Quality vs Quantity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by C_T_D, Jan 25, 2009.

1. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

I was thinking the other day; hung men are rare. I don't know statistics or percentages (I'm sure hard numbers are easy to find online) but the percentage of men who are actually big, like huge big, has got to be pretty small.

So here's my question for women, how many hung men have you been with? For the purposes of this thread let's assume Hung = 7.5" and up.

I'm going to assume that most women have only encountered a small number of really big cock, while others maybe have never actually been with a hung man. If that is the case I'm curious to know ladies was it those few, or maybe even one big dick that has you so hooked?

: )

2. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

Wow, not even one response?

This is worse than getting bashed!

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Just one for me!

5. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    you forgot to mention, out of how many.. :)

6. young couple

young couple New Member

over 7.5? just a couple my partner is 8.5 I been with a couple other around 8

7. cougarblue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hung Men Are Rare.

Yes indeed. Many seem to be married already, or in committed relationships, or just looking to spread the seed, sotospeak.

Hung Men who can be REAL and AUTHENTIC and PRESENT are even more rare.

The last one I was blessed to experience, it turned out that he wasn't capable of being a decent person. Didn't return phone calls, ended up not showing up for a date, and then joined this site. Go Figure. :confused:

It was pretty damn good....BUT. H
    Hung and Good are no excuse for not being a decent person.

So that's that.

Was I "hooked"?? Would I go back for it just because it was Good and Hung? Hmm... Only if it's combined with being a decent human being.

Life is too short to make someone a Priority when they only make you an Option.

8. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had weirdly good luck with that, actually. I've been with 8 guys, 1 was smaller than average, 3 were average, 2 were big, 1 was huge, and 1 was a bit longer than average, but really thick.

I'm now married to one of the big ones (8.75")

Honestly, either way works for me. The big cocks have the advantage of that "OMG I'm completely filled to the brim!" feeling, but have the disadvantage of pain, the need for Lots of lube (meaning very, very lusty or have to use the artificial stuff), increased chance of doing damage, namely abrasions, that sort of thing.

Average sized guys have the distinct advantage of having none of those bothersome disadvantages. They're easier to take on a consistant basis, I find. It can be hard to enjoy an average cock after taking a big one... you scarcely feel it. But once you get used to it, then it's fine.

I think, overall, I find 8-9 inches to be my favorite. I took an 11" once... that was too much!

9. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually, for note, that was 8 guys I've had sex with. I've fooled around with a bunch more, so I've seen and played with quite a few average cocks. But after I started having sex, I ran into a disproportional amount of hung guys

10. NaughtyUKGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The majority of guys ive been with have all been average/above average (IE: 6inch + ) so maybe ive been quite lucky??

One of my friends saw a guy with a v small one, but apparently he made up for it other ways.

As for really big ones....my current fella is....its the biggest ive seen (so far! lol )

11. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sticking strictly to the OP's limit of OVER 7.5" I've been with three but seen quite a few more. There were also a handful between 7" and 7.5", a few between 6" and 7", only a couple average ones between 5" and 6". I have mostly seen (but not necessarily touched) them range from 5"-7". I have been with one guy who's penis was under 5 inches, and almost been with a guy whose was under 3". My guy's cock is 5.5", a litle more than half as big as the biggest I've had.

I'm not "hooked" on any particular size, though I do like sex very, very much.

12. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

Over 7.5"? Two before I joined this site, although I only slept with one of them, and then one more from this site (which shouldn't count for the purpose of this thread). Not counting the random dude in Italy who randomly whipped out his cock, the majority of cocks I've seen for real have been over 7.5".

13. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:

you gotta tell women where are you looking for those 11"... wake up.
    And post pictures of your current 8.75" to believe it... I like your boobs though :)

14. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hehehe, thanks. Seterwind, a user on here, is my husband (that's why I joined). So look up Seterwind, and you'll see his cock. Sexy as hell ^-^

15. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

This is a thread that should, if it was not for the "secret code", would get lots of useful responses.

In the heterosexual world women are the gatekeepers with two exceptions: men with money or men with huge cocks.

Might get lots of negative email for this one. But simply go to a place like Miami and see EVERY couple on "rich area" beaches... not an exception to tubby middle age guys that are rich with hot Latino women or white women seeking comfort of money. Or make a friend that has a huge cock and see how women react to him - totally different than how they react to you. Men with big dicks and/or big wallets are the true gatekeepers to sex in heterosexual world. Maybe someday this topic will actually be discussed. But until then the best response, the most truthful response, you will ever get is something like "I once slept with a guy that was huge and it was interesting but you there are many other aspects to sex that are more important to size."

I have that odd size dick that has lead me to some interesting stories. My dick is NOT huge. I am oddly thick nearly seven inches in circumference, but barely an inch longer than average. I have only been turned down at that crucial moment for sex twice due to my size and I am sure it was not because I was "too big" for them but that both were married and didn't want to explain why kind of "open" to their husbands the next day. I get a lot of comments about size and for whatever reason have followed up after the great sex (sex with a nice and intelligent women and/or that has orgasms from oral and penetration and/or is just a fun person and/or has a pussy - lol, is great sex!!!) with a few questions. I have found online though "safe and secret" responses not true and open... responses after some decent and intimate sex real and have lead me to following conclusions:

Women, rightly or wrongly, know the power of their pussy is everything. But a big cock trumps their pussies and this is a bad thing that must be denied forever.

Women are much more evolved than men. So, they can truly be happy with a lover with a normal size dick. For some reason they want said lover to feel complete so they will deny the importance of size so that said lover feels complete. They, women, have not found the right words to admit size matters but that they can be happy with a normal size dick so they continue to say "size does not matter" however hollow this sounds. This mantra as hollow as the whole money does not make you happy. Actually a true statement but give a thousand people a gozillion dollars then measure how many smiles they had each day before and after.

Men with big dicks are almost universally assholes. This is not their fault. Given the above, the untruthful world, they get confused and don't deal with it well. A guy with a huge cock should feel at peace with the world. Instead he becomes a jerk after woman after woman after woman treats him differently than any of his friends get treated. He mistakes this with other things given how confusing women have made this issue and takes on an entitlement complex as if he were King of the World. Their life must be tough to keep normal! I am not huge yet have had dozens of women "worship" me yet I know it is just due to fact that my dick in hugely thick compared to their husband/boyfriend.

Women love big dicks period. I have been with nearly a thousand women sexually. This is due to fact though they will tell guys size does not matter this talk is absolute bullshit. It has happened to me more than once for me to fuck some women young enough to be in roomie situation where she has four chicks in her two bedroom apartment and before "done" with that scenerio I have fucked all four the other three done on a "referral basis". I find this beyond interesting and wonder in amazement and awe what the life of really huge guys must be like... again, I am not "huge!"... but if a women has been with less than ten guys she might think I am huge and absolutely worship the ground I walk on.

In conclusion: Dudes with average to small dicks you better do all the things women say are equally important when it comes to sex but make sure you do these things ten times better! Woman in hetero world are the gatekeepers to sex but guys with big dicks have a copy of the key. Women are lying almost completely regarding the joyes of size so get over it and compensate if you lack. Go ahead an reject what I am trying to help you with but you will wrong to do so.... I have deliberately been a jerk more than ten times to test my "findings" yet always proved to be dead on. More than ten times I have said things like, "yeah, I will go out with you this Friday but only if you suck my dick before we go dancing and swallow all of my cum like it was pure gold" and have NEVER had a women miss a drop!!!! Being in that odd category of size I have learned so much more through real life experiences. I am not big enough to be in category of "HUGE" but big enough to me biggest dicked guy most women have ever had and "they" sure reveal reality to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Khana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sandiasky, I must confess that I am not the single most experienced woman in the world. But frankly, I have to disagree with your conclusion.

Yeah, a big cock matters, no matter what anyone says, in the sense that it Changes the sexual experience. Does it necessarily change it for the better? Probably, in that, large cocks are a novelty, so guys with larger cocks will have more sexual experience, and more sexual experience = better sex, generally. And, novelties in and of themselves are great, for a change of pace. But not necessarily... certainly not! There's a hell of a lot more to sex than mere penetration, and while a big cock makes penetration more... noticeable, shall we say, it's not inherently better. Unless you happen to love that sort of thing... but then, it's no different than having, say, a foot fetish or something, and the person having great feet.

So yeah, to that extent it means something, but no more than that. I've had an 11" cock before... while it was really cool to try once, frankly, it would have been too painful / uncomfortable to have on a regular basis.

I think the problem here is that you're taking an issue that is fairly complex and boiling it down to too simple a degree. Money has nothing to do with sex... women have been trading sex for things for all the history of mankind. It's a coin, it has nothing to do with women's sexual interest whatsoever. Whores have sex with guys they aren't attracted to in the least.

Whether it's novelty, status, fame, or fortune, women (and men, as the situation permits) have been selling/trading sex for it forever. That has absolutely nothing to do with actual interest or desire in the thing itself.

17. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

Hum, I must say I feel check-mated. Your reponse was so direct that it sunk in and my position must now be changed to reflect your comments/feedback.

18. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    sandiasky don't give in so easily, what you say has much merit on a primal level. In the end, I believe most men (and their women) wished (or just wouldn't mind having) they had a tad bit more size, regardless of whether or not the sex is great and are completely satisfied.

This doesn't apply to those who are huge, therefore this contentment can lead to many other positive aspects of their lives instead of forever dwelling on cock size. A man who is insecure of his size will never fully blossom sexually, and therefore never bloom as a person. I'd also be willing to bet that these guys are really fucking annoying. It may be the last thing in a long line of what makes a man a good lover, but it is almost always an advantage and welcomed.

Would you rather have a mate who is broke or has a couple million dollars to please you with? It is primal, and women shouldn't be ashamed to admit it.

19. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the

If a strange guy I had barely begun dating said this to me, I would never speak to him again. However, in the context of a loving relationship (with an established connection) it's hot.

I know a number of hung men through here and a few in real life that are very nice men, so in my experience I would not say almost all hung men are jerks.

20. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

I have to assume swallowing even the purest gold would be difficult.

Draft saved Draft deleted