

I have a favorite saying. Just because you are in a garage, doesn't mean you are a car.

Just because you want to see what it is like to have sex with a guy doesn't mean you are gay, at all. Not even a percentage. Sex is different than attraction. Sometimes it is just sex. I have had sex with straight guys before. They loved the sex but it never turned them gay.

If you just want an experience with a man because you are curious then no you are still straight however if you married a woman and have always a burning desire to be with a man then you are either bi or gay