Quality of Cum vs Diet ?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

norseman: Some time ago I noticed a decline in the volume of my splooge, particularly when jerking off. I simply attributed it to a natural function of my aging (approaching 50). Recently I decided to trim down a bit and now follow a low carb, high fat/protien regimen. It seems to be working nicely with an apparent side effect of an increased volume and quality of cum. I guess it makes sense since its pretty much all protien anyway. I'm just giving my body more to work with....

Just curious to know if anyone else has experienced/noticed this.

Norse

2. Imported

Gold Member

danoli_aol_com: gee maybe you have something there. my diet is and has always been about 85% carb 10% protein 5% fat and unless i save up for a few days my cum is rather small only like a table spoon or so. and when i cum the second time in a row its really not much at all.
    However if i save it up for a few days and tease myself stroking but not cumming I can produce lots of cum. actually I once filled a shot glass in college with a single load. so i know its possible. perhaps i should change my diet.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice