Qualifications To Be On This Site

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never understood why this site is called LPSG. Maybe it started out that way and as a joke, from what I read on a website a while back. I rarely hear guys with large penises saying they need support. Rarely do they complain how their large tool has made their life miserable. Maybe on a few occasions I have read this, but it's mostly the small and average guys who who feel insecure and really need the support.

Crap, all my pics are photoshopped.:rofl::tongue:

I wouldn't know if they were or weren't. Some are very obvious.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've never understood why this site is called LPSG. Maybe it started out that way and as a joke, from what I read on a website a while back. I rarely hear guys with large penises saying they need support. Rarely do they complain how their large tool has made their life miserable. Maybe on a few occasions I have read this, but it's mostly the small and average guys who who feel insecure and really need the support.

I wouldn't know if they were or weren't. Some are very obvious.

Obviously photoshoped, mine??

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Obviously photoshoped, mine??

I'm not talking specifically about you. Yes, some are obvious and some are more subtle from what I hear about Photoshop. I don't have Photoshop and don't know that much about it. You could be smaller and maybe added a little extra. I wouldn't know the difference.

http://www.lpsg.org/64934-photoshop-fakers.html

Oh, i dont qualify. Does this mean i have to leave? :-(

No you do not. Pups are very welcome. I have a blanket on the couch and some delicious biscuits.:smile:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not talking specifically about you. Yes, some are obvious and some are more subtle from what I hear about Photoshop. I don't have Photoshop and don't know that much about it. You could be smaller and maybe added a little extra. I wouldn't know the difference.

http://www.lpsg.org/64934-photoshop-fakers.html

No you do not. Pups are very welcome. I have a blanket on the couch and some delicious biscuits.:smile:

Oh I gotya. Yeah, I have a good idea who some of the photoshoppers are, off the top of my head.:rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great list.
Ok I qualify under #'s 7, 9, 10 and a bit of 1. What about you NIC?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I saw a few when I first joined and a few more since, but by-and-LARGE the majority of topics on this site rarely have thing one to do with a problematically large penis in need of "support". I've always marveled at the ability of phallic size fascination to solicit such a wide swath of humanity.

7 & 10 for me, btw... and I guess 1 for anyone who posts pics of themselves.

Erok1982

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i think anyone should be allowed to admire and support large penises. theyre nice, pretty, and fun lol. who doesn't want a big one?

i think what the question is is - what qualifies as an above average dick?

my answer as an opinion is if youre not at least 7 standard inches long and at least 5 inches in circumference you are average or small. those beyond that are probably going to be considered large or above average.

dicks have nothing to do with how cool a person is or what kind of personality a person will have (though yea ok a big dicked guy is gonna be a little cocky {no pun intended} i know i am).