Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thread about circumcison and length made me wonder how many circumcisions are other than the doctors intended or their owners might have wished. This is not about whether you're happy to have been circumcised at all. There's another poll for that.

(In the poll questions, make that "one or more" skin tags, stitch marks, suture holes, and scars on the glans (head). Five minutes isn't long enough to compile an 8-choice poll, but that's all they give you.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Snozzle said:
The thread about circumcison and length made me wonder how many circumcisions are other than the doctors intended or their owners might have wished. This is not about whether you're happy to have been circumcised at all. There's another poll for that.

(In the poll questions, make that "one or more" skin tags, stitch marks, suture holes, and scars on the glans (head). Five minutes isn't long enough to compile an 8-choice poll, but that's all they give you.)

I fixed your poll, Snozzie.

I couldn't check off any of the options myself, even the "nothing out of the ordinary" one. My circumcision left the frenulum intact and a good deal of skin which is easy to pull down over the glans when I'm in the mood.

I'm not circumcised, but I've seen a lot of penises with nice-looking, what you might call "normal-looking" circumcisions, and also quite a few penises with really bizarre-looking ugly botched circumcision scars. I figure it takes any doctor a few times before he gets the hang of it, and the first couple of circumcisions he does come out looking kind of sloppy as a result.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a nearly imperceivable mark from circumcision.

My boyfriend is a bit darker there and my first real lover was DELICIOUSLY defined there. I thought what you'd call a "scar" on him was extremely sexy.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A man gets off a plane in Boston and heads immediately for the men's room.

It's crowded but he finds a vacant urinal to gain relief after the long flight and after having many drinks.

The man at the urinal next to his says, "You're Jewish?"

"Yes."

"You come from Sudbury?"

"Yes."

"Your parents went to Temple Immanuel?"

"Yes," he says. "But I don't think I know you. How do you know so much about me?"

The man next to him replies, "Rabbi Minski of Temple Immanuel is the only Rabbi I know that performs circumcisions by cutting at an angle...

And you're pissing on my shoe!"

Reactions: drambone2001

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
A man gets off a plane in Boston and heads immediately for the men's room.

It's crowded but he finds a vacant urinal to gain relief after the long flight and after having many drinks.

The man at the urinal next to his says, "You're Jewish?"

"Yes."

"You come from Sudbury?"

"Yes."

"Your parents went to Temple Immanuel?"

"Yes," he says. "But I don't think I know you. How do you know so much about me?"

The man next to him replies, "Rabbi Minski of Temple Immanuel is the only Rabbi I know that performs circumcisions by cutting at an angle...

And you're pissing on my shoe!"

Silly Pecker.

There aren't any Jewish people in Sudbury. :cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only thing that seemed unusual about my circumcision at about age 45 was that it had to be performed in two stages of surgery three or four weeks apart. During the first surgery, the frontal foreskin ( two or three inches of skin) and about half of the back foreskin ( one to two inches) were removed and stitches put in place.... this was the really more painful part of the surgery!

Within three to four weeks I returned to the surgeon and he removed the few remaining stitches and using a local anesthetic only, removed the remaining skin around and attached near the frenulum ( about 1 to two inches of skin)and freed the frenulum, leaving it full sized, completely intact and functionally attached!

I had told the German surgeon of my concerns for his plan to remove the frenulum before the surgery.. so he devised a way to accomodate my concerns. He said that the frenulum is usually not fully developed when early circumcisions are performed and that the procedure either to retain or snip it then is a simple one.

In my case the frenulum was not only fully developed, but travelled several inches along and down my large cock head and the unusual two-part surgery was essential not only to save it but to allow it to remain functionally attached. :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I selected 'nothing out of the ordinary' as there was no choice for me to state that I am actually quite happy with my circumcision. It is a loose cut, I still have MORE than enough sensation..... I am quite happy to be cut.

Perhaps there should be a selection for those who are happy with their circ status.....

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Snozz,

You left off tight, tighter and way too tight. I had no movable skin on erection.

There was nothing wrong with my dick to begin with. You also left off they stole more than half the skin on my dick. Circumcision is the complication.

One in 16,667 Finns are circumcised as adults. Are Finnish cocks different from U.S. cocks?

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/virtual_journal/v1n2.html

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
henryroyce said:
I selected 'nothing out of the ordinary' as there was no choice for me to state that I am actually quite happy with my circumcision. It is a loose cut, I still have MORE than enough sensation.....

I am quite happy to be cut.

Perhaps there should be a selection for those who are happy with their circ status.....
Check the first message again....

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dxjnorto said:
Snozz,

You left off tight, tighter and way too tight.
You're right: as I said, 5 minutes isn't long enough to compile a poll. "Too tight" is another option (Pecker? - but people won't be able to change their own votes.)

I had no movable skin on erection.

There was nothing wrong with my dick to begin with. You also left off they stole more than half the skin on my dick. Circumcision is the complication.
You know what I think, but when you construct a poll and you want responses approaching objectivity*, you have to phrase the questions in a neutral way.

*Of course a self-selecting poll can never be statistically valid, but results can be indicative. Already we've got more of some results than I was expecting and less of others.

Saelem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm uncircumcised. Which is fine - I'm happy with my penis the way it is. Although, I have seen some rather ugly circumcised penises, and ones with a lot of skin. The dodgy jobs really put me off having it done.

I'm hoping I'll never have to get it done.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
In my case the frenulum was not only fully developed, but travelled several inches along and down my large cock head and the unusual two-part surgery was essential not only to save it but to allow it to remain functionally attached. :smile:

In response to two separate private messages regarding what my frenulum is now attached to I will explain: The surgeon sculpted the foreskin around the base of the frenulum, leaving a portion of my former foreskin intact. This creates a fullness at the base of the frenulum, which is nerve-rich tissue and makes the frenulum even more erotically stimulatable than as oriiginally constituted prior to the cut!:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stronzo said:
I have a nearly imperceivable mark from circumcision.

My boyfriend is a bit darker there and my first real lover was DELICIOUSLY defined there. I thought what you'd call a "scar" on him was extremely sexy.
The dark ring is caused by circumcision with a Plastibell (TM), which works by crushing the skin. This causes necrosis (tissue death). This is considered normal for that method.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
The surgeon sculpted the foreskin around the base of the frenulum, leaving a portion of my former foreskin intact. This creates a fullness at the base of the frenulum, which is nerve-rich tissue and makes the frenulum even more erotically stimulatable than as oriiginally constituted prior to the cut!:cool:
It might perhaps be more accurately described as "more concentrated". In the same way, people with tetraplegia become extremely sensitive in the region that retains its nervous connections, typically the upper pecs and shoulders: in both cases, the part of the brain that would have received stimulation from one region, when the signals stop coming, transfers its attention to another.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
In response to two separate private messages regarding what my frenulum is now attached to I will explain: The surgeon sculpted the foreskin around the base of the frenulum, leaving a portion of my former foreskin intact. This creates a fullness at the base of the frenulum, which is nerve-rich tissue and makes the frenulum even more erotically stimulatable than as oriiginally constituted prior to the cut!:cool:
Yeah, right. My claim of much less sensation due to circ is rational. Your claim of increased sensation after circ is irrational. It's the only organ I know of where a majority would not find what you say odd. Imagine if I said I had part of my finger cut off and it was more sensitive afterward. More sensitive in a bad way maybe.

Anyway, you're an adult. If you want to modify your body surgically you can deal with the consequences. But most consider it fetishistic.

The subtext of my comment about Finnish penises is that only a very few men, such as yourself, choose penis surgery in adulthood, because there is no reason to.