Quality of your orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Snozzle, Sep 27, 2006.

?

Do you have eye-rolling, groaning, long-lasting all-body orgasms? (like the video)

1. (cut) Often or always

14 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. (cut) Sometimes

16 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. (cut) Seldom or never

9 vote(s)
    14.1%
  4. (uncut) Often or always

8 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. (uncut) Sometimes

10 vote(s)
    15.6%
  6. (uncut) Seldom or never

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. N/A (female, never orgasm, etc)

3 vote(s)
    4.7%
  1. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Talk aout over acting.
    :cool:

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Hi Snozz,

Where's the restoring/often option?

jer

4. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If it's more than half covered on the slack, count yourself as uncut, if less, as cut. (That's an arbitrary rule, but it'll have to do.)

5. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Snozzle, do the results of the poll so far amaze you as to the quality of orgasm that is enjoyed by us cut boys? :biggrin1:

6. Gisella

Gold Member

No..not like that bcause I never orgasm by oral...just penetration.

And mine are mostly fast and furious types and few different others.

7. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No.

8. Ed69

Gold Member

For me it varys widely depending on a lot of different factors.I've never been vocal like the guy in the vid,but a drawn out orgasm will cause tremors and shaking all over.I was cut as a baby and I'm in the process of restoring.Until I started getting some coverage it was always a quick explosion and done.I now understand why my wife is a bit wobbly on her feet after a long one.

9. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

Well I consider myself highly fortunate that I can have all 3 kinds of orgasms - clit, g-spot and cervix. So the quality of my orgasm depends on what kind. Most of my orgasms are g-spot and the best way I can describe it is like thunder that rolls gently gradually gaining strength until it explodes in waves. :biggrin1: My clit orgasms are shorter and sharper, they arrive faster and end faster. Cervical orgasms are mindblowing but they are a lot of effort to build up to it without putting too much pressure too fast. Plus when I have a cervical orgasm I'm done after that. Sex is over, and it's time for me to fade into a blissful dreamworld :tongue: .

10. Cum_is_Great

Cum_is_Great Active Member

Albums:
    hehe my topic sparked some interest huh?:biggrin1: Well as I said in my topic, I most certainly wish it felt like that, even if he was faking in the video. However I do remember when I first had my first couple of orgasms from masturbating it was full body rocking orgasms... I wonder what happened to them...:confused:

11. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

Yes I’m the same way that I orgasm from intercourse. It’s nice to hear I’m not the only person cuz I hear how women are supposed to orgasm from oral and go all crazy from touching the clit and all that. I think my clit doesn’t work right or something, it’s more deep thrusting that makes me orgasm. The "quality of my orgasm" is very nice though :smile: . I can usually feel mine coming for a little while and then when it happens it’s super intense. We figured out one way to make the "quality" even bigger, cuz sometimes when I start to orgasm my back bends a lot on its own and one time when it happened he kinda lifted me up and held my butt in the air while he thrusted really hard and fast. I dunno I guess it's the angle cuz my orgasm sometimes gets so big like that I squirt like a guy! I was really embarassed the 1st time but now when I start to orgasm sometimes he’ll lift my butt off the bed and go really hard and fast and honestly it makes it so intense :biggrin1: . Honestly I feel bad for guys cuz I think we get better orgasms and more of them. :rolleyes: Yeah orgasms!

12. B_gagger

B_gagger New Member

Thanks for sharing, very timely for me. My wife is the same way. She says she's just not comfortable with me going down on her. She's never come that way, so I guess that might be the reason (or possibly the cause?) of her lack of ease with it. I love to do it though! She just prefers me inside her. Lately her girlfriends have been bugging her to let me try more, and she seems to be giving it a lot of thought. Maybe we can work something out so we're both happier with it. Wish us luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted