Qualifications To Be On This Site

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this topic has probably been posted before, but I am curious what people on here think the "qualifications" (Size wize), should be to be on this site. While all are welcome and we live in a free country, I still would like to hear opinions because this is supposed to be a LARGE penis support group. Here is mine:

The average penis length when erect (measured from the top and not bone pressed) is by most account some place between 5.5" and 7". the average penis girth is by most account between 4.5" and 5.25 ". SO, I say that in order to be a member of this site you should be above the top level averages in both categories. That would make the qulifications to be over 7" Length and over 5.25" girth. I make it at 8 X6 but it I do not consider myself overwhelming or "HUGE". I am nicely endowed and defintelly BIG. Thoughts? opinions? comments?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There shouldn't be any qualifications, it's a support site for large penises, so women, gay men who are with men with big dicks, in fact anyone has a right to be here.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this topic has probably been posted before, but I am curious what people on here think the "qualifications" (Size wize), should be to be on this site. While all are welcome and we live in a free country, I still would like to hear opinions because this is supposed to be a LARGE penis support group. Here is mine:

The average penis length when erect (measured from the top and not bone pressed) is by most account some place between 5.5" and 7". the average penis girth is by most account between 4.5" and 5.25 ". SO, I say that in order to be a member of this site you should be above the top level averages in both categories. That would make the qulifications to be over 7" Length and over 5.25" girth. I make it at 8 X6 but it I do not consider myself overwhelming or "HUGE". I am nicely endowed and defintelly BIG. Thoughts? opinions? comments?

yeah - you are. I make the mark (barely) but WOULD be willing to apply for the job of LPSG qualifying judge!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
While all are welcome and we live in a free country, I still would like to hear opinions because this is supposed to be a LARGE penis support group. Thoughts? opinions? comments?

As you know, women do not have penises and all are welcome vpasqual.:rolleyes:

Hell I'm smaller than average in either direction and they haven't kicked me out yet.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
This site is for people with big dicks AND people who like big dicks.

The only people that might shouldn't be here are people who do not admire big dicks, though no where in the ToS, Terms of Service, is the size of a person's dick ever mentioned.

Two of our moderators are women. I don't think they have big dicks though I haven't asked directly.

Your thread really doesn't have any purpose except for people to sound off their opinions. The owner is not going to get rid of the paying members who don't have big dicks. Cuts into his profits. It won't happen.

There are fakers here. Some of the biggest dicks here are fake. Do youi really think Rob E the owner is going to have all of us go to his office and be measured for membership? Not a chance in hell will that happen.

Wouldn't you rather have a solid member who makes good contributions that is average sized dick or a blow hard that claims nine inches but in reality doesn't have more than four inches who is always making insulting threads and is basically a pain in everyone's ass?

vpasqual

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are all missing what I am asking. What do you think the numbers are to be considered a "LARGE" Penis. of course all are welcome. i said that.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Do you really think Rob E the owner is going to have all of us go to his office and be measured for membership?
Wouldn't you rather have a solid member?

Yes. I'd rather go into the office, turn off the lights and feel your solid member.:biggrin1:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

The only people that might shouldn't be here are people who do not admire big dicks, though no where in the ToS, Terms of Service, is the size of a person's dick ever mentioned.

Two of our moderators are women. I don't think they have big dicks though I haven't asked directly.

Your thread really doesn't have any purpose except for people to sound off their opinions. The owner is not going to get rid of the paying members who don't have big dicks. Cuts into his profits. It won't happen.

There are fakers here. Some of the biggest dicks here are fake. Do youi really think Rob E the owner is going to have all of us go to his office and be measured for membership? Not a chance in hell will that happen.

Wouldn't you rather have a solid member who makes good contributions that is average sized dick or a blow hard that claims nine inches but in reality doesn't have more than four inches who is always making insulting threads and is basically a pain in everyone's ass?

Hey Freddie..I APPLIED FOR THAT JOB first!! No need to bother the boss with such trivial duty!:wink:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
qualifications? That's easy. Ask yourself if you are any of the following:

1. shameless attention-whore
2. gay man posing as a hot teenage girl to try and lure people into sending nude pictures to you
3. really really bad at photoshopping pictures of penises to make them look bigger
4. someone who doesn't know the difference between six inches and fourteen
5. a lover of foreskin
6. an egocentric jagoff
7. an opinionated fucktard
8. a two-faced pretender
9. a stupid yet obstinate America-basher/Bush-basher/Clinton-basher/
gay-basher/straight-basher/miscellaneous bigot
10. a random pervert

If you can answer yes to any of the above, then you should fit right in. welcome and enjoy your stay.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't think that should be a qualification for membership but I'd like to volunteer for measuring duty! :biggrin1: