Quadriplegic gay man

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno about attracted to, as like a (fetish) or anything like that as a special interest or (active interest). . However, I have had sex with men who have had mobility issues. I have a friend who has had a limb amputated. People are people. I enjoy sex with people, regardless of mobility issues.

Reactions: keenobserver

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's an awfully broad question. Of course there are gay men who have a fetish for people in wheelchairs, but that's a pretty small group. Personally, I'm attracted to interesting people with kinky minds, whatever the body type, physical ability is.

Can I ask you a question about this: If I said to you that I thought you were sexy and I was into you, and that I also found it to be a special turn on that you were in a wheelchair, how would that make you feel? Good, because I embraced part of you, or bad because I embraced something that you possibly connected with a disability?

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met a guy years ago and he was very funny and sexy and in a wheelchair. I didn't even consider it and actually made a pass at him and he was offended. I don't know why.

aquadyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's an awfully broad question. Of course there are gay men who have a fetish for people in wheelchairs, but that's a pretty small group. Personally, I'm attracted to interesting people with kinky minds, whatever the body type, physical ability is.

Can I ask you a question about this: If I said to you that I thought you were sexy and I was into you, and that I also found it to be a special turn on that you were in a wheelchair, how would that make you feel? Good, because I embraced part of you, or bad because I embraced something that you possibly connected with a disability?

aquadyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

It is a broad question, and I know the answer, since I've been with several guys who are very attracted to me, but then again it hasn't been very often either. I'm curious what guys think sometimes.

aquadyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

If you said that I was sexy, and turned you on, it would turn me on! A lot!

wheelz4legz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Been with a guy who found both my personality and my wheelchair attractive,[I'm paralysed from waist down] he later admitted that he found it a huge turn on that I stayed flaccid for quite a long time after he started playing with my penis, also having to move my legs every time was a huge turn on.
Was worried about my condom catheter being a turn off again he didn't mind.

Reactions: Exbiker